Tuesday, May 10, 2011

vince carter dunk contest

vince carter dunk contest. Slam Dunk Contest of 2000.
  • Slam Dunk Contest of 2000.



  • safe4mx
    Apr 7, 11:57 PM
    Well that's pretty childish of both parties. :rolleyes:





    vince carter dunk contest. Vince Carter Excited For
  • Vince Carter Excited For



  • wnurse
    Nov 29, 12:41 AM
    I can't wait until Steve laughs in their faces. Who the hell do these guys think they are?

    Hmm, the people that can tell apple to go screw themselves and take their music of itunes, that's who. One studio threatening to ask for a piece of ipods is not as threatening if they all do... what you gonna do, not buy music at all?.. of course you will buy music. You'll curse the studios but you'll buy music (and if not you, mom and pop will still buy music even if not available on itunes).

    Wil universal get what they want?.. Apple is not totally powerless in this potential negotiation but i doubt steve has the power to laugh in their faces. Apple does not make music, it sells it. A seller can hardly laugh in the face of the producer of goods (or the gatekeeper of those goods). Want proof?.. walmart vs apple. Apple makes ipods.. Walmart refused to deal with apple the way apple wanted.. guess who lost in that battle.. walmart of course.. they are merely a seller, apple is the gatekeeper of ipods. The same is with the music studios.. apple is a seller, music companies are the gatekeepers. They can dictate who can and can't sell their music and while every corporation is motivated by profits.. they can always take their music and go home. Sure they lose but so does apple or they can make their music exclusively available only on microsoft service. You might not buy the music but you aren't 300 miliion americans. I gurantee apple does not want to be sitting by idly watching microsoft steal a market they grew. Naw, steve is not laughing in anyone's face.





    vince carter dunk contest. Vince Carter - 2000 NBA Dunk
  • Vince Carter - 2000 NBA Dunk



  • epitaphic
    Sep 13, 11:02 AM
    Read more here...
    http://www.sun.com/2004-0914/feature/index.html

    Logically, the next question is if ZFS' 128 bits is enough. According to Bonwick, it has to be. "Populating 128-bit file systems would exceed the quantum limits of earth-based storage. You couldn't fill a 128-bit storage pool without boiling the oceans."
    wow. boiling the oceans. there's a thought that never crossed my mind ;)





    vince carter dunk contest. Vince Carter Dunk Contest
  • Vince Carter Dunk Contest



  • netdog
    Aug 11, 02:45 PM
    I would not consider the entire United States to be just a small pocket on the planet.

    In terms of the global mobile market, it is.

    The network coverage in America is just awful too. Until I moved to England, I thought that mobile communications were generally problematic. Now I realize that American cellular service just sucks. Even in NYC.

    America should have gotten on board with everyone else when networks apportioned and specified that the infrastructure must be GSM. Instead, though bandwidth is not really an open market, but is strictly regulate, they left it up to the providers to implement what they wanted. Now the USA is paying the price as the GSM network is way behind, and Qualcomm's CDMA has been rendered somewhat obsolete given that the rest of the world (other than Taiwan?) has rejected it.





    vince carter dunk contest. NBA Slam Dunk Contest 2000
  • NBA Slam Dunk Contest 2000



  • aegisdesign
    Sep 13, 11:55 AM
    Lets not forget things like Spotlight that can now run more rigorously without affecting CPU resource much. You will get more intelligent software that can prepare for what you want to do so that when you go to do it it will be much more responsive. In other words just because some tasks cannot be easily broken up to leverage multiple cores doesn't mean that tasks such as those cannot be speculative run by software on idle cores in preparation for you doing the task.

    Yes, that's definitely true. And I'd be happy to divert a whole core just to frickin WindowServer. :D





    vince carter dunk contest. Here#39;s a look at the first
  • Here#39;s a look at the first



  • Loading
    Apr 8, 04:46 AM
    Ok, I am amazed at some of the ignorance some of these people have posted. People here some rumor from an anonymous BB Employee who obviously knows nothing about Best Buy and there out grabbing pitchforks and torches. I do work for BB (almost 5 years) and I can tell you that we do not have a "Quota" for ANY product we sell as well as none of the employees work on any commission. We have been receiving iPad 2s, do we know when we are getting them...NO. But here is the thing, Best Buy had a reserve list for customers shortly after the release. Customers who wanted to get on the reserve list had to leave a $100 deposit toward the iPad (reserve list is now closed). When the shipment comes in those customers who are on the list get contacted and have 48 hours to come pick up the unit. If they do not come within those 48 hours it goes to the next on the list and they get moved to the back of the list. YES that does mean that we are not selling them on the floor until those reserves have been fulfilled. Now if we get some iPad models that we do not have anyone on a reserve list for (like a white/16GB/WiFi) those go straight to the floor for first come first serve. Again there is no Quota. Hope this helps clear up the process understanding.





    vince carter dunk contest. vince carter dunk contest
  • vince carter dunk contest



  • leekohler
    Mar 3, 12:04 PM
    I goofed. I misinterpreted what Lee said about sodomy. He said that not all homosexuals engage in sodomy. I thought he thought homosexual sex was not sodomy. Unfortunately, too often, when I'm impulsive, I misinterpret what others write.

    I don't look down on anyone here. I didn't look down on anyone here. I'm sorry I gave the impression that I did that. I'm sorry I've written insultingly, too. I didn't mean to do that.

    Sadly, I sometimes do react emotionally when I should react rationally instead. And I do need to try harder to comprehend what others say.

    Fair enough. Now let's move along. ;)





    vince carter dunk contest. Vince Carter Dunk Over
  • Vince Carter Dunk Over



  • QCassidy352
    Nov 28, 08:38 PM
    "It would be a nice idea."
    What does that mean? I have lots of nice ideas for getting money when I didn't do anything.

    my thoughts exactly. I think it would be nice if apple should give ME a percentage of the proceeds from every ipod sale, but that doesn't mean I deserve it. :rolleyes: Greedy ****s.





    vince carter dunk contest. vince carter dunk contest.
  • vince carter dunk contest.



  • 33scottie33
    Aug 27, 02:06 PM
    That is interesting because I ordered a Macbook on Tuesday (the 22nd) and mine is also scheduled to ship on the 31st. It is suspiciously strange and hopefully it means that we'll get Meroms because I was waiting for the Merom MBP when I decided to just order a Yonah MB.

    I ordered a 17" MBP on Thursday and it originally had a ship date for the 31st. Then today I got an email with a tracking number saying that it shipped today.:confused: I was hoping that mine would be a Merom too, but it does not look like it. The delivery date is now the 30th; I'll try to not open it for a couple of days or until I hear some new news.





    vince carter dunk contest. This dunk looks great
  • This dunk looks great



  • smiddlehurst
    Mar 31, 03:15 PM
    Emphasis on the important bit for those who didn't bother to actually read the article. If you want to wait a bit, you can get the code and do whatever you want. Well that's my reading of it anyway, but please, don't let get in the way of giving the new enemy number one a good kicking.

    Except Google have made it very clear with Honeycomb that they're not willing to release the source code for the foreseeable future so 'a bit' could be a lot longer than you'd think. More to the point that does manufacturers very little good. If, f'instance, Google decide to only release a version of Android as open source when they release the next version any manufacturer wanting to use it is going to have to grab the open version, make whatever tweaks they want, get it on a device, get it built in bulk and launch it into the relevant sales channel(s). By the time they do that Google is likely to have released another version of Android and they'll be hopelessly out of date.

    Make no mistake about this, Google tightening up on the Android T&C's like this makes it almost impossible for anyone outside of Google's control to launch a device that really competes with the manufacturers who are on the inside track, at least from an OS point of view.





    vince carter dunk contest. The My Hero Project - Vince
  • The My Hero Project - Vince



  • Zadillo
    Aug 7, 03:35 PM
    anyone else a little underwhelmed with today's WWDC? There isn't anything that really jumped out at me besides the Mac Pro.

    I don't know what there is to be underwhelmed about; the rumor has basically been that the main things being covered here would be the Mac Pro (which exceeded my expectations) and the first real glimpse at Leopard (which looks very cool from what I've seen). I didn't find either the Mac Pro or Leopard to be underwhelming, so I don't see anything that would make me feel underwhelmed.

    I guess I would be underwhelmed if I had mistaken WWDC for Macworld or something, and expected a bunch of major new product announcements.





    vince carter dunk contest. the Slam Dunk Contest
  • the Slam Dunk Contest



  • ratinakage
    Apr 8, 07:43 AM
    It makes total sense to hold back the units for the following reason:

    Day 1: Someone calls up BestBuy to find out if they have the iPad2. They reply, "yes we have a very small amount in stock". Customer arrives at the store and they are all sold out but they are told that there will be a few more on sale tomorrow. Customer picks up some random crap like a DVD, mouse or whatever.

    Day 2: Customer arrives at the store and they are all sold out but they are told that there will be a few more on sale tomorrow. Customer maybe picks up some other random crap and leaves.

    Day 3: [Same as Day 2]

    Day 4: [Same as Day 3] etc...

    If you just release a few each day, customers will keep coming back in hope of finding one and possibly buy some other small items while in the store. If you sell them all out and have nothing for weeks, you will have no customers coming to the store. BB knows that the iPad2 is in short supply and that they will have no trouble shifting the stock if they need to so they are happy to sit on it and keep a steady flow of customers coming through the store.





    vince carter dunk contest. vince carter dunk contest
  • vince carter dunk contest



  • 840quadra
    Apr 25, 02:55 PM
    I love how Media and most everyone was asleep about this known issue, until just recently, and now it is some kind of emergency.

    I am not an Apple apologist by any means, but it is NOT their fault if people are not securely backing up, their personal and private data.

    Apple's only fault (IMHO) is not encrypting the location logfile on the phone, or the system with regards to backups. Regardless, security of data is the end user's responsibility, not the manufacturer of their computer or software.





    vince carter dunk contest. vince carter dunk contest.
  • vince carter dunk contest.



  • Grokgod
    Jul 28, 05:49 PM
    I certainly agree that the Core duo will be the lastest, latest.

    yet what about it will be so valuable to the user, that has jsut purchased one.
    That he should return her new unit.

    Does it bake cookies, ? no.
    Produce less heat? no , it wont really. and if it does it will be small differences in possible either direction. Cooler or hotter.

    So, I see the only real difference with CPU changes as being limited to a small boost in hertz. Minor at best.

    In the iMac realm there will be little other changes, most are limited to the Macpro area etc.

    And returning it will cost time and effort waiting for the next iMac which may not appear for some time.





    vince carter dunk contest. vince carter dunking on alonzo
  • vince carter dunking on alonzo



  • AwakenedLands
    Mar 31, 05:58 PM
    "We have no idea if it will even work on phones."

    Um, so rather than find out, let's just not release it so we never know. That's an awesome decision. Way to take a chance there Google.

    On the same note, I'm not sure if I can run the trail by my house in under 10 minutes, so I'm not even going to try.





    vince carter dunk contest. The 2000 NBA Slam Dunk Contest
  • The 2000 NBA Slam Dunk Contest



  • cmaier
    Apr 20, 12:10 PM
    Then it sure doesn't apply to all models then if the trade dress claim is an AND'd combination. If the trade dress claim only applicable to certain models in the ones listed in the complaint ?

    The trade dress claims do not list specific models.

    Specific models ARE shown for illustration purposes in the background portion of the document, however.





    vince carter dunk contest. vince carter dunk contest
  • vince carter dunk contest



  • tjanuranus
    Mar 27, 03:40 AM
    If you want to buy one here you go. No need to wait for Trim support

    http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/internal_storage/Mercury_Extreme_SSD_Sandforce





    vince carter dunk contest. Vince Carter
  • Vince Carter



  • n-abounds
    Sep 19, 12:31 AM
    -- How about some new textures for the case, such as brushed copper? I think that would look sharp.

    The day Apple makes a copper computer is the day it goes out of business.

    Seriously DONT GET THAT COMPUTER WET. Leave it inside if it's humid out...:D

    I don't want my computer looking like the statue of liberty.





    vince carter dunk contest. vince carter dunk contest 2000
  • vince carter dunk contest 2000



  • lsvtecjohn3
    Mar 22, 02:09 PM
    Lack of Flash support is the achilles heel of iPad. I hope Jobs gets off his high horse and relents.

    He's not because of the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch they're pushing HTML5 forward

    http://www.macrumors.com/2010/10/27/54-of-h-264-web-video-now-available-in-html5/





    Henri Gaudier
    Aug 26, 04:34 AM
    Every time I read a thread on Apple's reliability or Apple's service I rarely see my experiences mirrored but this time there seems to be a lot of disatisfied people out there. I've had nearly a dozen Macs and everyone has either died or needed something major correcting. And everytime the service from Apple has been diabolical. EVERYTIME. Often native Dutch or German centres I think. How can this be with all of these Apple are great stories? "Our customer satisfaction is very high" Schiller *****!! And as for the Indian call centre closing down as quickly as it opened remark - well that just shows you Apples attitude to workers rights doesn't it. Globalisation crap. Apple are a wank capitalist corp that designs nice products and then they get someone else to make them in the cheapest way possible. All this idolatry. There service may be good in the US for whatever reasons, pride or US consumer expectations but when they travel abroad they don't give a *****. Trust me. If only there was some way out but after the thousands I've spent on software... there's no changing.





    Multimedia
    Jul 30, 03:25 PM
    Gee, talk about getting ahead of yourself.

    Core 3 will be out before Vista is. I'm going to call it now.

    Everybody, be my witness, Core 3 (any processor that goes beyond Core 2 because I don't know if they'll call it "Core 3") will be out before a consumer version of Vista is shipped.Here's an example of a post based in fantasy instead of fact. Core 3 is a distinct next generation set of processors based on a 45nm manufacturing process that will not begin before LATE 2008 and reign all of 2009 and 2010. :rolleyes:

    We are your witness. And what we are witnessing is that you have not studied the Intel Roadmap at all.You don't think Vista will be out before the revision to the Core 2 Duo due in Q1 2007 with the Santa Rosa chipset??? I bet Vista will ship by the time the Santa Rosa chipset is ready, especially because MS is suggesting Vista systems use harddrives or Mobos with flash RAM to speed up the boot process.Vista ships early 2007 and way preceeds the Core 3 launch. :rolleyes:

    Core 2 is with us for the next two years, all of 2007 and most of 2008.:)





    RichP
    Sep 13, 08:19 AM
    Nice! Im with iGary and others, soon as they are out, Im buying. That should correspond nicely with the release of CS3.

    Im doing work in Alias these days, I can only imagine how 8 cores could do a render!

    Suprised the MacPro could handle the heat of 8 cores with its 4-core heatsink design. I read the article about Kentsfield on Tom's Hardware, and that chip made ALOT of heat; these are basically the same chip.

    EDIT: Who knows, the hot setup may be a refurb'ed MacPro 2.0Ghz, then drop in better CPUs!





    Kirkmedia
    Aug 11, 10:51 AM
    iPhone = bad idea and difficult to implement beyond the USA.


    I think it will be harder to implement in the USA and easier in Europe.





    33scottie33
    Aug 27, 02:06 PM
    That is interesting because I ordered a Macbook on Tuesday (the 22nd) and mine is also scheduled to ship on the 31st. It is suspiciously strange and hopefully it means that we'll get Meroms because I was waiting for the Merom MBP when I decided to just order a Yonah MB.

    I ordered a 17" MBP on Thursday and it originally had a ship date for the 31st. Then today I got an email with a tracking number saying that it shipped today.:confused: I was hoping that mine would be a Merom too, but it does not look like it. The delivery date is now the 30th; I'll try to not open it for a couple of days or until I hear some new news.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment