Tuesday, May 10, 2011

lady gaga 2011 grammys egg

lady gaga 2011 grammys egg. lady gaga 2011 grammys
  • lady gaga 2011 grammys



  • leekohler
    Feb 28, 09:45 PM
    Correct I have no idea what causes homosexuality, neither do scientists.


    I wanted to know what he expected from me, he doesn't necessarily have to know the cause(s). I don't remember saying you could not live with the person you love. Also one can not infer what "that" means from your paragraph.

    I seem to recall you agreeing with this post:

    A same-sex attracted person is living a "gay lifestyle" when he or she dates people of the same sex, "marries" people of the same sex, has same-sex sex, or does any combination of these things. I think that if same-sex attracted people are going to live together, they need to do that as though they were siblings, not as sex partners. In my opinion, they should have purely platonic, nonsexual relationships with one another.

    Heterosexual couples need to reserve sex for opposite-sex monogamous marriage. If I had a girlfriend, I might kiss her. But I wouldn't do that to deliberately arouse either of us. If either of us felt tempted to have sex with each other, the kissing would stop right away. I know of a woman who gave an excellent answer when men asked her why saved sex for marriage. She said, "I"m worth waiting for." She lived by her Catholic convictions, and she wouldn't risk letting any man use her as a mere object, as a mere tool.

    Some may say, "I have sex with my girlfriend to show her that I love her." If I had a girlfriend, I would hope I would love her enough to protect her from the physical and psychological risks that come with non-marital sex. The best way for me to do that is for my hypothetical girlfriend and me to be celibate before marriage.

    Sacramentally same-sex "marriage" isn't marriage. Neither is merely civil marriage of any sort. If I understand what the Catholic Church's teachings about marriage merely civil, it teaches non-sacramental marriage, whether same-sex or opposite-sex, is legal fornication.

    And by "living with" I mean having sex and having a family as well.





    lady gaga 2011 grammys egg. Lady Gaga in her egg
  • Lady Gaga in her egg



  • amols
    Aug 6, 08:52 AM
    Not lame. Childish. I mean seriously. Is your (Generic your.) MBP any slower the day after they announce Core 2 MBPs? I swear to god it's almost as if people's lives are so incomplete that they need to feel special by having the top of the dog pile hardware. I received my MBP on Feb 21st at 10:30AM. Apple can do whatever they want. I'll still be enjoying my Mac at the same level I did on the 21st.

    Well...I've used and ENJOYED iMac G4 for five years which is still going strong by the way. I just can't help but wonder how stupid and childish it is to expect that Apple will upgrade it already awesome MBP. The Merom CPU has very minor perforformance benefit over Yonah until Santa Rosa is out next year. It has double the L2 catch, 140M more transistors and 3 Watt/hour more cons (34W/H) than Yonah (31W/H). Conroe with faster FSB is a totally different story. So I personally have nothing against those poor souls expecting new notebooks but sympothy.





    lady gaga 2011 grammys egg. Previous Next. Lady Gaga
  • Previous Next. Lady Gaga



  • Magrathea
    Apr 5, 11:44 PM
    I've been using Premier Pro CS5 on a 2008 MBP for about a week now. I'm a former FCP user. The mercury engine thing does work but only for all but the simplest of editing on my machine - I use AVCH footage Panny HMC40 and DLSR (h.264) Canon 7D and yes you can drag it onto the timeline directly without Transcode BUT add an effect or simple color correction or title and the footage is not playable at all (on my poor machine) without doing a render. Never had to do this with FCP BUT of course I had to wait for the Transcoded to ProREs 422.

    So in summary:





    lady gaga 2011 grammys egg. Lady Gaga#39;s egg arriving !
  • Lady Gaga#39;s egg arriving !



  • portishead
    Apr 12, 12:17 AM
    How about using more than one bloody core to render a timeline or do an export to the eternally-broken Compressor?

    How about properly recognizing file attributes on import?

    �stability?

    �QMaster having better than coin-flip reliability?

    �better R3D support (as well as other cameras)?

    �GPGPU/OpenCL?

    etc etc

    Barely any of these are features you NEED. Yes we all want a faster NLE, but people are talking like FCP doesn't work, and is light years behind. All it needs is an update to 64 bit, new quicktime platform, and some other things which I won't go into.





    lady gaga 2011 grammys egg. Gallery: Lady Gaga Giant Egg
  • Gallery: Lady Gaga Giant Egg



  • andiwm2003
    Apr 11, 11:36 AM
    i've been eligible for an upgrade since November and my contract ended in March I think.

    But what really matters is that my 3GS shows low battery life and I don't know if it holds up till next year.

    Delaying the release date would suck because many users feel they "need" to upgrade after their contract is up and the they feel they are "cheated" if they have to stay on a contract for more than 2 years without upgrading.

    From a marketing perspective this would be a bad move.





    lady gaga 2011 grammys egg. Lady Gaga in her Grammy Egg
  • Lady Gaga in her Grammy Egg



  • Lollypop
    Jul 28, 04:07 AM
    I would really like to se a mid range mac, not really fond of the illustrations above but the extra expansion of the pro line would be apreciated but at a more affordable price. I use a few older powermacs for servers but I really would like something with a bit more processing power... :D and something with a bit more longevity, something like a nice new Core 2 Duo Extreme! LOL





    lady gaga 2011 grammys egg. Everyone knows that Lady Gaga
  • Everyone knows that Lady Gaga



  • SgtPepper12
    Apr 27, 08:13 AM
    Oh my god I knew it! Apple collects the data and does evil things with it! I can't imagine what kind of evil things they are going to do with it!

    No, seriously, I really don't. Printing out huge posters with a map of your latest locations saying "LOOK AT WHERE THIS GUY WAS. HE WAS AT THE SUPERMARKET LATELY. HE SURELY BOUGHT SOME THINGS THERE, LIKE TOMATOES. YEAH THIS KIND OF THINGS." maybe.
    Strange people.





    lady gaga 2011 grammys egg. Grammy egg-tastic costume
  • Grammy egg-tastic costume



  • Peterkro
    Feb 28, 12:57 PM
    A same-sex attracted person is living a "gay lifestyle" when he or she dates people of the same sex, "marries" people of the same sex, has same-sex sex, or does any combination of these things. I think that if same-sex attracted people are going to live together, they need to do that as though they were siblings, not as sex partners. In my opinion, they should have purely platonic, nonsexual relationships with one another.

    Heterosexual couples need to reserve sex for opposite-sex monogamous marriage. If I had a girlfriend, I might kiss her. But I wouldn't do that to deliberately arouse either of us. If either of us felt tempted to have sex with each other, the kissing would stop right away. I know of a woman who gave an excellent answer when men asked her why saved sex for marriage. She said, "I"m worth waiting for." She lived by her Catholic convictions, and she wouldn't risk letting any man use her as a mere object, as a mere "sex machine."

    It's life Captain but not as we know it.:confused:





    lady gaga 2011 grammys egg. lady gaga 2011, grammy
  • lady gaga 2011, grammy



  • NJRonbo
    Jun 15, 06:36 PM
    This whole day has left a bad taste in my mouth
    as I am certain many others.

    It was impossible for many to order an iPhone from
    the Apple site.

    Let alone the anger there must have been about there
    being no white phones available.

    I can tell you that Radio Shack was taking orders for
    white phones. I opted not to order because I figured
    if Apple was not selling them then I would not have a
    phone on launch day. There is a rumor that 3rd party
    retailers like RS and Best Buy would get white phones.

    Anyhow...

    Standing in the RS store as the employees kept punching
    in attempt after attempt to get a stupid pin number was
    just an inane process. It's the same thing as thousands
    of people converging on the Apple site at the same time
    to preorder an iPhone.

    It shouldn't have to be this frustrating.





    lady gaga 2011 grammys egg. Grammy Performances Lady Gaga
  • Grammy Performances Lady Gaga



  • koobcamuk
    Apr 8, 01:12 AM
    To be fair - Apple themselves were doing the same thing - in the UK at least.

    I experienced, on a number of occasions, Apple Stores actually had stock in store available for reservation, but were forcing an entirely unnecessary, half an hour 'unboxing and setup' appointment.

    With only a few of these slots available - more often than not - the store would have plenty of iPad 2 stock available, but no appointments, so reservations were stopped and Apple Staff denying (and laughing in my face) that they had any remaining stock.

    I dislike Apple staff everywhere except Japan.





    lady gaga 2011 grammys egg. EVENTOSIDADES » lady-gaga-egg-
  • EVENTOSIDADES » lady-gaga-egg-



  • tdmac
    Apr 25, 04:15 PM
    I think most people are missing this key bit of info - Location Services was turned off and the database was purged, and it still made a new database with new data...

    No one is missing anything here. You as well as the Wall Street Journal are confusing "Location Services" with this database.

    Location Services are those that provide data from 3rd party providers based on your location. Your date "IS" passed to them of where you are currently located so that they can provide you results on things in your area. i.e. Movie Schedules, Four Square, etc.

    This database "locally" stores your proximity to cell towers and wifi antenna's.





    lady gaga 2011 grammys egg. Lady Gaga#39;s Grammy Egg Costume
  • Lady Gaga#39;s Grammy Egg Costume



  • CaoCao
    Feb 28, 08:40 PM
    Huh?

    Wouldn't it also, then, be like the same way that heterosexuality causes attraction to the opposite sex?

    No because heterosexuality is the default way the brain works





    lady gaga 2011 grammys egg. Lady Gaga#39;s svelte figure?
  • Lady Gaga#39;s svelte figure?



  • amccune
    Apr 12, 09:13 AM
    I think the User's Group meeting isn't until 4:30, so we are in for a wait...





    lady gaga 2011 grammys egg. Did Lady Gaga overdo her
  • Did Lady Gaga overdo her



  • LegendKillerUK
    Apr 6, 10:53 AM
    SB processor is great. I hope it has a backlit keyboard.

    But I thought integrated graphics typically were not very good, and some software won't even work with it.

    Apple giveth, Apple taketh away.

    The current nvidia chip is also integrated so it's not that much of a step down. As a 13" Pro user I can happily tell anyone that for what the product is made for, it's perfectly usable. At first I was pissed at the idea but it turned out the Intel HD 3000 were more powerful than the graphics in my old laptop.





    lady gaga 2011 grammys egg. Lady Gaga: Grammy Awards
  • Lady Gaga: Grammy Awards



  • dejunky
    Apr 6, 02:54 PM
    And THAT's why I didn't jump the gun on a MBA yet. Now give me the new processors, and a backlit keyboard, and Apple's got my $.

    (Be nice if they could bump up the battery life on the 11 too)

    I couldn't have said it better myself!

    Although I would change the $ to a � ;-)





    lady gaga 2011 grammys egg. lady gaga 2011 grammys
  • lady gaga 2011 grammys



  • grue
    Apr 12, 01:26 AM
    Oh, and here's one I just ran into that reminds me:

    Is it so much to ask to have it go to and from the background cleanly? Christ in a cartoon, you'd think backgrounding the application is a huge exercise in resource allocation by how long it takes to bring back all the windows sometimes, if they reappear at all. FCP is bad enough about this sometimes, but Compressor is even worse.

    Minor, sure, but annoying as hell.





    lady gaga 2011 grammys egg. Lady Gaga and quot;Eggquot; entourage
  • Lady Gaga and quot;Eggquot; entourage



  • LillieDesigns
    Jul 27, 12:14 PM
    i think it's safe to assume that Apple will be making an effort to differentiate the Macbooks and the MBP. As of right now, other than the video card, and backlit keyboard, there doesnt seem like a solid reason to fork over an extra 800-1200 bucks. i expect Apple to use the core2 for this purpose. put merom only in the mbp, and force the power-hungry users to upgrade to the pro model.

    this would be smart because as of right now the mac book pro doesnt WOW me over the macbook. Do you think the "core 3" will also have the same pin structure as the 2's?





    lady gaga 2011 grammys egg. Lady Gaga arrives being
  • Lady Gaga arrives being



  • Thataboy
    Aug 6, 12:15 PM
    Mac OS X Leopard
    Introducing Vista 2.0

    http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=207241438&size=l

    :D

    B

    I am going to channel a drag queen right now.

    "Worrrrrrk!"





    lady gaga 2011 grammys egg. Lady Gaga did win 3 Grammys!
  • Lady Gaga did win 3 Grammys!



  • wnurse
    Aug 26, 07:04 PM
    Let's make it clear. The first revision of any highly integrated system is produced with an acceptable failure rate. With results coming in, failures recorded and internal testing continuous between the life of the first and second revision you will see a drop in failures in the next revision.

    Every item that is in the next revision will have been tested, more flaws removed, etc. No piece of hardware is released with zero defects. [human interference aside such as dropping the product, overheating it, intentionally forcing failure]

    If for every 1000 systems shipped approximately 20 fail, after a minimum predicted total hours, this 2% attrition rate is highly desirable. If you can't accept it you can stop using technology, now.

    For every ten people bitching on this board about failures there is over 1,000 that don't.

    I agree.. did you read what he was replying to?. The guy he was replying to detailed how he had a horrible time getting apple to pay attention to him. His reply seemed like he was blaming the guy for buying apple revision A product instead of faulting apple support for jerking this guy around.
    Read what he was responding to, i think you will agree his response was ridiculous.





    BaldiMac
    Mar 22, 02:42 PM
    Display playbook = 7"

    Display iPad = 9.7"

    That's not half the size.

    The diagonal is not the only way to measure a screen. I provided you with the numbers for the area of the screen to prove my claim.





    grue
    Apr 12, 12:54 AM
    Barely any of these are features you NEED. Yes we all want a faster NLE, but people are talking like FCP doesn't work, and is light years behind. All it needs is an update to 64 bit, new quicktime platform, and some other things which I won't go into.

    Are you saying you would prefer they give it the ability to use more memory before they give it the ability to use more processing cores? Because that's the only thing 64bit is going to give you.

    Yes, it does most of what I "need", but the competition does most of them better. Final Cut used to be cutting edge, now it's slow, inefficient and buggy.





    rosalindavenue
    Mar 31, 03:18 PM
    Not a problem for me. HTC does a great job keeping phones updated.

    Spoken like someone who never owned an Eris.





    wiestlingjr
    Jun 9, 07:45 PM
    And they wont do it even though I am an authorized user of the account? And know the last 4 of the Social Security number? Because I do not want to run into problems with this when I go to pick it up.

    Also, will radioshacks be opening early that day?





    Luph67
    Mar 31, 11:02 PM
    I'd take an iPhone over an android any day, but let's get real--the apple community is having a field day with this because of how much the competition has stressed "open" over "closed" in the past. Really the whole argument is so bogged down in brand loyalty that it's not even worth having anymore.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment