Tuesday, May 10, 2011

valentino rossi logo

valentino rossi logo. DCL-12003 Valentino Rossi
  • DCL-12003 Valentino Rossi



  • shamino
    Jul 22, 12:23 PM
    Anyway, wondering if Apple will cut the prices the way the PC market dictates?? Anyone have any ideas?
    Apple's business model is based on high margins. I don't think this is going to change.

    My guess is that they will release upgraded systems more often, and discontinue the slower systems more often, and leave the prices approximately unchanged.

    Don't expect dirt-cheap Macs (aside from closeout sales to dump old stock, of course), but do expect more powerful systems to come out much more rapidly.
    Now, if we could only get decent mic preamps, and everything wireless, guitar, etc, everything would be perfect.
    You can get tons of great audio gear. But you're going to have to start shopping in music stores and not in computer stores. And be prepared to pay for the quality you get.





    valentino rossi logo. 46 valentino rossi logo vector
  • 46 valentino rossi logo vector



  • rdowns
    Apr 28, 04:48 PM
    Jesus wasn't born in America, yet you don't see Republicans trying to keep him out of government.





    valentino rossi logo. 46 valentino rossi logo.
  • 46 valentino rossi logo.



  • littleman23408
    Dec 2, 08:43 AM
    I hate to link to IGN, but here goes:


    GT5 damage explained (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/113/1137446p1.html)

    Confusion seems to have stemmed from its differing implementation across the game's extensive garage, a point that Sony further clarified. "Standard models have minor deformation and scratches," said Sony, "Premium cars have greater visible level of damage, and Premium racing models have the highest level of damage."


    I can't open the links due to work internet, but they should have done equal damage to all cars. Besides, every real car dents and scratches pretty easily.





    valentino rossi logo. Valentino Rossi Wallpapers
  • Valentino Rossi Wallpapers



  • Shasterball
    Mar 22, 01:03 PM
    10" Tab, here I come!





    valentino rossi logo. Valentino Rossi Bowling Shirt.
  • Valentino Rossi Bowling Shirt.



  • kny3twalker
    Apr 6, 10:36 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_6 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E200 Safari/6533.18.5)

    ULV CPUs (17W) will go to 11.6". The TDP of 320M is not known but 9400M has TDP of 12W so it is quite safe to assume that the TDP is similar to that. That means current 11.6" MBA has TDP of 22W (includes CPU, GPU, chipset) while SB 11.6" MBA would have a TDP of 21W (17W for the CPU and ~4W for the PCH).

    13" will go with LV CPUs (25W). Again, currently it has 17W for the CPU and 12W for 320M. That's 29W. 25W CPU and ~4W for PCH gives you the same 29W.

    11.6" - Core i5-2537M (option for Core i7-2657M)
    13.3" - Core i7-2629M (option for Core i7-2649M)

    You should submit this. As the current article had me confused as to the potential configurations, and I am sure I am not alone there as your reply represents.





    valentino rossi logo. Tag valentino rossi logo
  • Tag valentino rossi logo



  • -SD-
    Aug 19, 02:25 PM
    Kart racing and Course Maker videos and pictures over on Joystiq (http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/19/gran-turismo-5-course-maker-and-kart-racing-unveiled/).

    :apple:





    valentino rossi logo. valentino rossi wallpaper 2011
  • valentino rossi wallpaper 2011



  • dejunky
    Apr 6, 03:41 PM
    What is the obsession with back-lit keys?

    Do you actually look at the keyboard when you're typing?

    Yes.





    valentino rossi logo. motogp penna valentino rossi[1
  • motogp penna valentino rossi[1



  • jealousguy86
    Apr 11, 08:54 PM
    i still think the iphone 4G/5 will be out in june/july.

    HOWEVER.... if apple doesn't announce the new iphone in june at WWDC, then i'm going to just buy an iphone 4 that week. i have an upgrade i'm due for at any time now, so i suppose i can wait til june.

    it's times like these i wish apple weren't so secretive about its product plans/launches.





    valentino rossi logo. Ride On Rossi Ride On
  • Ride On Rossi Ride On



  • Moyank24
    Apr 27, 12:23 PM
    I read most of it. I haven't been carrying my birth certificate. It spent most of its time im Mom's china closet, where it still faded.

    I guess you missed the part where the one that is being shown is a certified copy.

    Maybe the certificate is legitimate, but I think the original short form would have been more convincing. I like Obama, but I loathe his extreme liberalism.

    Maybe?? For someone who isn't a birther, you sure sound like one.

    Apparently the short form wasn't convincing enough...which is why the long form has now been presented.





    valentino rossi logo. Valentino Rossi Japan Desktop
  • Valentino Rossi Japan Desktop



  • LanPhantom
    Mar 31, 04:03 PM
    You could say the same thing about Apple though. The Apple fad will go away and the extremely closed ecosystem which seems to not be really developing much in terms of UI or having an actual roadmap could end iOS.

    I don't understand why people can't just see the pros and cons of both and accept both are great platforms. Its always a WAR with Apple fans. Apple against EVERYONE!

    I have to disagree with you. The Apple come back isn't a fad. It's a product of good engineering and great marketing. Apple makes good equipment, so does Motorola and the such. However it's the combine EcoSystem that ties it all together. I admit, once you jump in the Apple lake, it make sense to keep swimming in that water since most things don't interoperate very well. So if you buy Apple products and accessories you can bet they will work perfect together.

    The arguement that it's a closed system is getting long in the tooth. Toyota is a closed system. What if you want Nissan seats in your Toyota truck, they probably won't fit and if they do, will probably void your warranty. Toyota sells a TON of cars because people like them and they are built great. Same thing can be said about Apple. Yes they are a closed EcoSystem, but it has proved to be a good thing when it comes to the customer experience and revenue for Apple.

    What reason can someone give for me to trade that off and go with an "Open" system? I don't need the stuff on my handset that isn't allowed. Yes Free Tethering would be nice, but that wasn't Apples decision, AT&T prevented it. I unlocked my phone so I could get the MIFI app from Cydia and it worked ok but when I tried to VPN into my work it failed. When the next update came out for the iPhone I reverted back to a locked phone and I'm happy. 20.00 down the drain.

    The bottom line is, most people want a system that provides them with what they NEED and a lot of what they want. That it is what Apple is trying to do. They do it on multiple fronts, Movies, Music, Apps, and Hardware. It's the combine system that no one can touch, not even come close to. If M$ would just start making their own PC's, buy Dell, HP, Levono, etc and get on board with Hardware and Software combined system, they would go much farther and be more competitive against this comeback from Apple.

    So when it comes down to it, all great things exist in a closed system. Cars exist in a closed system, the Roads they drive on are like the Internet. We buy cars because the company who makes them, makes the complete car and stands behind their creation. Not just the Motor, or Seats or Rims and Tires.

    -LanPhantom





    valentino rossi logo. rider Valentino Rossi,
  • rider Valentino Rossi,



  • aswitcher
    Aug 5, 09:25 PM
    *iChat Phone - Call numbers through iChat as part of .Mac... I guess you could make a conference with a combination of multiple phone numbers/iChatters.

    *Maps - A new application designed to compete with Google Earth, but of course be much, much snazzier. Apparently, the next MBP would include a GPS chip so that you could see a "You Are Here" on the map.


    I am hoping the iPhone has BT and GPS, and links to Maps on your Mac! :eek:





    valentino rossi logo. Doctorquot; logo and realized
  • Doctorquot; logo and realized



  • rjlawrencejr
    Apr 8, 01:44 AM
    Can't you also get them from AT&T? Also, the Apple Store in Santa Monica never has a line for new iPhones or iPads for some reason. I guess they work fast?

    FYI, there was a line in Santa Monica this past Sunday morning http://t.co/EYgi3S6





    valentino rossi logo. Valentino Rossi Cap Monster
  • Valentino Rossi Cap Monster



  • mikewilder23
    Jun 21, 03:43 AM
    well looking forward for its launching...:)





    valentino rossi logo. yamaha vs ducati
  • yamaha vs ducati



  • Bubba Satori
    Mar 26, 12:05 PM
    Great news.
    Hopefully there will be a big computer oriented media event when it's released
    along with new Minis, iMacs, Mac Pros and finally some affordable xMacs. :D

    No, I won't put the bong down. :cool:

    http://boxothoughts.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/bongcat.jpg





    valentino rossi logo. valentino rossi 46 logo. fiat
  • valentino rossi 46 logo. fiat



  • Multimedia
    Aug 23, 10:38 AM
    My Quad G5 is silent as well, unlike Dual 2.7's which rev frequently.

    I was concerned that the fans at the rear ports never spin, even during the Apple Hardware Test, but I've noticed that in other Quads as well. CPU temps are 50 to 60 degrees celcius.
    Multimedia, would you confirm both with your Quad G5, please?How do I do that? I never hear any fans from it. Analysis temperature Software links?





    valentino rossi logo. Valentino Rossi#39;s Australian
  • Valentino Rossi#39;s Australian



  • suneohair
    Sep 13, 06:26 PM
    clock speed isn't everything. workload dependant of course.

    You are right. However, you try to tell consumers "Well we are moving to 2.4Ghz chips" after you just had 2.66Ghz and 3.0Ghz chips. It isnt going to work.

    If today, Dell decided to move there whole line back to 1Ghz processors, nobody would buy. Unfortunetly the Ghz myth is a strong as its ever been. Taking a step backward is not an option.

    Another example would be this: Today Apple decides to go back to plain, bulky ipods, no color, no photos. Just monochrome and music. Would anybody go for it? Probably not. You just can't step back in tech today.

    Don't get me wrong, I am sure the octo core would out perform the current quad anyday given the right apps. But when people see that Ghz number go down...





    valentino rossi logo. Valentino Rossi hooded Fleece/Sweat jacket, full zip, Ladies Yellow, 2011. With small 46 logo to the front and large 46 logo on rear with The Doctor words.
  • Valentino Rossi hooded Fleece/Sweat jacket, full zip, Ladies Yellow, 2011. With small 46 logo to the front and large 46 logo on rear with The Doctor words.



  • JM-Prod
    Apr 10, 09:44 AM
    It needs to come with a 27 inch multi-touch surface to use as the primary work surface, with my current 27 inch monitor as the head-up dual-monitor (input-output-view).

    This is long overdue. If apple won't make it, AVID should. ASAP! :)

    And for all us professionals, price is not an issue. We want it to be expensive, and so nice that people will rent out facilities.

    Bring it on Apple!

    This would be the perfect gifts for the pro-world, after helping you back from bankruptcy, remember dear Apple?

    Best,
    Jon M.





    valentino rossi logo. Valentino Rossi
  • Valentino Rossi



  • Full of Win
    Mar 31, 07:19 PM
    Exactly. What we need are more objective, balanced and rational sounding opinions like yours.

    What he said was spot on. Gruber is the archetypical Apple sycophant, second only to Andy Ifatso from MacBreak Weekly.





    valentino rossi logo. I decided
  • I decided



  • Apple Corps
    Sep 19, 09:10 AM
    Im still on for today, 4 hours and counting.


    0710 PDT - no updates yet - keep counting :-(





    Chaszmyr
    Jul 27, 10:04 AM
    Rule 1 of Apple Events:

    You never get all the marbles.

    Very, very true. You usually only get half the things you expect... the real gem is when you get something you didn't expect.





    Becordial
    Apr 27, 08:25 AM
    I think the patch to iOS is a good response.

    Making it clear the log file especially when you switch off location services is a good response, and that it will shorten the overall storage of it.

    I hope it still does fast triangulation as necessary - there is a benefit to that - but just that the record keeping part basically is a non issue any more, because the cache is regularly flushed.





    Eriamjh1138@DAN
    Mar 26, 06:12 PM
    No Rosetta, no sale for me. Not ready to move on.





    toddybody
    Apr 6, 11:10 AM
    Shame really, because the Pro in me would like a more color accurate screen, even for a little extra Apple Tax. C'mon Apple! You can release a $3000 laptop, you know you can!

    They do:D Speced out 17'' MBP.

    Youre totally right though, their notebook displays have been taking backseat to the iOS train. Hell, the iPad3 is gonna have a 2048x1536 display for heavens sake...and they couldnt even give the refreshed 13'' MBP the same res as the months old 13'' MBA. FAIL.





    DarkForces
    Apr 8, 06:55 AM
    Ok, I am amazed at some of the ignorance some of these people have posted. People here some rumor from an anonymous BB Employee who obviously knows nothing about Best Buy and there out grabbing pitchforks and torches. I do work for BB (almost 5 years) and I can tell you that we do not have a "Quota" for ANY product we sell as well as none of the employees work on any commission. We have been receiving iPad 2s, do we know when we are getting them...NO. But here is the thing, Best Buy had a reserve list for customers shortly after the release. Customers who wanted to get on the reserve list had to leave a $100 deposit toward the iPad (reserve list is now closed). When the shipment comes in those customers who are on the list get contacted and have 48 hours to come pick up the unit. If they do not come within those 48 hours it goes to the next on the list and they get moved to the back of the list. YES that does mean that we are not selling them on the floor until those reserves have been fulfilled. Now if we get some iPad models that we do not have anyone on a reserve list for (like a white/16GB/WiFi) those go straight to the floor for first come first serve. Again there is no Quota. Hope this helps clear up the process understanding.

    I have been #2 on the list since the 12th of March. Waiting for a 32 GB AT&T one. You mean to tell me that ZERO (or possibly 1) have come in? That is pretty funny.

    BB needs to wake up and get a clue.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment