Friday, May 13, 2011

spider bites pictures

spider bites pictures. Most confirmed spider bites
  • Most confirmed spider bites



  • yodaxl7
    Feb 21, 11:25 PM
    iPhone is totally a trend. iPod is simply a dedicated device to play music and maybe video. The mult-touch and app store are two key creations that made the iphone a trend. That's why you see other companies following Apple's foot step. Android is a new niche that was a couple step behind iphone os. Google is a "business making" or "jump starter". So, there is no REAL support for Android os. Google is too open. This os will challenge the market weed out bad companies. However, this can hurt the android survival!! iPhone os will remain the dominant force as long as Apple continue to upgrade well.





    spider bites pictures. a nasty spider bite
  • a nasty spider bite



  • JediZenMaster
    Mar 18, 10:36 AM
    ATT could use better price discrimination policies. There are many people who would like tethering, unrestricted 3G etc, who are more than willing to pay. Many would also give up unlimited data as long as ATT gave quality service at a decent price.

    So have you seen what verizon charges for tethering? This forum is extremely slighted towards AT&T. Yet Verizon charges more for tethering and they seem to get a free pass.

    So compared to the other carrier that offers the iPhone the tethering with AT&T is a "decent" price.





    spider bites pictures. spider bites south africa.
  • spider bites south africa.



  • Multimedia
    Oct 30, 11:24 PM
    Oh... That makes much more sense now. :cool:

    Now what about instead of dealing with the solution of swapping drives in/out of the Mac Pro, instead use an external fiber channel or eSATA drive enclosure with hot-swappable drives? Fiber channel would be expensive unless you're already using it, but eSATA enclosures aren't all that bad.I already have a bunch of Adaptec eSATA/USB2 SATA enclosures that say they only work as USB2 on Macs. But I wonder if they won't work on any eSATA PCIe card we can put into the Mac Pro. How expensive are those eSATA PCIe cards anyway?

    BTW I find USB2 HD hook ups to be far less problematic and just as fast or faster than FW hooks ups. Is that true?





    spider bites pictures. Deadly Spider Bites
  • Deadly Spider Bites



  • leekohler
    Apr 15, 12:09 PM
    Right, because civil marriage is required for gays to have sex with each other. Nobody is forcing you to do anything. You can have sex with whomever you want to.


    No, civil marriage is not required for sex, but it sure is required for a whole lot of other things like protecting our kids and partners legally. I know you must think that's just horrible, but there you go.

    Right, lame jokes. Ok. Modern equivalent of female stand-up comics that used to joke about men leaving the toilet seat up.

    Real sophisticated.


    I don't think he meant it as a joke. A friend of mine got AIDS from a priest when he was under age. It's not funny.





    spider bites pictures. spiders and spider bites
  • spiders and spider bites



  • macenforcer
    Aug 29, 02:42 PM
    cars may have produced 100x less CO2 forty years ago. but today there 100x more cars on the road. Global Warming is caused by many reasons. I won't get into them all but I will mention one. Electricity. The heat from our major cities and towns go into the atmosphere, decrease O-zone protection, which in turn makes the sun shine stronger and melts our ice caps. But there are other reasons that i dont feel like explaining. If you want to know more...google it.


    Exactly. There are more people. So if people today create 1/2 the pollution they did 20yrs ago but now there are twice as many people there is no change.

    We are doomed! :D





    spider bites pictures. spider bite rash spreading.
  • spider bite rash spreading.



  • sblasl
    Oct 28, 02:16 PM
    OK, so I now know what the potential capabilities of the new machines will have. If I look at the Apple Store and see the 3 current base options & price, when the release occurs, what is the speculation of choices & prices?

    I am also wanting to know that if I have decided that the current 2.66 GHz meets my needs, should I hold off because they may bump the speed, lower the price, etc., etc. I also understand that everything is pure speculation. I am also not wanting to shoot myself because something else happens to the current line up.

    I appreciate the thorough & in-depth responses. It helps.





    spider bites pictures. Spider Bites amp; The Symptoms;
  • Spider Bites amp; The Symptoms;



  • edifyingGerbil
    Apr 23, 05:28 PM
    It's easily possible for a European atheist to not be exposed to religion, grow up happily with their own set of ethics and morals, and never be challenged over their lack of belief. Intellectually lazy? Not really... why should anyone have to jump through hoops to prove the non existence of a god?

    You're quite right, and I agree that people are free to believe whatever they want. However, if they just believe something because "it's always been that way" or some other arbitrary reason then I don't have to respect them or take their beliefs seriously.

    I've found the response of some of the devout atheist posters in this thread very interesting, some of the others are of the "God doesn't exist, meh" camp, who I just ignore.





    spider bites pictures. Black Widow Spider Bites in
  • Black Widow Spider Bites in



  • NT1440
    Nov 6, 04:58 PM
    they do not go hand in hand. And because Google will sell more phones than apple does not mean google will have a better smartphone.

    Google has stated they will never have a smartphone. At best they just guide (rather closely) companies when producing Android handsets.

    That said, if the iPhone isn't on verizon by midway next year with no solid rumors of it coming, I'm probably going to get an HTC Eris (or the Eris II will be out by then). Cheap, sexy, and running a decent OS (which will hopefully by 2.0 by then).





    spider bites pictures. Bad Spider Bites
  • Bad Spider Bites



  • NathanMuir
    Mar 25, 02:42 PM
    No argument except as to the point. This would only be a relevant criticism if I were holding Catholics responsible for an attitude held by some Christian sects, but not by Catholics themselves. On the contrary, the Catholic attitude towards homosexuality in question is common across much of Christendom.

    Sigh, got a quote from the article for me?

    This thread is about the Catholic Church, so I name the Catholic Church, but the criticism is properly aimed at the attitude they share ecumenically. The consequences of prejudice against homosexuality as rationalized by Christian dogma are shared among all who promote that prejudice. The Catholic Church is neither singled out (except contextually) nor excused on that account.

    Again, where is Christendom mentioned in this context in the article?

    As I said, you want to reserve to the church the right to disclaim responsibility for those who act on the principles it promotes.

    That's like saying all Republicans support the Tea Party. IMO it's extremely ignorant to hold the mainstream accountable for the actions of an extremist minority.

    Shall I hold Obama accountable for Thomas Vail's actions and beliefs as he is self described 'to the left of Obama'? :rolleyes:

    I doubt you could find a sect who murdered homosexuals for fun. To return to the analogy, the Klan did not murder black people for fun. They murdered those who stepped out of line, who challenged the social status white people of the era carved out for black people.

    So we're to the point where we're going to nit pick examples?

    If it makes you feel better, it was suppose to be an over-the-top example. I'm sorry if that wasn't clear.

    The mainstream hierarchy of the Catholic Church espouses the belief that homosexuals must be made to conform to Catholic prejudice regarding their proper place in society, and that Catholic belief grants them the right to do so. The premise is wrong before we even get to the method. The mainstream Catholic Church pursues this agenda in ways which do not currently involve terrorist action, but they do pursue it. The obscure terrorist sect you've hypothesized would be operating based on the same flawed premise as the "mainstream" church, arguably even more consistently, since a common interpretation of the Bible does demand the death penalty for homosexuals.

    As I keep saying, the immorality lies in the idea that one's prejudice gives one the right to force other people to live their own lives within the boundaries of that prejudice, whatever form that force may take.

    Again, I could care less what they say.

    Let me know when they start to act on what they say.

    Again, not some extremist minority, the actual mainstream body of Catholicism.





    spider bites pictures. Brown Recluse Spider Bite
  • Brown Recluse Spider Bite



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 28, 09:56 AM
    The hardware components in a server go through much more testing for reliability. They are meant to work 24/7.

    Thank you for pointing this out to me. Just know that I am right now working on a C7000 chassis, specifically on a BL870c Blade, even more specifically on a Itanium version VM running on said blade.

    I think I know about servers. ;) This doesn't change the fact of what I said : Servers aren't pcs (as in personal computers) and I doubt they are included in this chart. So why are you even bringing them up ?





    spider bites pictures. spider bite pictures. brown
  • spider bite pictures. brown



  • archipellago
    May 2, 04:28 PM
    Well, we have indisputable proof now! :rolleyes:

    google...

    'windows more secure than OSX'

    check the results, you have people who are professional coders telling it how it is... and has been since 2007.

    ignorance of facts doesn't equal knowledge, if no one is trying to break the door down you don't need a big lock.





    spider bites pictures. Spider bites are dangerous and
  • Spider bites are dangerous and



  • Backtothemac
    Oct 7, 03:41 PM
    Originally posted by ddtlm
    MrMacman:

    Perhaps you missed it the first few times around, but Athlons are available at speeds of 2400+ (2.0ghz) and there are even a few 2600+ (2.13ghz) models out there. Why does it matter if they overclocked an old Athlon to 1.6ghz? Tell you what, to make it fair why don't we add in my overclocked dual 800?

    Jesus you still don't get it. If you compare Apples to Apples, the 1.6GHZ Dual Athlon is still slower in apps that are multi processor aware. Now, how about the PIV? How does that stack up? The x86 is garbage. Any real IT director would know that.

    The point that I was making was that the testing was flawed.

    And pc's suck.





    spider bites pictures. black widow spider bites how
  • black widow spider bites how



  • AppleScruff1
    Apr 28, 02:58 PM
    That makes me smile.. :)

    You must be very young :D

    It's funny as I'm sure the world of computing managed to perform quite well as did I with all my many computers, many many MANY years before the internet was around and in use my the public in any real numbers and we could download pictures of naked ladies :eek:

    A PC can do anything and everything you want, It's a full computer, not a web browser.

    But the internet brought p0rn mainstream. :D





    spider bites pictures. recluse spider bite symptoms.
  • recluse spider bite symptoms.



  • AidenShaw
    Sep 23, 04:33 PM
    I am not sure how far along Apple is on 802.11n but it seems to me if they are going to require it they better start putting it in computers soon.

    I know I would be pissed if I bought a computer and then had the iTv come out a month or two later and I owned an out of date computer already.

    The long-awaited next-generation Wi-Fi standard has been delayed again and won't likely be ratified until sometime in 2008. (http://news.com.com/New+Wi-Fi+standard+delayed+again/2100-7351_3-6105494.html)

    Craig Mathias, an analyst at Farpoint Group, said it's unlikely that these draft 802.11n products will comply with the eventual standard once it's completed.

    He doesn't believe that these products will be able to be upgraded to the standard either.

    http://news.com.com/Group+to+certify+prestandard+Wi-Fi+gear/2100-7351_3-6110366.html





    spider bites pictures. spider bites gallery of
  • spider bites gallery of



  • edifyingGerbil
    Apr 24, 05:37 PM
    If I even dare comment on the last thing, the thread topic will change.

    I think it's a bit late to worry about that :D





    spider bites pictures. spider bites south africa.
  • spider bites south africa.



  • acearchie
    Apr 13, 03:14 AM
    The BBC is also funded by money stolen from people as a punishment for owning a television. Let's not base conceptualizations of rational thought on their behavior.

    No one forces you to own a TV or a TV licence for that matter?





    spider bites pictures. spider bite on lip.
  • spider bite on lip.



  • Cromulent
    Mar 26, 11:12 PM
    ...seems to be asking the absurd question

    You need to learn how to read quoted text before reading a response.

    so I guess I'm asking not "why are condoning the belief or not condoning it," but rather "what possible sense could it make from a practical perspective."

    You obviously seem to be missing the extremely simple point here, I was merely pointing out that in Catholicism priests are expected to be celibate so expecting a gay person to be celibate is not exactly unheard of in a religious context.

    The fact that some people have the opinion that being gay is OK as long as you are not a practicing gay follows the same logic as priests being expected to remain celibate and also shares some of the reasons why as well.

    Being gay and being a priest have absolutely nothing in common.

    If you had followed the thread you would see where the original comment came from.





    spider bites pictures. Spider bites.
  • Spider bites.



  • dethmaShine
    Apr 21, 04:59 AM
    You must live in a alternate univerise if think that Apple users are tech savy. You average user is very happy to have Apple control thier experience, ie they are techtards. And frankly owning an Apple product is the best thing for them, with a PC etc they will just get themselves into trouble.

    If your still under some illusion of how tech savy they are read through the macrumors forums...... and remeber they are the more tech savy ones!

    I have moved every family member over to mac who has no idea about computer, they are happy. The people I know who work in IT, develop and are really tech savy, still have a PC (and an android, some have both android and iphone)

    Love those misconceptions. Good going. Right one for you.





    spider bites pictures. Spider Bites Instruction Sheet
  • Spider Bites Instruction Sheet



  • munkery
    May 2, 06:40 PM
    Bugs are not flaws in a security model. They have nothing to do with "Unix security" being better. Stop hammering that point, it's not even valid.

    Bugs are flaws in the overall security model. Part of an OSs security model includes the implementation of exploit mitigations. The best exploit mitigation is to have as few bugs as possible. Obviously, in relation to privilege escalation, OS X has far fewer bugs.





    go4koko
    May 31, 06:53 PM
    Ok...so here's the deal...

    I've been on AT&T for over a year now, using an iPhone 3g. No dropped calls at all, 5 bars everywhere in my area, and full 3G coverage.

    Verizon has 0 bars in my area, and their phones are crap...

    Way to go AT&T!

    WTF? Why do people buy phones without knowing if they work in their areas first? If I went by what people say on these boards, I'd have bought a Verizon phone that wouldn't work in my area, and on a phone that's crap....

    STOP MAKING PURCHASING DECISIONS BASED ON OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS!

    :apple: How would you go about finding out if a phone or carrier service worked in a certain area if you didn't consult other people or credible sources? Wouldn't you have to make a decision based on 'Other Peoples Opinions' in order to find out? If you know Verizon service yields 0 bars in your area do you know this as a previous Verizon service customer, consult someone directly or take the 'Opinion' of the AT&T salesman?

    Are you so inflexible as to believe no one in the universe has occasional connection problems? Do you live under an AT&T tower and never stray far from it? I'm looking to get an iPhone in 2 months and I hope it really is as reliable as you describe.





    dgree03
    Apr 21, 08:46 AM
    Yeah, I wonder that too sometimes.




    skunk
    Apr 24, 06:20 PM
    The muslim extremists in my country always get supported by those who call themselves "moderate muslims". Probably because of some "solidarity" (blind obedience) code within the ummah. When they gang up together like that on controversial issues, it's very easy to see them all as extremists. That's how they strive to appear, even when they're not.That's the trouble with the Word of God�: it's just not negotiable. 7th century rules.





    mgamber
    Jul 7, 12:47 PM
    I've had a good experience with the new phone as well. With the 3G and 3GS, I was never, in two years, able to hold a call longer than 5 minutes before it was dropped. Seriously, not even one. Once I bought cases for the new phone and eliminated the antenna problem, I've held conversations over half an hour and then ended when I ended them, not when they were dropped, and data is at least 50% faster than it had been with previous phones. Same story with my son's new iPhone. I may still buy a repeater because I still get one bar and pitiful data speeds, but at least the phone can finally be used as a phone.

    Per AT&T...on pre-order day I went to the local AT&T store to place my order and, as expected, it was complete bedlam. I put my name on the list and waited in line and was eventually called to the counter by "Troy" who took my order for two new phones, writing everything down and swiping the plastic thru the old fashioned imprint thing and everything. He told me that at some point AT&T was going to shut down the online store entirely so they could enter their orders, he'd get them in as soon as he could and sure enough, later that evening I received two emails, one per order entered. He also said that I wouldn't be sorry, the new phones were supposed to have much better reception. Fast forward a bit and I get a text message from Troy telling me that my phones had arrived and I could come in at any time to pick them up. So I go into the AT&T store and, once again, it's total bedlam. As Troy activates my phone, some idiot standing next to me is so mad that he can't just buy an iPhone that he slams his iPad on the counter so hard it breaks. I couldn't help it and laughed out loud and he stormed out. That's what kind of idiocy these people had to put up with. All done, both phones work and then Troy tells me that it was like pulling teeth but he got my 3rd line to be eligible, also. I had broken an iPhone six months ago and got an OOW replacement so it wasn't eligible for an upgrade. Somehow he managed to pull it off and did I want to get a new iPhone for that one, also. You bet! He'll shoot me a text message when it arrives.

    About 20 minutes later I realized the phone had a problem with the antenna and needed a case. For some odd reason, a senior moment I guess, I went to the Apple store where I was greeted by two armed police and some girl who had attitude coming off of her like heat off a black sedan in summer. "What do YOU want?" she spat, never looking away from her oh-so-important iPad screen that never changed. I told her I bought a couple new iPhones and needed cases for them. "We don't have any" and that was the end of the "conversation". No suggesting I ask someone who wasn't an a**hole, no suggesting trying AT&T, nothing. So I walked the extra 100 feet to AT&T where a woman who wasn't busy being yelled at led me to a drawer full of cases, let me grab a couple and even open one to make sure I liked the look and so on. Later, when the AT&T surveys came, I made sure to give Troy and that woman the highest scores available.

    So it depends on who you deal with. The folks at AT&T couldn't have been more pleasant and the whole thing couldn't have gone easier despite the circus going on around them. And I will never set foot in an Apple store again. They are the definition of needless, bulls**t arrogance. If my Macbook Pro, either Macbook, iMac, iPad or any of the 5 iPhones I own ever need serviced, I'll call and ask them to send a box rather than deal with that mall trash again.





    Gelfin
    Mar 26, 01:50 AM
    However it isn't tyranny because the government isn't actually depriving them of liberty, merely not supporting them.

    You will say anything to rationalize your prejudice, won't you? I have trouble believing anyone is as dense as you pretend here.

    Just in case, though, the government offers legal concessions to men and women who legally (not religiously) commit to a marriage. It refuses to extend those same concessions to same-sex couples, and can demonstrate no legitimate state interest in this discrimination. That is denial of equal treatment under the law, and is unconstitutional.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment