Friday, May 13, 2011

mortal kombat 9 mileena hot

mortal kombat 9 mileena hot. MK 9 Mileena
  • MK 9 Mileena



  • peharri
    Sep 22, 02:33 PM
    i think you misunderstood the recent reports: the consensus interpretation is that iTV does require a computer, and that the hard drive is just for buffering.

    I'm not seeing any consensus interpretation that suggests anything of the sort. I can also say with some certainty that the hard drive is "not just for buffering". At the kinds of data volumes streaming media generally runs at, you can store a couple of hours of video in a gig of RAM. This is considerably cheaper, lower power, and smaller, than a hard disk drive. Why would you put a hard disk drive in a device solely for "buffering"?

    What I'm seeing, according to the reports so far, is a machine that can make use of local iTunes libraries, but can also show media streamed directly from the iTS.

    It makes no sense for Apple to sell an STB that requires a computer. They can make a much more limited device for that purpose, and such a device would not bring the concept of streamed media "to the masses". We don't have all the information at this point, but there's absolutely nothing about the iTV that suggests it's some pricy bolt-on for an existing multimedia computer installation. There'd have been no point in pre-announcing it if it was, and it'd be a complete disaster if it were.





    mortal kombat 9 mileena hot. mileena. Edited 9 months
  • mileena. Edited 9 months



  • R.Perez
    Mar 13, 05:13 PM
    No it couldn't. That would require grid energy storage technology that currently hasn't been invented yet.

    Look up base load generation. There are only a few sources of generation that fall under this category. Nuclear and coal are among them. Most renewables are not.

    I love when people don't read threads....

    this was already posted, way to go...

    http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=how-to-use-solar-energy-at-night





    mortal kombat 9 mileena hot. mileena mortal kombat 9
  • mileena mortal kombat 9



  • CTYankee
    Oct 25, 10:40 PM
    Each process is it's own thread. And most processes have multiple threads. Unless you only always have one program open at a time, more cores always can help speed up your system.

    Open and doing something. Safari, Mail, iTunes, and working in photoshop probably won't benefit much from quad cores. Batching in PS, Aperture and doing a render in FCP would.

    I am on the brink of buying something. What, time will tell. If the quad core does make a marked difference when running PS and at most one background process I'll consider it. Otherwise its a Dual core 2.66 for me.





    mortal kombat 9 mileena hot. Kitana and Mileena#39;s
  • Kitana and Mileena#39;s



  • Peterkro
    Mar 12, 08:04 PM
    Another 6.2 offshore 180K east from Tokio.

    If you'd like more info or just to feed your nuclear paranoia look here:

    http://twitter.com/arclight#





    mortal kombat 9 mileena hot. Mortal Kombat 9 - Mileena
  • Mortal Kombat 9 - Mileena



  • dgree03
    Apr 28, 01:47 PM
    The same thing happened when PCs first hit the work place. Then it was all about minicomputers and mainframes, not these toy devices. But hey, put a 3270 card into the PC, hook it up to the big iron, and now you had a real computer device! People simply couldn't imagine that these little PCs would ever surpass the big iron in both power and popularity. But eventually they did.

    Tablets are the same way. People are blindly assuming that the tablet of today is what we will be using in 2020. It isn't, any more than the iPod touch is the same as the 2001 original iPod. Things change, devices get vastly more powerful and full of features that people simply could not imagine when they began.

    The post-PC era is going to steamroller the naysayers.

    Well of could Desktop PC of today are faster than Mainframes of yesteryear. Heck a PS2(or 3) is a more capable computer than what was on early sats and rockets.

    You see to be forgetting there is ALWAYS something more powerful than a standard desktop... there is always something more powerful than a laptop.. and so on. So while in 10 years there will be octocore tablets... the software out in the real world will need Decacore desktop processor to run effeciently.





    mortal kombat 9 mileena hot. Mortal+kombat+9+mileena+fatality
  • Mortal+kombat+9+mileena+fatality



  • Chappers
    Mar 13, 12:13 PM
    When pumps failed to pump in water and the back up diesel powered generators failed they ran into problems.

    If its important - have more than one backup. Risk assessment means always thinking of the worse case scenario. Pumping in sea water seems like a panic back up plan.





    mortal kombat 9 mileena hot. Mortal+kombat+9+mileena+fatality
  • Mortal+kombat+9+mileena+fatality



  • gusapple
    Apr 13, 12:28 PM
    Well it was rumoured for some time and we all waited with baited breath but was Apple seriously going to end the pro app that started them off to stardom? Sadly yes they have. What genius decides to make a pro app accessible to the masses? We who use FCP have to make money from our business, so we need a little bit of smoke and mirrors to make our business needed, otherwise our clients will just get a 16 year old in off the street, download FCP (sorry imovie Pro or whatever they have decided to call it) and there you go we are out of work!

    I can see the business sense for Apple but they have now taken it all away from us who stayed by them for all these years.. Thanks Apple for the kick in the teeth. I am a ''Pro'' app user and have been for well over a decade and will be sad to move over to a new system but alas nothing lasts for ever.

    RIP FCP
    Born 2000 died 2011

    I think that this is counter-intuitive. By a long shot. Why would Apple leave their customer base? They still are including all of their "smoke and mirrors" but with a dumbed down option. All that I can see from it is that file management is FINALLY going to be better than a manual system. And anyways, Apple updated the UI from something that was popular in 2000 to something that looks better for today. Plus, there are lots of people who want to start using Pro apps but don't know how. I think that it is awesome that Apple is creating interest in an industry that will grow rapidly in the next few years.





    mortal kombat 9 mileena hot. mortal kombat 9 mileena
  • mortal kombat 9 mileena



  • Porchland
    Mar 18, 03:06 PM
    In interviews Steve Jobs has gone on record saying that unbreakable DRM is impossible. What you're seeing from Apple is a "good enough" strategy. After all, they don't really care, it's only there to appease the RIAA.

    ...

    Apple will make another "good enough" fix to block it for another 6 months. But they really don't care. Although externally they "care", I bet internally it doesn't particularly bother them because ITMS is so big that the record companies can't afford to pull out of it.

    Suggesting that Apple isn't concerned about DRM any further than needed to appease the record labels is ridiculous. Apple doesn't care about the integrity of its business model unless the RIAA is on on its back?

    That's like saying Honda doesn't care whether its airbags deploy correctly unless the airbag contract is on its back. A defective product -- whether it's an iTMS track without DRM or a Honda with bad airbags -- isn't good for the manufacturer. Apple needs for its DRM to be good to protect its OWN future revenues through iTMS -- not just the record labels' profits.





    mortal kombat 9 mileena hot. mortal kombat 9 jade render.
  • mortal kombat 9 jade render.



  • mscriv
    Apr 6, 02:20 PM
    All you have to do is press CMD+~ it's right above the tab key. I figured it out the other day. CMD+TAB to switch b/w apps, CMD+~ to switch b/w windows.

    Thanks for that one. Been using a Mac for 6 years and never found it. Saves a lot of F3 and click action :).

    I find no need for this shortcut as setting Expose's all windows feature to a mouse button seems to be the easiest and quickest way to shift between open windows. Have you tried that?





    mortal kombat 9 mileena hot. mortal kombat 9 jade unmasked.
  • mortal kombat 9 jade unmasked.



  • kdarling
    Oct 7, 05:24 PM
    For those who like the iPhone, this works in our favor. With iPhone OS, there's only one hardware platform developers have to deal with. All they need to do for QC is make sure their apps work on the latest OS rev.

    The iPhone platform has some significant variations. Location precision (lack of GPS), microphone or speaker existence on the touch, existence of MMS, CPU speed between models, amount of RAM (a potentially big problem for game makers).

    So software that runs fine on one phone won't run on others and might even brick them because of different hw configurations. It happened with Windows Mobile.

    Really. Do you have an example of an app bricking a WM phone?

    It's rare that an app will make your OS unstable, brick your phone, and make you restore factory settings just to get it running again.

    Sometimes it just takes getting an iPhone OS update to get into that situation.

    Far as jailbreaking, to put it in perspective, look how bad Verizon cripples ALL their phones on release.

    Verizon doesn't cripple their smartphones. Even their GPS is unlocked now.

    Yea I have to hack the iphone to install maybe 5 choice apps I can't get otherwise,

    So you admit that it's hobbled in its stock form? ATT / Verizon / Sprint don't block any apps you want to use on their smartphones. Or themes. Or anything else.

    but at least my phone didn't have its GPS and bluetooth disabled, RAM cut in half, wi-fi disabled so I'd have to use 3g even though I'm at home, etc

    The iPhone's Bluetooth was crippled to begin with... and still is. The original iPhone will always lack GPS and 3G.

    I would just stick with the claim that Apple's total control over their platform can be helpful.





    mortal kombat 9 mileena hot. MK 9 Mileena
  • MK 9 Mileena



  • edifyingGerbil
    Apr 27, 03:04 PM
    I'm afraid you are.

    The Hebrew god is the same god as in polytheistic days, but once he had conquered all his fellow gods, he was left with unrivalled power. The Hebrew religion became monotheistic, and their new old god acquired sole power, but the root of the deity was no more or less than a shared and ancient mythology.

    But these arguments don't refer to God as being derived from El, the arguments can only work if "God" is shorthand for "the entity described in the Judaeo-Christian Biblical texts".

    The fact he is described on tablets in Ugarit doesn't matter for the purposes of ontological arguments that try to answer does "God" (the Judaeo-Christian God) exist?

    This was my point, waaay back, about why I use the Judaeo-Christian God as opposed to god. Someone took umbrage at my use of Judaeo-Christian.





    mortal kombat 9 mileena hot. Mileena Mortal Kombat 9 by
  • Mileena Mortal Kombat 9 by



  • toddybody
    Apr 21, 08:22 AM
    Fandroids: the most annoying fanboys on the planet.



    "Which is why I frequent an Apple users community discussion forum."

    :rolleyes:

    Your profile name/avatar/signature shows how unbias you are...shame on these crazy Android users who can't see the merit of a different OS :rolleyes:





    mortal kombat 9 mileena hot. Mortal+kombat+mileena+hot
  • Mortal+kombat+mileena+hot



  • edifyingGerbil
    Apr 25, 06:22 PM
    I do think it was a bad call when God decided that strapping on explosives and blowing up the local market and it's customers was appropriate. ;)

    Allah decided that, and Allah precedes Islam (Muhammad's father's name was Abdullah [slave/servant of God]). The God of Islam bears little resemblance to the God of the New Testament.

    But Allah is a great poster boy for Atheists as to why religion is the root of all problems lol





    mortal kombat 9 mileena hot. Anyway back to Mortal Kombat.
  • Anyway back to Mortal Kombat.



  • deannnnn
    May 5, 10:23 AM
    I'm wondering what the specifics about dropped calls in New York City would look like.

    On average I get about 3-4 dropped calls every day. Every. Single. Day.
    My roommate on Verizon has had one dropped call in the year that we have lived together.





    mortal kombat 9 mileena hot. mortal kombat 9 reptile
  • mortal kombat 9 reptile



  • MacCoaster
    Oct 10, 02:21 AM
    Originally posted by javajedi
    Someone inquired about the benchmark Java console program I created:

    It's located at http://members.ij.net/javajedi

    I've also included the source (FPMathTest.java) for the curious.

    <snip>

    Kevin
    That was me. :)

    Thanks. See above post for my results. I even ported your Java code to C# (so similar, it scared me!) and got slightly lower numbers.

    8152, 8151, 8162, 8142, 8172, 8142, 8161, 8152... all for a final average of 8154.25.

    [edit: whoa, recently got 7891... running it more to average]
    [edit #2: 7891, 7892, 7902, 7891, 7882, 7892, 7882, 7881... all for a final average of 7889.125]

    You may have the source code/binary to test on your Windows computer (or Linux, with Mono; or BSD, with Microsoft's ROTOR)--just give me a hoot.





    mortal kombat 9 mileena hot. Mileena - Mortal Kombat UMK3
  • Mileena - Mortal Kombat UMK3



  • skottichan
    Apr 15, 12:49 PM
    Not if you believe HBO! All Roman women were raging lesbians (or at least bi-sexual).
    The hunky men, not so much� *sigh*
    :p

    Shhhh... don't let them know that...



    Lucy Lawless *swoon*


    Screw you people, I'm allowed to have my one stereotypical crush (yes, and I'm a raging Xena/Gabby shipper... Don't judge me :()





    mortal kombat 9 mileena hot. mortal kombat 9 jade
  • mortal kombat 9 jade



  • Huntn
    Apr 27, 09:16 PM
    Huntn, please show me some evidence for what you're saying. Then I'll tell you what I think of it. Meanwhile, I should admit that the Bible's original manuscripts no longer exist, and there are copyists' mistakes in the existing copies. There are mistranslations in at least some Bible translations. Take Matthew 24:24 in the King James Version. It's ungrammatical (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2024:24&version=KJV). But I still need you to give us some evidence that, for example, some tendentious ancient people tampered with Bible passages.

    I think you misunderstand what I am saying. While translations are very susceptible to being tampered with especially when a church hierarchy with an agenda is involved, that is not my primary focus. The focus is what validity do ancient scripts have as truth just because they exist? I may be able to give a possible example. Jesus is central to the New Testament, but according to a History Channel Show, there are no city records in the Middle East that confirm the existence of Christ. Is this fact or fiction? I don't know, but I have reason to wonder about it.

    I saw the Lourdes video and have to ask, has there been verified in any meaningful way? If so, there should be a substantial evidence, maybe a list of those who have been healed, hopefully with some documentation.

    As I said elsewhere there is no moral equivalence. It took Augustine's and Aquinas' great rambling treatises to justify warfare, for instance.

    In the Qur'an and the Hadith war is encouraged and its virtues extolled.

    I wish people would stop trying to equate the wars of Christianity (and of that mainly Western Christianity) with Islam's modern terrorism and calls for warfare against the infidel.

    In Islamic Law non-muslims are considered najiss, that means ritually impure, down to our souls, our essences. Christians are reviled especially because they practice "shirk", a law forbidding the joining of others to allah. Jews are designated as apes and pigs in the Qur'an.

    there is no equivalence between Islam and Christianity.

    I agree that today's radial Islam is dissimilar to modern Christianity, but Christianity has blood on his hands and is still involved in power and control although not to extent of blatantly murdering those with different views.





    mortal kombat 9 mileena hot. simply, Mortal Kombat.
  • simply, Mortal Kombat.



  • Rodimus Prime
    Apr 15, 09:42 AM
    Perhaps those groups should make their own videos.

    And it would never be pick up by the media. Like I said the media does not pay any attention to it and with out the media doing anything those groups can never get traction.
    LGBT group yes are targeted the others it is hit or miss if the person is targeted. LGBT is going to be pick on pretty much no matter what. Fat kid may or may not be pick on. I have learned that humans are nothing more than things like chickens. That is if you put a chicken in a group with an injured leg the others will peck it to death. At first the injury might not of been a big deal but over time the extra damage adds up and kill it and the more it gets pecked at the worse it gets. All because it is different.





    mortal kombat 9 mileena hot. mortal kombat 9 kitana
  • mortal kombat 9 kitana



  • Funkymonk
    Apr 20, 11:47 PM
    Ask yourself what you do with your phone.

    Not the occasional "I've got to reprogram my companies IT network on the fly" (yeah right), but what you really do day in and day out. Think of the ease of getting apps that you need when you need and think of them, and think of the stability of those apps.

    Now think of your parents and what they do with their phone. What they really need, and how many times they call you with tech questions.

    Apple has thought these issues through pretty hard. Has Google with Android? Has Microsoft with WM7?

    For the advanced techie 0.05% of the population (the kind of guys who post on this board), it probably doesn't make a difference, and the ability to customize and probe the system may be more important.

    By focusing on controlling and optimizing the user experience of the individual for the average person over focusing on "spec wars," Apple is cleaning their competitor's clocks. They will continue to do so, since this is a corporate ethos of Apple from the very beginning.

    MS was great for the era of the centralized IT professional, which is now ending, as is MS dominance. Google is the world's greatest information aggregator, for which they will reap trillions into the future.

    Apple, however, will continue to dominate as it gets better and better at Steve Jobs 30 year old vision of optimizing the user experience of computing to the maximum extent.

    Nokia, Google, Blackberry (yes, screw you, arrogant Basille) etc should just throw in the towel at this point. They ain't catching up, and resistance is futile.

    So an Apple monopoly would be good?





    jchung
    Mar 18, 11:25 AM
    Two separate issues.

    ATT can prove if you're tethering or not. This has nothing to do with how much data you are or are not using.

    Even if you use 1KB via tether and you aren't on their plan - they have a leg to stand on.

    Hardly, if people are complaining about theft from AT&T, by the customer, then the very same people should be complaining about theft from the customer by AT&T. That is what this incorrect data usage accounting amounts too. AT&T charging people for data usage that they did not use and that AT&T can not prove they used (based on the experience of customers calling AT&T and their usage of the AT&T management website).

    The validity of an accusation, by a thief, that someone else is a thief is questionable.





    TheUndertow
    Apr 9, 07:49 PM
    I 'm waiting for Apple to BUY Nintendo.

    I'm hoping/expecting they're the next to get into the ring from a console standpoint and they've come out of nowhere to be sneaky good with the portable gaming.

    I'm a gamer and my original iPad had kept me surprisingly content since my Asus G71G-Q gaming notebook died (and I waited until it was out of warranty to finally send).





    edifyingGerbil
    Apr 24, 03:16 PM
    Which is why is it expressly stated by the Sharia law that the law of the land is to be abided first, up to the point where the principle law contradicts the principle teachings in the Islam, which would cause the person(s) subjective, to sin.

    I must also express that Sharia Law is a framework, and is based on both Quran and examples set of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) { which are derived from the Quran}.

    I explained what Sharia law is.

    In your first paragraph you support my view that Islam is a threat to democracy, so many thanks.


    Were they of Pakistani/Bangladeshi origin by any chance? It seems in their culture to be possessive of their women.



    CULTURE. Nothing to do with Islam!!!!!!!! Family of Pakistani origin.

    Rebuttal provided.


    no, they were of iraqi origin. this happened in the US, the father has been sentenced to jail.

    it's not cultural if it transcends so much space, it's inherent in the teachings of the religion. allah is a bloodthirsty god





    Apple OC
    Apr 22, 10:20 PM
    All our money has that crap on it. Just like how UNDER GOD was added to the pledge when we were all so afraid of the communists taking over, our currency was also hi-jacked by the religious right. Pathetic example of how we do not have separation of church and state.

    lol ... there are some weird things on the US currency ... what is with the floating eye on top of a Pyramid?





    Edge100
    Apr 15, 10:53 AM
    Oh man. Utterly ridiculous. I'm trivializing the issue? No, I'm putting it in a more accurate and less political context. And you call that hate!

    Second, don't drag me into the ridiculous "born gay / chose to be gay" false dichotomy. I swear that gays invented that one just to trick dimwitted social conservatives into parroting it. It's a really poor rendering of Nature vs. Nurture, which is a spectrum and not a binary condition. And it doesn't matter. It's the behavior which is either morally wrong or isn't, so pick your side and argue it. Just don't argue that a behavior is moral because you were "born that way". That opens up a seriously dangerous can of worms.

    You also end up implying that because fat people weren't "born that way", it's ok to mistreat them.

    And then you finish it off with "I don't even care if you don't like homosexual people"... well that's great. I never said I don't like homosexual people. But I guess you didn't quite accuse me of that with that sentence either. I don't care if you hate your mom and puppies either. You don't hate your mom, do you? And if you do, why? Why don't you love your mom?

    Sigh.

    Gay is not a "hip counterculture"; that implies it's a choice, pure and simple. It's a state of being. It's like being 6 feet tall, or having blue eyes, or brown hair. It's simply a characteristic of a person.

    You know what IS a choice? Religion. And look at the lengths we go to to protect the right of every last believer to say and do the most ridiculous, hateful things.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment