Friday, May 13, 2011

long haired chihuahua

long haired chihuahua. long hair Chihuahuas!
  • long hair Chihuahuas!



  • leekohler
    Mar 28, 04:18 AM
    I want to be accepted as I am. But my heterosexuality is not who I am. It's not my identity. It's a property I have. If I became gay, the homosexuality wouldn't change me into someone else. I wouldn't become, say, Jussi Bjorling, my favorite singer. But if I did become gay, I would have a property I never had before.

    Huh? What in the world are you talking about? Dude, lay off the communion wine. ;) You're making no sense, seriously.

    On this very weird note, I'm going to bed. I've been up too late, but I played hockey earlier tonight and have a difficult time sleeping after, the brain just does not want to shut down, and I'm off all this week getting rid of carryover vacation.





    long haired chihuahua. Chihuahua Information and
  • Chihuahua Information and



  • dgree03
    Apr 28, 08:41 AM
    I agree but they will never match real desktops. Technology advances. Something you can do today let's say in 2 hours you will do in 1 next year on new equipement. Thing is that next year you will ramp up the quality of the final product still getting same 2 hour work period. It's like that for ages and will never stop :)

    Exactly! Desktop shipments still outpace laptop shipments. Desktops and Laptops will continue to hold top market share, while inevitably tablets will cut into that margin and find a nice place and sit. Desktops have been around since the beginning.. and every challenger to it has never surpassed the market share. Laptops, Netbooks, Tablets, smartphones... whatever.. people still need desktops and laptops for prolonged productivity.





    long haired chihuahua. long hair choco and white
  • long hair choco and white



  • DelisleBA.info
    Apr 12, 10:38 PM
    And so is this new version $299 which is a deal compared to the $999 for FCS. Heck MSRP on FCE is $199 so with a student discount this new version is very reasonably priced. Which leads me to think this is probably a stand alone app and it does not include all the goodies of FCS like DVD Studio Pro, Compressor, etc..

    Is this correct thinking?

    And if so does this mean that FCS will be broke into apps? How much for the other apps?

    Hurry up and wait, the apple way.





    long haired chihuahua. Long haired chihuahua in
  • Long haired chihuahua in



  • C N Reilly
    Mar 18, 12:59 PM
    I'm not worried about this. There's only two possibilities:

    1) AT&T is just assuming anyone who uses more than X amount of data must be tethering, and shooting out threats. In such a case, all you have to do is call them and tell them you stream a radio station all day. They take you off the "evil tetherer" list; end of problem. (I've already seen two people post elsewhere that this has worked for them.)

    2) There actually is something in the software/firmware that's enabling AT&T to tell who's tethering. In this case, the jailbreakers will just add some code to the next release to block or fool that bit of code. End of problem.

    All signs thus far point to (1) being the truth, btw.





    long haired chihuahua. Free Critter Clipart and
  • Free Critter Clipart and



  • edifyingGerbil
    Apr 24, 04:33 PM
    Correlation does not mean causation. (This phrase is hardwired into my head - it was the only mark I lost in a Biology A Level paper).



    Islamic Penal Codes

    Iran:
    Article 220 of the Iranian Criminal Code states: If a father �or his male ancestors kill their children, they will not be prosecuted for murder." Likewise, article 1179 of the Civil Code states, "Parents have the right to punish their children within the limits prescribed by law."[22]�

    Pakistan:
    Under Pakistani law, families can escape punishment by following a few simple steps: a brother �confesses� to having killed his sister. His father �forgives� him, or accepts blood money. No money actually changes hands and the matter is closed.
    . . .

    A law introduced in October which laid down tougher penalties for such murders, has had no visible effect in reducing the number of such crimes.
    �We have noted no significant decrease in the number of such killings since the law was enforced in early 2005. As we have stated previously, until the issue of compoundability, which makes it possible for blood money to be paid to compensate for physical hurt, is addressed, there is unlikely to be any real change in the situation,� the rights commission�s director IA Rehman told IRIN.[23]

    Palestinian Authority Area:
    In Palestinian territories, a murder is regarded as less serious if it is an honor killing, and thus honor killers receive from six to twelve months' jail. This stems from Jordanian legislation from 1960.[24]

    Jordan:
    Article 340 of the Jordanian Penal Code affirms that "he who discovers his wife or one of his female relatives committing adultery with another, and he kills, wounds or injures one or both of them, is exempt from any penalty... he who discovers his wife, or one of his female ascendants or descendants or sisters with another in an unlawful bed and he kills, wounds or injures one or both of them, benefits from a reduction of penalty." In addition to this, Article 98 of the Penal Code allows a reduced sentence if a perpetrator kills in a "fit of fury".[24]

    Syria:
    Article 548 of the Syrian Legal Code states: "1: He who catches his wife, or one of his ascendants, descendants or sister committing adultery (flagrante delicto) or illegitimate sex acts with another and he kills or injures one of both of them benefits from an exemption of penalty. 2: He who catches his wife, or one of his ascendants, descendants or sister in a suspicious state (attitude equivoce) with another and he kills or injures one of both of them benefits from an exemption of penalty."[24]

    Yemen:
    Article 232 of the Yemeni Penal Code rules that: "if a man kills his wife or her alleged lover in the act of committing adultery or attacking them causing disability, he may be fined or sentenced to imprisonment for a term not exceeding one year."[24]

    Morocco:
    Article 418 states: "Murder, injury and beating are excusable if they are committed by a husband on his wife as well as the accomplice at the moment in which he surprises them in the act of adultery.[24]

    Egypt:
    "Article 17 of Egypt's Penal Code allows judges to decrease sentences in murder cases if they decide that the murder's condition merits it. As a result, a sentence can be as little as six months' duration. In Article 277 of the Penal Code, a man can commit adultery only within his marital home. A woman is adulterous within or outside of the home, and need not be caught "in the act" for a husband to use the defense of inflamed emotions.[24]


    If honour killings are cultural why do they seem sanctioned in muslim majority countries?





    long haired chihuahua. Long Hair Chihuahua .
  • Long Hair Chihuahua .



  • balamw
    Apr 9, 01:36 PM
    They just need to adjust their thinking.

    They're holding it wrong? :p

    I agree with the overall sentiment, but it may still be something a "switcher" may not like. They may like the relative lack of noise that comes with most Macs.

    B





    long haired chihuahua. inch long-haired Chihuahua
  • inch long-haired Chihuahua



  • gugy
    Sep 12, 04:05 PM
    I have to disagree with many of the comments on this thread. I think this is an ideal device. I don't want a computer connected to my TV I want to gain access to the content on my computer on my TV. It is two different ways of looking at these products.

    As far as not having a DVR/tuner that should be done on your computer. The products available from elgato eyeTV etc. are already excellent and probably much better then Apple could start up and hope to compete with. EyeTV is already compatible with iTunes and the iPod, and it will be for this too. You just have to realize that the recording is going to happen at your computer not your TV. I really think the combination of eyeTV, iTunes and iTV is going to be much better then any competitors MCE etc.

    It all goes back to Apple's philosophy of making the computer the center of your digital life. The TV is just a tool now to view what you have on your computer.

    This does also offer one advantage over the mini besides price component video.

    Ditto.
    I think the idea is brilliant if it work flawlessly. If the wireless transmission is great then this will be a killer product.
    Why not buy Elgato, They make good stuff and Apple do not have to worry about networks being mad at them for making a dvr.
    Guys this is the future.
    It seems that will stream HDTV content, so I have my Elgato recording my favorite show in HDTV than it streams it to my flat panel and I can control it from my couch without having to go back to my computer on the other room.
    I can access the itunes store, see my photos listen my music, etc.
    What else you guys want?





    long haired chihuahua. The smallest living dog. Boo
  • The smallest living dog. Boo



  • jazzkids
    May 6, 08:56 PM
    Hopefully someone at ATT will read these posts! In the same boat, last 3-4 weeks been getting worse in R.I.





    long haired chihuahua. CUTE LONG HAIR CHIHUAHUA -
  • CUTE LONG HAIR CHIHUAHUA -



  • sawah
    Mar 18, 08:40 AM
    The point is, whether or not you feel you SHOULD be able to use it any way you want, YOU signed the contract that says you can't!

    No one had a problem with it and was all "Take Apple to court!" when they were tethering for free. But now that you're caught you want to complain about the contract?

    Argue all you want about whatever, but the facts come down to you signed that contract. It hasn't changed. You don't get to be mad about it now. And somehow I doubt any of you are getting out of an etf if you want to leave because that's always been in the contract you signed.





    long haired chihuahua. Long Haired Chihuahua Puppies
  • Long Haired Chihuahua Puppies



  • OllyW
    Apr 28, 08:08 AM
    iPads retail at $499+. HP, Acer and Dell sell lots of laptops for $399+. Based on the retail pricing of the devices, I'd say it makes sense to count iPads.

    Will you mind if those cheap laptop sales are included in the tablet sales figures?

    They are around the same price, would you say it makes sense to count them? ;)





    long haired chihuahua. hailey, a female long haired
  • hailey, a female long haired



  • greenstork
    Sep 12, 07:06 PM
    And the HD capabilities of iTV exceed Eyehome.

    You do recognize that there is not currently an HD system in place from Apple. If HD streaming does work, and I'm certainly not convinced of that at this point, you still have to shoehorn the entire system. The content you purchase from iTunes is not in HD and probably won't be for at least a year, probably 2-3. Therefore, the only HD content will be content that you added on your own, via 3rd party solutions.

    So enjoy your patchwork HD system, I'd prefer something more seamless, and supported by Apple.





    long haired chihuahua. Blue Long Coat Chihuahuas.
  • Blue Long Coat Chihuahuas.



  • mac jones
    Mar 12, 04:19 AM
    It's true. You see the video, you have doubts. And if someone says "You didn't see what you just saw",

    Its not a great comfort.





    long haired chihuahua. Pomeranian/Long Hair Chihuahua
  • Pomeranian/Long Hair Chihuahua



  • appleguy123
    Mar 24, 07:22 PM
    Not supporting actions is hate?

    You do real that Tomasi is talking about the attacks on "People who criticise gay sexual relations..."

    If I said that I don't want blacks to be married, because it hurts the sacrament of marriage, would that be hate? I think that it would be.
    Like it or not, the zeitgeist is shifting to make homophobia as stigmatized as racism. The Catholic Church will have to either adapt, or perish.





    long haired chihuahua. ADORABLE LONG HAIRED CHIHUAHUA
  • ADORABLE LONG HAIRED CHIHUAHUA



  • tigress666
    Apr 9, 11:43 AM
    Wait? There's no need to wait. You are doing yourself a disservice. Do yourself a favor. Go to one of your friends houses, one with a PS3 or Xbox and at least a 37 inch TV. Play Assassin's Creed or Prince of Persia. Come back and tell us what's the difference.

    Yeah, of course there is a difference on a console. I thought we were comparing hand helds. And I'm not claiming the iphone is the best experience for a lot of games (notice that I've pretty much said that PoP and Assassin's Creed would do better with buttons but for my purposes it's still fun on touchscreen).

    I'm not claiming I'm some sort of hard core gamer.

    But what I am claiming, is that there are *good* games on the iphone that are more than just "timewasters" (Well, honestly, any game is a "timewaster" if you think about it. Do you really think you do anything productive when you game? No. You do it for fun in your free time). But there are games that you can get into and play for more than five minutes (stuff that isn't the Angry Birds type game). Games that have me put down my computer and actually focus on them for long periods of time. I'm really happy to see that happen more on the iphone. I love that Square has started putting games on (if you can't tell, they're one of my favorite game makers ;). But Gameloft has started getting my love too).

    That's what I'm saying.

    Let me watch you play those on the subway. This is all about portable gaming.

    Pretty much. It's kinda stupid to compare the iphone to a PS3 or Xbox. That's apples and oranges. No handheld is going to compare to something like that, if nothing else for having a large screen and a controller that really is designed to be a controller (and not a controller and a screen in one. No handheld can be as easy to use as a controller as a dedicated controller, which btw, I totally prefer the Playstation's/Playstation 2 controller. That was the most ergonomic controller I've experienced but I haven't had a console since the PS2. It's about as much difference in experience as a touch screen vs. buttons really. I always find handheld games are more awkward to control and have my hands cramp up. But the point of them is portability so you do make compromises).



    True, some iPad/iPhone games are "casual time wasters" but there are also some FANTASTIC games. Dead Space iOS is fantastic and guess what, ITS WAS 10 DOLLARS. True, its not as good as the console versions, but those sold for 60 DOLLARS.

    And this is exactly what I'm trying to say :).





    long haired chihuahua. Gomez, Long-Haired Chihuahua
  • Gomez, Long-Haired Chihuahua



  • dgree03
    Apr 21, 08:46 AM
    Yeah, I wonder that too sometimes.




    long haired chihuahua. black long haired chihuahua
  • black long haired chihuahua



  • AP_piano295
    Apr 23, 12:46 AM
    I give it additional weight because those that believe in God are active in politics in a way that those who believe in witches are not.
    We have to be careful to consider these things, lest we have a theocracy on our hands.

    What you mean is that you take the religious seriously not necessarily religion.

    In much the same way you might take a schizophrenic waving a gun proclaiming your bedroom is filled with demons very seriously indeed :D.





    long haired chihuahua. Long haired chihuahua in a
  • Long haired chihuahua in a



  • QCassidy352
    Oct 25, 10:26 PM
    Intel is really making Apple quick with those revisions...

    No, not really. This would be the only fast update, if it happens (which I kinda doubt)
    iMac: 9 months
    MBP: 10 months
    mac mini: 8 months
    macbook: 5 months and counting

    Those are actually wait times that are comparable or longer to what we saw in PPC days.





    long haired chihuahua. Long-Haired Chihuahua with
  • Long-Haired Chihuahua with



  • Lau
    Aug 29, 04:07 PM
    You know what I hate about crap like this?

    People read it, and then point their respective (washed in soap with chemical additives and toxins) fingers at Appple, because it makes them feel good. "Yeah, this Apple stuff is crap!"

    Then they go drive a block down the street to get milk from a cow who's waste runoff pollutes the local river, sit down and watch their TV with power generated from a coal-spewing power plant while eating dinner from plastic packaging that came from oil that was refined at a plant that contaminates the environment.

    Unless you live on an uninhabited island, catch all your own food and generate your own power, you have no room to talk. None of us do.

    I know where you're coming from, but surely it's a good thing to try and get the companies we use to improve their environmental policy? If Dell does recycle more than Apple, then maybe Apple should recycle more. If Apple's stuff lasts longer, Dell should make their stuff last longer. And yes, at the same time, we should be putting pressure on companies to reduce food packaging and use less power and fuel. I don't really see it as a competition between companies, more that if one company does something environmentally better than another, the other should try and match it, you know?





    long haired chihuahua. Long-Haired Chihuahua with
  • Long-Haired Chihuahua with



  • arkitect
    Apr 15, 12:46 PM
    gay behaviour was tolerated in Rome though lesbian behaviour was not.


    Not if you believe HBO! All Roman women were raging lesbians (or at least bi-sexual).
    The hunky men, not so much… *sigh*
    :p





    IgnatiusTheKing
    Jul 7, 09:13 AM
    I'm still on the iPhone 3G. I was seriously considering ditching AT&T and the iPhone 4 for Sprint/EVO 4G or Verizon/Droid X because I was dropping call every single call in my house (no joke, every single call) and multiple calls per day around town a few weeks ago, BUT...

    I haven't dropped a call for a couple of weeks now and have had great reception in my house recently, as well. Really odd, but encouraging as I decide what you do about replacing this phone.





    Aduntu
    Apr 22, 11:55 PM
    The whole point is that it is not a single "bang." You're trying to conflate how most people view their god with how people conceptualize science. They simply aren't the same.

    It's easy to relate to a single term for everything when that one thing, according to your beliefs, is the answer to everything. It's nearly impossible to do that when the answers to your questions are varied and specific.

    Only the scientifically illiterate relate "bang" to "origin of life."

    No one is concluding that there was a single "bang," and I'm certainly not conflating anything. "Bang" is a metaphor, and no one is relating it to the "origin of life." You're trying inflate your own ego and place your "scientific literacy" on display here by arguing a point that no one is questioning.





    boncellis
    Jul 12, 10:50 AM
    ...So IMO, while this low-end tower would fill a gap in apple's line up and be ideal for many on this board, I'm not sure it's a gap that many consumers fit in to, or that apple particularly cares about filling.

    As much as I hate to say it, you're probably right. Apple seems to be doing rather well with their current lineup after all.

    What gets me is why Apple wouldn't put Merom in the Mini? A redesigned Mini offering different processors might help close the gap for those who want a more robust solution than the current Mini but can't (or won't) shell out the money for the Mac Pro.





    citizenzen
    Mar 14, 07:34 PM
    The equation has to be considered in its entirety.

    Did they attack your reading comprehension skills too?

    The meanies. :(





    iCole
    Apr 6, 10:54 AM
    I've switched in 2007 just because i was curious. No regrets but these are the things that I still think are annoying:
    - Viewing/deleting files in/modifying/... zipfiles without having to extract them first. In windows, I could just mess around in zipfiles or rars with files. If someone has a good app for that, let me know ;-)
    - Dragging a folder with the same name in a location with a folder with the same name overwrites it. Windows merges. I prefer merge.
    - Making screenshots. Altho i prefer to have more options to make a screenshot on mac, I just can't freaking memorize the keyboard shortcuts to make one. I always have to google them.
    - I also prefer the tree structure of windows explorer. I want to be able to drag something from one folder to another one without having to open either 2 finder windows or waiting for the folders to open by themselves. Drag and drop in MacOS is awesome btw but I would've loved the tree structure.
    - resizing windows on only one side. (gets fixed in Lion, so yippie) What were they thinking? Maximize i don't mind. Its silly anyway to maximize a window on a 27 Incher ;-)
    - If you install a program in the programs folder, and want to try and find it again: What I do is just sort them by date. But that doesn't always work. Also, the programs folder is a mess.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment