Monday, May 9, 2011

scarlett johansson iphone hacker

scarlett johansson iphone hacker. scarlett johansson iphone
  • scarlett johansson iphone



  • TangoCharlie
    Jul 21, 05:59 AM
    ANy gurus on hand here..

    is it possible that Apple will come out with dual woocrest then when kentfield hits the street, we could just buy the processor and snap out woody and snap in Kentfield.

    IS THIS FEASIBLE:rolleyes:

    No. Kentsfield will be an LGA775 (same as P4, Conroe), whereas the Woodcrest is an LGA771 (Xeon), so, no you will not be able to pop a Kentsfield into the Woodcrests' socket.

    However, Cloverto[w]n will be an LGA771, so you'll be able (in theory) to pop one (or two!) Clovertown based Xeons into your brand new HP xw8400 oops, Apple Mac Pro and watch as your case melts. :confused:





    scarlett johansson iphone hacker. Scarlett+johansson+iphone+
  • Scarlett+johansson+iphone+



  • cloudnine
    Aug 25, 05:02 PM
    Well, recently there have been problems with people having their mail bounced back to them because somehow the dotMac smtp servers were blacklisted by spamcop and a few other services. They have been having pretty bad, though geographically localized, service disruptions. Friends of mine have also complained that mail they send to me are sometimes bounced back with a "This account doesn't exist" error message even though they have sent me mail before and after the event (yes, they verified the email address).

    So, in summary, there are a lot of problems that shouldn't occur with a $100 a year service. DotMac should be at least a 99% uptime service for that kind of money.

    Wow... I had no idea. *crosses fingers* I hope that doesn't happen to me :/





    scarlett johansson iphone hacker. scarlett johansson iphone
  • scarlett johansson iphone



  • NikeTalk
    Apr 11, 12:36 PM
    Enough with all the damn secrets. What other company keeps you in the dark about their products?! I've noticed a lot of people get tired of the same old waiting game with the iPhone and go ahead and get something else. Sometimes they like it and stick to the brand instead of Apple. This secrecy strategy was good at first but now it's starting to work against Apple.





    scarlett johansson iphone hacker. scarlett johansson iphone
  • scarlett johansson iphone



  • littleman23408
    Dec 2, 08:43 AM
    I hate to link to IGN, but here goes:


    GT5 damage explained (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/113/1137446p1.html)

    Confusion seems to have stemmed from its differing implementation across the game's extensive garage, a point that Sony further clarified. "Standard models have minor deformation and scratches," said Sony, "Premium cars have greater visible level of damage, and Premium racing models have the highest level of damage."


    I can't open the links due to work internet, but they should have done equal damage to all cars. Besides, every real car dents and scratches pretty easily.





    scarlett johansson iphone hacker. scarlett johansson iphone
  • scarlett johansson iphone



  • alec
    Sep 19, 10:54 AM
    lol lol power book g5 rofl rofl OMG hahahahhahahahahahahahha

    ...

    ......


    for the love of god kill me





    scarlett johansson iphone hacker. Scarlett+johansson+iphone+
  • Scarlett+johansson+iphone+



  • diamornte
    Apr 9, 02:23 AM
    However...most, if not ALL of the pros I know that have been using FCP continue to do so....and there are more motion pictures, BIG ones...this year, edited on FCP than I can remember in years past. Pulling this BS out of your arse is crap. The iToy phenomenon, in my very humble opinion will actually HELP the Pro Apps...as Apple is making more money than EVER!!! This will afford them the expertise they need to develop the pro apps...more so than they've ever been able to do in the past. Keep in mind...for these iToys to be great, they need content....and again, IMHO...I think Apple knows this, and would be happy if every app, movie, song, etc...that resides in iTunes, Mac Store, App Store, etc....was created WITH their soft/hardware as well. Again, just my opinion....Apple won't shoot themselves and the entire creative community in the foot....just when they've becoming the HIGHEST gaining computer sales platform in the world!!! They're selling more computers (MB, MBP, MBair, MP, iMacs) then EVER...and I attribute that somewhat to the excellent user experience so many folks have had with their "iToys". You gotta figure some of those folks will be "Pro" creative guys. And enticed they will be (my Yoda impersonation) by the hardware and software that Apple offers....so if anything, there is Growth in the Pro sector...hardware and software both. NOT a mass exodus. Again...if you truly have proof that "All those Pros have already left Mac"...I'm all ears. If anything, they've made significant gains. Hence the reason AVID has DECREASED their pricing from the astronomical rates it used to cost...and the proprietary rigs you had to have to run the program.
    J

    Final Cut jobs tend to pay less than Avid jobs.





    scarlett johansson iphone hacker. scarlett johansson iphone
  • scarlett johansson iphone



  • xPismo
    Jul 20, 07:43 PM
    The party just keeps getting better. I'm so ready for the new ultra MBP.

    Go WWDC!





    scarlett johansson iphone hacker. scarlett johansson iphone
  • scarlett johansson iphone



  • NJRonbo
    Jun 22, 03:01 PM
    myemosoul,

    What district/area is this?

    I am in central NJ and counting on some
    stores around here to get a few...hopefully.





    scarlett johansson iphone hacker. scarlett johansson iphone
  • scarlett johansson iphone



  • hayesk
    Mar 26, 02:39 PM
    Yet another unimpressive "major" update to an O/S that's showing it's age and irrelevance. (Hell it's already to most consumers nothing more than "That thing you gotta hook your iPad up to to make it work.) Compared to the iDevice world, the computer side of Apple has ground to a halt. Is it intentional I wonder...? ;)

    Enough!! Combine MacOS and iOS already!!! The transition is so painfully slow, would someone else in tech get off their lazy ass and prod these guys to move a LITTLE quicker?!?


    Consumers don't care about the OS at all, on a desktop or on an iOS device. They care about using their computer to do tasks. The more the OS becomes invisible to the user, the better.

    I also have to laugh at the people complaining that Lion has nothing to offer at the same time they are complaining that it's turning into iOS. Do you want the OS to progress or stay the same? Make up your minds. What do these people want Lion to have. I'm guessing they can't imagine anything beyond including some third party utilities that they already use.





    scarlett johansson iphone hacker. scarlett johansson iphone
  • scarlett johansson iphone



  • ergle2
    Sep 13, 03:02 PM
    You totally missed my point. Even if an application uses only one thread at all times, that application is still a separate process from all of the other processes you have running. At any given time you'll have at least 30 something processes, even when no user-land applications are running. OS X will spread out those processes to try to utilize all the cores as much as possible.

    In reality, there are probably not too many non-Apple applications which routinely use 8 threads or more. In the near future I expect all applications to use at least 2-3 threads, even the most simple ones.

    Sure, but all those background processes take next to no time to execute -- the extra latency of having more processors will probably slow things down far more than you gain from having up to 8 of those 30 be able to run at any one time.

    I'm not saying there's no need for 8 cores -- markets such as databases, media production, rendering, etc. can already make use of that kind of power.

    Regular desktops, not so much.

    Many simple apps are already mutithreadedto some dgree, but it's to make them non-blocking rather than to spread processor load. If you look at Windows, you'll find a very high number of threads in even just a media player, but some of it's just there to repaint the GUI etc.





    scarlett johansson iphone hacker. scarlett johansson iphone
  • scarlett johansson iphone



  • citizenzen
    Mar 22, 12:23 PM
    Funny also that we heard a DAMN THING from the media regarding the fact that ONLY CONGRESS can declare war.

    It's funny too how a GOP controlled House of Representatives found it so important to spend time debating whether to defund NPR, but couldn't find the time to debate the value of using the military in Libya.

    Though, for what it's worth, I'd much rather we returned to the constitutional practice of getting approval from congress before committing ourselves to military intervention.





    scarlett johansson iphone hacker. scarlett johansson iphone.
  • scarlett johansson iphone.



  • QCassidy352
    Apr 6, 02:33 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    I'm not joking when I say this - I held off buying a Macbook for years purely because I didn't want to be associated with these hardcore Apple fanboys who live under Steve Job's bed. It's quite sickening.

    I love Apple products, but doesn't mean you have to be blind to the alternatives. It's absolutely amazing how easily people can be brainwashed.

    It's a two way street, really. I mean, what would one expect to see/read on a Mac rumor board?

    I've been on the other boards, like Android and non-Apple computers and they're just as bad. Some people bash Apple because it's the cool/in thing to do. The Android fanatics are worse in some cases. Their biggest argument is "Open" and "Choice". Sounds familiar...kind of like the Linux crowd back in the day. Where are they now?

    In the end, buy what you want and need. It's your money, your choice. If you don't like what someone else bought, get over it. Does it affect you? Does it somehow change how you live? I could give a flying f*&k what my neighbor buys. Whether it's a car, golf clubs, PC, phone, whatever...

    Spouting off sounds like jealousy...

    Agreed. Basing your buying decisions on who else does or doesn't buy the same product is... How can I put this nicely... Utterly ridiculous.





    scarlett johansson iphone hacker. scarlett johansson iphone
  • scarlett johansson iphone



  • AZREOSpecialist
    Apr 11, 12:16 PM
    80%* of potential purchasers won't have access to LTE for at least another year from then. Given that 3G was added only after it was widely available, why would Apple take such a risk with the huge numbers of June/July iPhone users coming to the end of their contracts for such a minority market?

    [*made up statistic, but I bet it's not far wrong! :D ]

    Because this isn't the same market when Apple first introduced the iPhone and then, later, the 3G version. There is a lot more competition now and intense pressure on Apple to stay ahead of the curve. That absolutely means getting the newest, bleeding edge technology into the iPhone before the competition.





    scarlett johansson iphone hacker. scarlett johansson iphone
  • scarlett johansson iphone



  • QCassidy352
    Nov 28, 08:38 PM
    "It would be a nice idea."
    What does that mean? I have lots of nice ideas for getting money when I didn't do anything.

    my thoughts exactly. I think it would be nice if apple should give ME a percentage of the proceeds from every ipod sale, but that doesn't mean I deserve it. :rolleyes: Greedy ****s.





    scarlett johansson iphone hacker. scarlett johansson iphone
  • scarlett johansson iphone



  • acslater017
    Mar 26, 05:15 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Wow. Be a little more open-minded! It's not as if Apple is taking away much with Lion. If you don't wanna use launchpad, it won't force you too. Grouping expose by apps is good for most things - it doesnt make sense for each Safari window to take up as much space as a separate program. Fullscreen is very useful for focusing on one task





    scarlett johansson iphone hacker. scarlett johansson iphone
  • scarlett johansson iphone



  • DennisVR
    Apr 27, 08:08 AM
    I don't understand all the commotion. If Steve wants to know where i'm hanging around in the weekend, he can :rolleyes:





    scarlett johansson iphone hacker. scarlett johansson iphone
  • scarlett johansson iphone



  • mkjj
    Jul 21, 06:23 AM
    This time I had to create a new profile though and in the profile where the resume was everything worked fine ACCEPT !!!


    Sorry, you have not got the job at MS because you can't spell EXCEPT

    Regards
    BillG





    scarlett johansson iphone hacker. scarlett johansson iphone
  • scarlett johansson iphone



  • FF_productions
    Jul 14, 04:14 PM
    2003: "In 12 months, we'll be at 3GHz".
    Mid 2006: "I want to talk about 2.66GHz" although 4 cores running at 2.66GHz (Yum! :D ).

    Steve Jobs really must have been embarassed after claiming we'd have 3 ghz when we still can't even pass 2.7 ghz without a huge unstable liquid cooling system. Maybe Intel will bring us 3 ghz next month, a quad 3 ghz Xeon, does that even exist?

    My problem with having 4 cores at 2.6 ghz is what will the other Mac Pro's offer? One more month...





    scarlett johansson iphone hacker. scarlett johansson iphone
  • scarlett johansson iphone



  • 63dot
    Aug 17, 11:46 AM
    so if apple gets a 3 socket logic board, or a 4 socket one, we could have 12 or 16 cores.

    now we are talking...processors get me so horny :)

    i used to go bug my friend who worked in the field, in his past life, soldering very small widgets and thingies on motherboards and processors in the 80s and early 90s...he burned out and became a private investigator for way less money than an electrical engineer in the valley...but way more exciting since he gets to carry a gun (can anybody say midlife crisis?)

    actually, my love of processors was not that great...i dropped out of a phd program in computer engineering specializing in mass networking equipment processors and chipsets...but those are in a totally different price range...and there are some exciting ideas in the world of processing using water molecules and string theory, but that's way out there right now

    anyway, for my normal daily uses here at home, i am eyeing the 17" inch imac and that would actually be the best machine for me, dollar for dollar, and a truly fine machine to replace my five year old power mac





    bradc
    Jul 27, 11:19 AM
    "...Core 2 Duo chips need less electricity, drawing just 65 watts compared to the Pentium 4�s 95 watts and Pentium D�s 130 watts"

    Good Lord - does anybody know what the G5 is? I'd imagine that the elaborate cooling system in the current G5 towers probably won't be needed it it's running anything like the D's...



    Don't ask! Hahahaha, the G5's run hot, I'd hate to know how much they're sucking but with a 600W power supply...it's a lot;)





    amccune
    Apr 12, 09:13 AM
    I think the User's Group meeting isn't until 4:30, so we are in for a wait...





    manu chao
    Apr 27, 08:40 AM
    Funny comment from Engadget:

    Q: Why is my iphone tracking me?
    A: It's not. It's tracking networks and cell towers near wherever you go.

    Q: What is the difference between tracking me, and tracking the towers wherever I happen to go? Isn't that the same thing?
    A: No. Because it's crowd-sourced. Total crowd size = 1.

    Q: Umm. Ok? Soo. Why have you been keeping logs for the past year?
    A: That was a bug.

    Q: Then why was it unencrypted?
    A: That was a bug.

    Q: Right. Then why when I opted out did it ignore my choice?
    A: That was a bug.

    I think is quite conceivable that keeping those logs forever, not encrypting them, maintaining them despite an opt out, and not removing the timestamps was done in the spirit of: "Let's keep the data, maybe they will be useful at some point, and why bother do encrypt them, that is just some extra lines of code to write."
    And it is this spirit which is somehow worrying.





    AppliedVisual
    Oct 15, 12:59 PM
    Why would Apple show their Clovertown workstations after HP and not simultaneusly with HP?

    Because that's usually how it works. :confused:

    HP is Intel's main launch partner for the quad-core Xeon and I think they have secured the first of the major shipments.





    Sydde
    Mar 18, 02:07 AM
    We can totally fix the deficit just by taxing the catholic church alone...

    Probably not, but it would help a lot. Especially if we could tax them at unearned income rates. I say we should do it. Religious leaders are the source of a great many of this world's problem, it is time we charge them for the cleanup.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment