Tuesday, May 10, 2011

princess letizia spain

princess letizia spain. princess sofia spain.
  • princess sofia spain.



  • Maccus Aurelius
    Sep 19, 12:14 PM
    I'm finding it hilarious that you can put yourself into Stevie's reality distortion field even after the Intel switch. Maybe while Apple had PPC, you could have said that. But now that direct hardware comparisons can be made, don't you think it's stupid that sub-$1000 PC notebooks have better processors than the best Apple has to offer?

    And yes, the MBP is a top-of-the-line laptop. Apart from 2'' thick behemoths, it was one of the fastest portables around, and it was priced accordingly. Now it's still priced as such, but times are moving, technology is advancing, and if you compare pound for pound, the MBP is behind.

    I don't see too many laptops that are sub $1000 that offer Core 2 Duo at the moment. Alienware has one that costs just about that much. Dell's XPS is the only laptop line with C2D, which are generally more costly than the Macbook Pros, even the 17". At the very least, apple has already equipped some of their computers with 64-bit support where it would probably benefit the most. The Mac Pro will obviously be the most likely to see great benefits from it. The imac, too, will see more benefit. but seeing as how macbooks and macbook pros are just coming out of their hardware glitches, i think its better to iron out those issues before stuffing new chips into them.





    princess letizia spain. Princess Letizia of Spain
  • Princess Letizia of Spain



  • thejadedmonkey
    Mar 25, 11:09 PM
    Wouldn't surprise me if Lion and iOS 5 are one and the same... if that's the case, and since Apple really needs to get iOS in the 21st century, I can believe this...





    princess letizia spain. Princess Letizia of Spain
  • Princess Letizia of Spain



  • hcho3
    Apr 19, 02:25 PM
    Samsung forgot to copy apple and put the lock/power button on the side.

    Lock/Power button belongs on the top of the device.

    If you look at Nexus S, samsung really did copy apple's box design.

    If you look at their phone/alarm/clock icons, they copied.

    Samsung has no chance of winning this lawsuit. Apple was preparing to sue samsung for a long time. They just needed time to prepare.





    princess letizia spain. Spain#39;s Princess Letizia and
  • Spain#39;s Princess Letizia and



  • bigwig
    Aug 8, 01:54 AM
    I wonder if Time Machine will work correctly with FileVault? Saving file alterations to an unencrypted backup defeats the purpose of using FileVault in the first place.





    princess letizia spain. Princess Letizia of Spain
  • Princess Letizia of Spain



  • ~Shard~
    Aug 11, 02:45 PM
    I would add





    princess letizia spain. 8. Princess Letizia of Spain
  • 8. Princess Letizia of Spain



  • mwswami
    Jul 21, 04:48 PM
    Interesting. You know links where we can learn more about Bensley?

    TechReport: The Bensley server platform debuts (http://techreport.com/etc/2006q2/woodcrest/index.x?pg=1)





    princess letizia spain. Princess Letizia of Spain
  • Princess Letizia of Spain



  • G4DP
    Mar 26, 02:13 AM
    Some of the comments on this board are inane.

    1) Launchpad is the selling point...Really? You think Versions, Resume, Mission Control, OS wide Full Screen App support are not selling points?
    2) $129 is too much. This one cracks me up. Apple is bundling a $500 product into the OS (and other OS based servers are far more expensive) and people think $129 is too much?
    3) When has Apple released an OS, and not shown new features on the final release keynote?

    You thing the additional GUI enabled features in the Server version is worth $500? Others are more expensive because they are actual server class. Not a cheap bolt on.

    All the "NEW" features are things that should have been preset since 10.2 at least.

    Your clearly Apples ideal customer.





    princess letizia spain. Princess Letizia of Spain
  • Princess Letizia of Spain



  • Bill McEnaney
    Mar 3, 01:11 PM
    Fair enough. Now let's move along. ;)
    You guys move on without me, please. I regret that I posted to this thread, because I said I wanted to post about technical topics only. It's best for me to post where I can do plenty of good. So I'll go back to the Mac Programming forum where I won't react emotionally.





    princess letizia spain. Crown Princess Letizia of
  • Crown Princess Letizia of



  • FFTT
    Sep 13, 11:07 PM
    The current Mac Pro and even the Core Duo 2 iMacs are both amazing upgrades
    to what most people were running 2 years ago.

    Generally, I recommend waiting for those who already have a working OSX Tiger
    machine.

    However, if you NEED a new Pro workstation, the Mac Pro will pay for itself
    in productivlty.

    We also don't know how cool these new quad core processors will run.

    At least we do know that the current Mac Pro is extemely quiet with power to spare.





    princess letizia spain. princess letizia of spain
  • princess letizia of spain



  • zacman
    Apr 6, 04:05 PM
    Yeah, good luck to Android tablets without carrier BOGO deals, Apple carrier exclusivity, and greater retail distribution than Apple. None of these factors apply in the tablet market.


    That's why Apple lost around 30% marketshare in less than two months when the Galaxy tab was released? You know: That's the tablet that runs an outdated phone OS and not even a tablet OS...





    princess letizia spain. Princess Letizia of Spain at
  • Princess Letizia of Spain at



  • twoodcc
    Nov 12, 06:09 PM
    Here's the official release notice from Sony.

    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/11/12/gran-turismo-5-release-date-confirmed-for-november-24th-2010/

    as well as the car list and the track list.

    http://www.gran-turismo.com/local/jp/data1/products/gt5/carlist_en.html
    http://www.gran-turismo.com/local/jp/data1/products/gt5/courselist_en.html

    I'm disappointed the Bugatti Veyron is standard only, and not surprised there's no Porsches, since I believe the license to use Porsches are exclusive to EA, no other game from any company really has them. But, I am hoping that GT5 will be released on the 24th, for real this time, instead of being pushed back for the 40,000,001st time.

    thanks for the links! now i gotta decide if i wanna preorder or not





    princess letizia spain. Princess Letizia of Spain
  • Princess Letizia of Spain



  • H. Flower
    Apr 12, 11:45 AM
    "grue likes this"

    Good call on the "insufficient content" / transition split errors, those drive me right to the edge of madness sometimes.

    Another one: TRUTHFUL !*@(#(!@#!@ ERROR MESSAGES!

    Another one: Let's say I want to export a marked clip from my timeline and I call it "Hurf", and then go "Oh whoops I meant to mark that out point 8 frames later", I want to replace "Hurf" but I can't because the program is dumb and says the file is in use. So I have to go to the file location and delete the incorrect-made file, or give it a diff name and THEN delete the original.



    ahhh.....Bane of my existence. Not an issue with After Effects and its annoying as hell!





    princess letizia spain. Spain and Princess Letizia
  • Spain and Princess Letizia



  • Taustin Powers
    Aug 4, 05:50 PM
    I'll pass on the game altogether.

    What it does, Gran Turismo does to perfection....I'm just really not into what it does.

    I'm more of an arcade racing guy, so I'll stick with Burnout Paradise until it gets a worthy sequel!





    princess letizia spain. Princess Letizia Prince
  • Princess Letizia Prince



  • Menopause
    Mar 22, 12:58 PM
    "The first iteration of Galaxy Tab 10.1 measured in at 246.2 x 170.4 x 10.9 mm and weighed 599g; this new, slimmer version is 256.6 x 172.9 x 8.6 mm and 595g."

    We lost 4 grams WAHAHAHAHA !





    princess letizia spain. Princess Letizia Prince
  • Princess Letizia Prince



  • AppleInLVX
    Apr 11, 01:00 PM
    And you'll be complaining about battery life and the Android experience in a few days.

    Be fair. I'm still using an HTC Hero in spite of the fact that I have Apple everything else. This little underpowered crappy screened, poorly designed device can do things my brother's iPhone 4 cannot. Really cool things. The fact the hardware sucks I will readily give you--however, the experience of the OS is doing to Apple what Apple is doing to RIM. iOS better damned well rock.





    princess letizia spain. Tiny Princess Letizia of Spain
  • Tiny Princess Letizia of Spain



  • jsw
    Aug 26, 06:51 PM
    Note: I believe I accidentally merged someone's (possibly a couple of people's) posts into BWhaler's post (3 above this post). Sorry. :o





    princess letizia spain. Princess Letizia of Spain with
  • Princess Letizia of Spain with



  • polyesterlester
    Aug 7, 03:55 PM
    From the Xcode 3.0 (http://www.apple.com/macosx/leopard/xcode.html) page:

    "Project Snapshots

    "Record the state of your project anytime, and restore it instantly. Experiment with new features without spending time or brain cells committing them to a source control system. Like saving a game in Civilization 4, Xcode 3.0 lets you go back in time without repercussions. If only reality worked this way at the Pentagon..."

    I love you, Apple.





    princess letizia spain. Princess Letizia Prince
  • Princess Letizia Prince



  • b166er
    Apr 7, 10:39 PM
    It's psychology, man. big companies use it against us every day. I have worked in retail a long time, and I see this all the time with high demand products. Dollars to doughnuts apple has a stock pile of iPads and they are just letting so many thousand slip out at a time. Hype generates massive amounts of free press and profits at no cost to the company making the product.





    princess letizia spain. Crown Princess Letizia
  • Crown Princess Letizia



  • VanMac
    Aug 11, 10:26 AM
    I say it everytime they talk about this..... I'll buy one.....just go ahead and release it already





    bassfingers
    Apr 27, 01:49 PM
    Who would think I'd support Bush? He's not conservative enough for me, and his administration spent to much.

    How much did government intervene in business affairs during the Roaring 20's? The government has already failed to do what it should do: It should promote the common good. I find it hard to believe that the U.S. Government had this country's best interests at heart when I hear Mrs. Pelosi say that to find out what's in Obamacare, you need to pass it.

    I know a lot about alcoholism and codependence because my mother is a nurse who specialized in treating alcoholics and other drug addicts and in counseling them. You don't help an alcoholic by protecting him from the consequences of his actions. The protection can help him make even bigger mistakes. I've seen that happen in many families I know of that include alcoholics. I also know about entitled welfare recipients who abuse social programs by demanding too much from social programs, by getting it, and by defrauding them. I saw the entitlement firsthand when a relative of mine was a landlord who rented houses to welfare recipients. Welfare recipients ruined a house, my relative kept the security deposit, and then the family got the Department of Social Services to put them into a house for twice the rent my relative charged. But the family still had the nerve to complain that my relative had overcharged it.

    Good points. All of them.

    not sarcasm^





    roland.g
    Nov 28, 10:57 PM
    Do CD player and tape deck and car stereo companies pay music studios for every piece of their equipment sold? What about computers which can play the CDs and downloaded songs?

    Do they pay Apple and Microsoft to subsidize the R&D costs for each generation of the players that they put out and develop each generation of the music software or player software updates? Do they pay Apple to help the cost of running the ITMS when they still take the lion share of the price per song?

    W
    H
    A
    T
    E
    V
    E
    R





    Grokgod
    Jul 28, 10:58 AM
    What I am really interesting is in wether the new chip will be COOLER in the MBP's than whats in it now.

    Anyone have any specs as to compare the two chips and the heat that they produce in the MBP's.

    These things have got to get cooler!

    Or at least a plastic something to cover the ALU so that you can type on them>

    Does the pCheese world have this problem with HOT! palm rest?

    They never seem to over at FRys electronics





    dave420
    Apr 25, 01:39 PM
    but I really do not like the fact that the iPhone has a breadcrumbs database of my travels for the last 3 years!

    This type of thing should not happen without users' knowledge... and it was. Or else this file would not be news!

    I too don't like the idea of a device saving my location. On the other hand when I am using the Maps app for driving directions which sends my current location to Google, I would be naive to think that information isn't being stored somewhere.





    ltcol266845
    Aug 26, 04:53 PM
    Well, the on advantage of not being able to afford a lappy until next years it that I might a MacBook based on the Santa Rosa platform.

    It seems though that Santa Rosa might end up getting delayed... there have been many issues with getting 802.11n finalized, which is an important component to the new platform



    No comments:

    Post a Comment