Monday, May 9, 2011

jeff gordon wallpaper 2010

jeff gordon wallpaper 2010. jeff gordon 24 wallpaper
  • jeff gordon 24 wallpaper



  • reflex
    Sep 19, 07:51 AM
    Maybe I'm missing something here, but I'd of thought buying the latest and fastest computer every year would be the first thing a 'pro-user' would do with his money.

    I can't speak for everyone, but there are a few considerations apart from speed:
    - the available funds
    - the ability to deduct the purchase from taxes
    - having to reinstall everything on the new computer

    Speed is nice, but when a two year old laptop is mostly fast enough (in my case), then why buy a new one after only a year?

    I usually buy a new laptop about every two years. This is a relatively nice trade off between my desire to have the latest of everything and actually getting any work done.





    jeff gordon wallpaper 2010. jeff gordon 24 wallpaper.
  • jeff gordon 24 wallpaper.



  • Vegasman
    Apr 27, 08:57 AM
    Ah, I see. I wasn't checking the WSJ, only Macrumors.

    Woah! That's a scrary thought. ;)





    jeff gordon wallpaper 2010. Jeff Gordon is my co-pilot.
  • Jeff Gordon is my co-pilot.



  • MovieCutter
    Nov 28, 08:13 PM
    **** em, that's all there is to say. And **** anybody who says otherwise.





    jeff gordon wallpaper 2010. jeff gordon wallpaper.
  • jeff gordon wallpaper.



  • Hellhammer
    Apr 6, 10:20 AM
    ULV CPUs (17W) will go to 11.6". The TDP of 320M is not known but 9400M has TDP of 12W so it is quite safe to assume that the TDP is similar to that. That means current 11.6" MBA has TDP of 22W (includes CPU, GPU, chipset) while SB 11.6" MBA would have a TDP of 21W (17W for the CPU and ~4W for the PCH).

    13" will go with LV CPUs (25W). Again, currently it has 17W for the CPU and 12W for 320M. That's 29W. 25W CPU and ~4W for PCH gives you the same 29W.

    11.6" - Core i5-2537M (option for Core i7-2657M)
    13.3" - Core i7-2629M (option for Core i7-2649M)





    jeff gordon wallpaper 2010. what oldschool Jeff Gordon
  • what oldschool Jeff Gordon



  • Peace
    Aug 5, 04:01 PM
    I can't wait for Monday. I'll be working that day, so I am going to try to watch the keynote before reading any updates. I even have the Quicktime Events page bookmarked. :D I figured I would be more surprised by taking this route.

    This is the first WWDC I'm really looking forward to, mainly because of what we're going to see... Leopard in action! :D

    Edit: Peace, that's not entirely true. None of us know whether Apple will release Cinema Displays with iSights built-in. I'd say it is unlikely, but you never know until it actually happens.


    Just an opinion p0intblank.We all have em :)





    jeff gordon wallpaper 2010. jeff gordon 24 wallpaper. body
  • jeff gordon 24 wallpaper. body



  • daver969
    Sep 13, 11:05 AM
    A bit pointless given that no software utilises the extra cores yet. But nice to know, I guess.

    I'm still getting used to having two cores in my laptop!

    What I couldn't understand - I couldn't see it explained in the article - why is the dual core Mac Pro (i.e. with current Mac Pro with 2 cores disabled) faster in so many tests than the 4 core Mac Pro.

    I think part of the reason so many people seem to be hung up on the "software doesn't utilize multiple cores" mantra is because benchmarks tend to test only one software component at a time. If a given app isn't multithreaded, then it doesn't benefit from multiple cores in these tests. But that doesn't mean that multiple cores don't affect the overall system speed.

    What we need is some kind of a super benchmark: How fast is my computer when I'm watching a quicktime stream of Steve demoing the latest insanely great stuff, while ripping my CD collection to iTunes, while surfing complex Cnet.com pages (w/animation), and compiling the latest version of my Java app, every once in a while flipping over to Dashboard (dashboard seems to take up a lot of system resources every time I invoke it, not just on startup).

    At this point I would rather push towards more cores than more raw speed in a single core, since I don't tend to wait on any single process. If something is taking a long time, like loading a page or compiling code, I switch to something else and come back later. I would much rather have the whole system retain its responsive feel than have one app finish its task a few seconds quicker.





    jeff gordon wallpaper 2010. Jeff Gordon Wallpapers
  • Jeff Gordon Wallpapers



  • Digital Skunk
    Apr 12, 03:54 PM
    Here's what I am hearing:

    http://applecritictv.blogspot.com/2011/04/new-final-cut-pro.html

    The truly sad part about this is going to be when Apple doesn't deliver on our rumored promises.

    I REALLY HOPE that Apple does what that article says, and does it WELL, with no bugs or issues that render the entire system useless, within a price point that's reasonable ($1500 --> $2500 for what's described).

    Otherwise, it's going to make whatever update we do get for FCP moot.





    jeff gordon wallpaper 2010. jeff gordon myspace pictures
  • jeff gordon myspace pictures



  • Bill McEnaney
    Mar 3, 04:10 AM
    Why is most straight people assume that gay people do all those? I'm gay and I don't do a thing in that article. I know.. I'm boring but hey that's not the point.





    jeff gordon wallpaper 2010. jeff-gordon wallpapers
  • jeff-gordon wallpapers



  • starnox
    Aug 5, 04:58 PM
    My bad :p Never trust random world clock websites ;)





    jeff gordon wallpaper 2010. jeff gordon wallpaper. of Jeff
  • jeff gordon wallpaper. of Jeff



  • lyzardking
    Apr 7, 04:13 PM
    I run Handbrake and Photoshop among other things when I need to (in a pinch (and zoom)).

    Not on an iPad... (which was my point)
    :)





    jeff gordon wallpaper 2010. Jeff Gordon
  • Jeff Gordon



  • LegendKillerUK
    Apr 11, 01:01 PM
    I don't understand - you can't "add" 3GS, because 3GS is not a data network. 2G and 3G is� the S in the iPhone 3Gs simply stood for "speed", because it was faster than the iPhone 3G.

    "the 3GS also adds support for 7.2 Mbit/s HSDPA allowing faster downlink speeds"

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPhone_3GS

    Technically he's right.





    jeff gordon wallpaper 2010. Jeff Gordon and Jeff Burton#39;s
  • Jeff Gordon and Jeff Burton#39;s



  • davmcn
    Apr 25, 02:02 PM
    This makes me laugh. A couple of months back people were complaining about suspicious information going out at random hours of the morning. Now we've just heard our iPhones/iPods are taking down our random locations, Coincidence ? :P





    jeff gordon wallpaper 2010. Nascar - Jeff Gordon Wallpaper
  • Nascar - Jeff Gordon Wallpaper



  • neko girl
    Mar 3, 10:48 PM
    That's strange. I've never seen my ignorance stagger. I've always thought it couldn't walk. ;)

    Seriously, please educate me, neko girl.
    Surely. Why do you believe you have any right or authority to dictate what two consulting adults should do or not?

    And, if you do believe you (or a religious book) have that authority, then may I make the following statement to be equally as valid as yours:

    Bill McEnaney should only engage in homosexual, sexually active relationships, and should never be engaged in heterosexual relationships, much less any that are anything but platonic.

    Do you believe in the validity of my statement. Why or why not?

    I look forward to your response.





    jeff gordon wallpaper 2010. 22/69 » Chevrolet 2010 Jeff Gordon #24 DuPont CHEVROLET IMPALA
  • 22/69 » Chevrolet 2010 Jeff Gordon #24 DuPont CHEVROLET IMPALA



  • mlrproducts
    Nov 29, 10:34 AM
    I think it is a Great idea!!!

    Apple will give Universal $1 from every iPod sold, since the iPod is used to store stolen Universal tracks.

    In turn, Universal will give Apple $5 from every overpriced CD sold because they're only buying that CD so they can rip it into iTunes/iPod ecosystem.





    jeff gordon wallpaper 2010. Jeff Gordon 24 Wallpaper
  • Jeff Gordon 24 Wallpaper



  • yentrog31
    Jun 13, 04:30 PM
    Hello Guys!!

    I posted my 3gs 32GB White IPhone on CRAIGSLIST and sold it to the 1st guy that called me
    for $425 ...why are people settling for the Price that Radio Shack is offering ?????

    I had over 10 calls in about 15 mins on my way to sell the phone...I am in Miami FL.... G O O D L U C K all !!

    BTW ...I feel naked :eek: now w/o my IPhone and cant wait for FeDex to knock on my door on the 24th :D !

    congrats..but why would anyone pay 425$ for a 3GS/32 when most can get the iPhone discount for a 4G for 74$ more?..I have 3GS/32 black and Im going to keep mine for a back-up phone/iPod/maybe sell it later/ and I'm getting the $499 discount since I'm not eligible for an upgrade til 3/11...glta





    jeff gordon wallpaper 2010. marvel vs dc wallpapers
  • marvel vs dc wallpapers



  • composer11
    Jul 22, 03:50 AM
    Got it. Thanks!

    If you haven't seen it before, I found this (http://www.macminicolo.net/) very interesting.


    Cool! LOL! :-)

    Anyway, wondering if Apple will cut the prices the way the PC market dictates?? Anyone have any ideas? Apple is going to have to get used to ramping and changing the cores all the time, this is NOT IBM PPC, and Intel, AMD etc, release revesions of chips all the time, several times a year. In addition, one of the cool things about this is that the new desktops should allow you to buy the low end system and purchase a CPU and plop it in yourself, saving a bundle, unless of course they, being apple, stay withing market price of CPU's.

    A good place to check current prices is..

    www.pricewatch.com

    Now if they where to solder them on, then I would fume and support the OSX86.org:D But seriously, from what I thought I read not to long ago, Apple is no longer "whoring" their RAM prices and are starting to reflect the "real" street prices of DDR.

    IMHO, Apple is going to have to stay competitive with real street prices on their systems (CPU, Motherboard, RAM pricing) and the newer 2 Duo and Memron, Quads, etc are much lower than what IBM was charging them.

    For the laptop segment, by the Holiday's, the MacBooks should be equal to the QUAD G5 in power, with the MBP 8 cores (2x4), and desktops in all various ranges.....especially with UB programs, all the way up to 4x4.

    Now, if we could only get decent mic preamps, and everything wireless, guitar, etc, everything would be perfect.

    Am still awaiting the device you place on your head and think about a song, idea, cartoon, and poof, it's done! LOL!!!





    jeff gordon wallpaper 2010. kyle busch e jeff gordon
  • kyle busch e jeff gordon



  • Antares
    Sep 13, 11:55 AM
    and this got negative votes because...??????????

    Yeesh!

    One reason this is negative is because there were no performance numbers given.





    jeff gordon wallpaper 2010. jeff gordon wallpaper. nascar
  • jeff gordon wallpaper. nascar



  • undead-design
    Sep 19, 06:37 AM
    Get off your high horse already, if you disagree just keep it to yourself. Not like your arrogant rants contributed anything either.


    is it just me, or are these forums getting really ugly over this MBP not already being in our hands thing. SPEED BUMP THIS! 64-BIT THAT! HDD REPLACEABLE THIS! SAME CASE THAT! i'm starting to feel like we are a pack of rabid animals in a cage. i want a new laptop too, i have an old 1GHz iBook G4...its three years or, so its showing its age...not to mention that I've been putting it off since the end of July beginning of August (missing out of the free iPod nano deal and whatever else about the Office and what not).

    It's worth it to me to wait for Merom/Memrom/Moron, I can't buy a new laptop every year like some people. It's a future-proofing type of thing. you know?! :) :D





    jeff gordon wallpaper 2010. jeff-gordon wallpapers
  • jeff-gordon wallpapers



  • jackc
    Aug 7, 04:15 PM
    Time Machine looks pretty sweet. How do you think it will work in terms of space requirements?





    Virtualball
    Apr 19, 02:32 PM
    It appears from the F700's standpoint though the natural progression became TouchWiz.

    Wrong. Just because a company released one phone that has a similar look as the iPhone doesn't mean their current offerings are a progression of that phone. It's a true testament as to who browses this forum if you honestly think that. The F700 didn't run an advanced OS, so it probably ran Symbian or used BREW. That means all Samsung did was create a theme. How does a theme they made 3 years prior to the Galaxy S mean it's a progression on the coding and UI they built? It doesn't. Here's a list of every Samsung phone: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Samsung_mobile_phones Now, pick out one of those and say it inspired all of their new devices 3 years later.

    The F700 was an iPhone clone with a keyboard. It's depressing that people are saying that the iPhone copied its own clone.





    Eraserhead
    Mar 1, 04:27 PM
    Fascinating as this insight into a mediaeval mind is, please do remember to use the multi-quote.
    http://images.macrumors.com/vb/images/buttons/multiquote_off.gif

    Well it certainly isn't the Renaissance mind, as Leonardo and Michelangelo were pretty clearly raving homosexuals.





    Vegasman
    Apr 27, 08:43 AM
    I think is quite conceivable that keeping those logs forever, not encrypting them, maintaining them despite an opt out, and not removing the timestamps was done in the spirit of: "Let's keep the data, maybe they will be useful at some point, and why bother do encrypt them, that is just some extra lines of code to write."
    And it is this spirit which is somehow worrying.

    This is the most likely explanation for me (too).





    maclaptop
    Apr 19, 03:01 PM
    Sigh. The iPhone is still gaining market share. Not losing market share.
    Yes they are.

    Apple's doing a great job with one exception.

    It's the fact that they just can't be happy and celebrate all they've accomplished.

    They have to desperately dive into the slimy gutter and fire off law suits.





    apachie2k
    Sep 19, 06:55 AM
    i wanna a lot of ram in my new 64 bit mbp!! and umm what else....:confused: :eek:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment