Rt&Dzine
Apr 27, 06:20 PM
The evangelical son of one of America's most famous evangelists says that President Barack Obama has allowed the Muslim Brotherhood to become part of the US government and influence administration decisions.
Accusations with absolutely no evidence. He should stick to his biblical schtick.
Accusations with absolutely no evidence. He should stick to his biblical schtick.
Mattsasa
Apr 6, 03:07 PM
Not bad for a $800 dollar device, available for one carrier. I wonder what the numbers will look like after the late march wifi-only.
At least 100k people know what its like to have a really FUNCTIONAL Tablet.
please tell me! what defines a functional tablet
At least 100k people know what its like to have a really FUNCTIONAL Tablet.
please tell me! what defines a functional tablet
iStudentUK
Apr 11, 11:26 AM
They should stick to the June update each year. I know it may not be their fault but Apple need to keep the iPhone up to date, otherwise they will lose ground. Mobile phones are very competitive.
NJRonbo
Jun 14, 06:58 PM
Why on earth would Radio Shack ask anyone
to stand on line tomorrow to get a PIN just
to stand on line again opening day to get a phone
for which you are not guaranteed for?
What kind of crap is that?
The problem is, each store has a different
opinion on the reservation policy.
I think I am going to order directly from Apple.
Problem is, I have a $247 credit from Radio
Shack and I don't even shop at their stores
anymore.
to stand on line tomorrow to get a PIN just
to stand on line again opening day to get a phone
for which you are not guaranteed for?
What kind of crap is that?
The problem is, each store has a different
opinion on the reservation policy.
I think I am going to order directly from Apple.
Problem is, I have a $247 credit from Radio
Shack and I don't even shop at their stores
anymore.
damnyooneek
Apr 6, 10:25 AM
"But I JUST bought this..."
"3D, 3D, 3D."
"Wait... 4D?"
"You bought the wrong one dummy..."
"3D, 3D, 3D."
"Wait... 4D?"
"You bought the wrong one dummy..."
vincenz
Mar 26, 07:34 AM
Summer can't come soon enough!
SevenInchScrew
Aug 14, 01:20 PM
OK, one last post to clarify my stance on things, then I'm really done.
did you buy GT5: prologue?
for someone who at one point really liked the games/series, i don't see why you wouldn't give this game a shot, at least after reading reviews first. i find it very frustrating to see people make judgements before the game is even out
i hope you at least read some reviews once the game is out before making a choice like that. and i also hope that this thread hasn't led you to that decision
Yes, I did buy GT5:P, sadly. I have spent way to much money on Polyphony's games. I even bought an import PS2 off a friend so I could play some of the JDM releases. I own...

Christina Hendricks and

Christina has other

christina hendricks boyfriend.

Christina Hendricks and

Christina Hendricks, Geoffrey

Geoffrey Arend and girlfriend

Christina Hendricks

Mad Men#39;s Christina Hendricks

Christina Hendricks and Geoffrey Arend

to Christina Hendrick#39;s

Geoffrey Arend

Soleil Suare. So in love:
did you buy GT5: prologue?
for someone who at one point really liked the games/series, i don't see why you wouldn't give this game a shot, at least after reading reviews first. i find it very frustrating to see people make judgements before the game is even out
i hope you at least read some reviews once the game is out before making a choice like that. and i also hope that this thread hasn't led you to that decision
Yes, I did buy GT5:P, sadly. I have spent way to much money on Polyphony's games. I even bought an import PS2 off a friend so I could play some of the JDM releases. I own...
jpine
Apr 25, 03:03 PM
I dont understand how anyone would get the info from your phone.
Easy.
http://thenextweb.com/us/2011/04/20/us-police-can-copy-your-iphones-contents-in-under-two-minutes/
Easy.
http://thenextweb.com/us/2011/04/20/us-police-can-copy-your-iphones-contents-in-under-two-minutes/
NoSmokingBandit
Dec 10, 07:07 PM
I finished the Sebastien Loeb Challenge. It was incredible.
I got a few decent shots along the way. I have more but i got tired of the copy/paste routine.
I think they turned out alright, its the first time i've actually played with all of the settings.
Clicky for 1920x1080
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a93/canada2113/gt5/EigerNordwandKTrail.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a93/canada2113/gt5/ChamonixMain.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a93/canada2113/gt5/Toscana.jpg
(it was in the middle of the day. filters are fun)
I got a few decent shots along the way. I have more but i got tired of the copy/paste routine.
I think they turned out alright, its the first time i've actually played with all of the settings.
Clicky for 1920x1080
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a93/canada2113/gt5/EigerNordwandKTrail.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a93/canada2113/gt5/ChamonixMain.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a93/canada2113/gt5/Toscana.jpg
(it was in the middle of the day. filters are fun)
-aggie-
Jun 22, 08:08 AM
I'm tired of wading through all these posts. I didn't see it mentioned, but does anyone know if the Shack is carrying the 32GB iPhone 4?
guzhogi
Jul 15, 11:20 AM
Something I liked about the power supply in my beige G3 was that not only did it have a power in socket, but allso a power out one too to a monitor or something.
obeygiant
Apr 27, 09:30 AM
Why should he? He released the short form BC, which is valid and legal proof of citizenship.
Hawaii law states that no one can request an original long form BC, not even the person who's name is on the BC, so Obama had to call in a few favors to get this. I'm surprised the right wing loons aren't accusing him of overstepping his bounds and destroying states' rights to get it.
Well I think he always could get the long form certificate you just have to file a freedom of information request and they have to go into a vault to get it. It takes weeks and about 10 man hours and costs money. The short form certificate which incidentally is more official takes about 10 minutes of standing in line.
Hawaii law states that no one can request an original long form BC, not even the person who's name is on the BC, so Obama had to call in a few favors to get this. I'm surprised the right wing loons aren't accusing him of overstepping his bounds and destroying states' rights to get it.
Well I think he always could get the long form certificate you just have to file a freedom of information request and they have to go into a vault to get it. It takes weeks and about 10 man hours and costs money. The short form certificate which incidentally is more official takes about 10 minutes of standing in line.
Rend It
Aug 5, 05:42 PM
I'm finally excited about Apple again! After the MacBook Pro quality issues and the underwhelming iPod Hifi announcement, I was starting to feel a little let down. Now, I just chock it up to a lull in output due to the Intel transition. I don't think WWDC will be the panacea that some want it to be, but I think Leopard alone will be enough to make us happy. Think about it:
-The first "from-the-ground-up" universal binary Mac OS
-True 64-bit support (yeah, the Core 1 Duos are 32-bit, but by the time Leopard is released, new models will have chips with 64-bit extensions).
-Redesigned Finder (I hope)
-Adjustable screen resolution (again, I hope)
-others that we may not even know about!!
Beyond that, I'm sure we'll see the Mac Pros, Xserves, and display updates. Maybe, and only maybe, we'll see a small update to the MBPs to Merom and features like magnetic display latches already in the MacBook.
And from a purely aesthetic standpoint, how does it make sense for Apple to put the IR sensor on the case of the Mac Pro? In terms of Human interface, isn't it much more desirable to point the remote at the display? It would only require a USB connection. Finally, I think if there's any support for Front Row in the Mac Pros or Xserves, then the displays must have built-in iSight.
Just my 2 cents. :)
-The first "from-the-ground-up" universal binary Mac OS
-True 64-bit support (yeah, the Core 1 Duos are 32-bit, but by the time Leopard is released, new models will have chips with 64-bit extensions).
-Redesigned Finder (I hope)
-Adjustable screen resolution (again, I hope)
-others that we may not even know about!!
Beyond that, I'm sure we'll see the Mac Pros, Xserves, and display updates. Maybe, and only maybe, we'll see a small update to the MBPs to Merom and features like magnetic display latches already in the MacBook.
And from a purely aesthetic standpoint, how does it make sense for Apple to put the IR sensor on the case of the Mac Pro? In terms of Human interface, isn't it much more desirable to point the remote at the display? It would only require a USB connection. Finally, I think if there's any support for Front Row in the Mac Pros or Xserves, then the displays must have built-in iSight.
Just my 2 cents. :)
mr.steevo
Apr 25, 04:30 PM
Case in point: My GF has a few crazy stalkers who could find out from this data base where she actually spends most of her time. They are mentally challenged creeps who have no way to do this through hacking into ATT but they could steal her stuff at her public appearances. They actually showed up there.
Then she needs to speak with the police.
Then she needs to speak with the police.
mkjellman
Aug 25, 02:52 PM
well, i've been on the phone with apple 13 times in the past month. other than very long hold times, which is unusual, my issues have been completely resolved each time to my complete satistaction. i don't know if people are upset at the 15+ minute hold times, but i think apple is still doing what they do best.
Michael73
Apr 11, 11:28 AM
Hopefully the additional wait time will result in a more revolutionary than evolutionary device.
Consultant
Apr 7, 10:23 PM
Oh no. BB is a good way to find an ipad 2 in some areas.
leekohler
Feb 28, 12:57 PM
A same-sex attracted person is living a "gay lifestyle" when he or she dates people of the same sex, "marries" people of the same sex, has same-sex sex, or does any combination of these things. I think that if same-sex attracted people are going to live together, they need to do that as though they were siblings, not as sex partners. In my opinion, they should have purely platonic, nonsexual relationships with one another.
What I do is none of your damn business. And your opinion has no bearing on my life. Why you feel the need to tell others what to do is beyond me. Take care of your own house, let me take care of mine.
What I do is none of your damn business. And your opinion has no bearing on my life. Why you feel the need to tell others what to do is beyond me. Take care of your own house, let me take care of mine.
osofast240sx
Apr 8, 07:56 AM
I work at Best Buy, and I can tell you this "rumor" is not true.
First, we do not have daily quotas on iPad sales, although we do have overall budget goals as any company would. iPads had no impact on this.
iPad 2's have been extremely hard to keep in stock, and at least for my store and all the stores in my region, they would sell out within hours of receiving a pretty good sized shipment. (Although the Verizon ones dont sell as well as others, they still sell out too) We did not hold anything back... do you think we like the hundreds of calls and dozens of people asking us if we have any in stock? We took care of every customer we could. In checking inventory levels at other stores, it was zero's all the way down the list.
We are experiencing inventory issues with the iPad. Be it simple unexpected demand, the earthquake in Japan, or Apple wanting to take care of customers through their website and retail store before big box stores... I dont know. But stores certainly are not sitting on them.what you(Best Buy) did was take $100 from the customer and lock them in from buying anywere else!
First, we do not have daily quotas on iPad sales, although we do have overall budget goals as any company would. iPads had no impact on this.
iPad 2's have been extremely hard to keep in stock, and at least for my store and all the stores in my region, they would sell out within hours of receiving a pretty good sized shipment. (Although the Verizon ones dont sell as well as others, they still sell out too) We did not hold anything back... do you think we like the hundreds of calls and dozens of people asking us if we have any in stock? We took care of every customer we could. In checking inventory levels at other stores, it was zero's all the way down the list.
We are experiencing inventory issues with the iPad. Be it simple unexpected demand, the earthquake in Japan, or Apple wanting to take care of customers through their website and retail store before big box stores... I dont know. But stores certainly are not sitting on them.what you(Best Buy) did was take $100 from the customer and lock them in from buying anywere else!
swingerofbirch
Nov 28, 07:45 PM
If we're already paying a royalty on blank CD-Rs because they say we are using Limewire, then aren't those of who aren't using Limewire essentially paying to use a service which we are not using?
By my logic, if we are already compensating the music industry through our purchases, we should then be entitled to use the services I just found out from these posts that we are paying for!
By my logic, if we are already compensating the music industry through our purchases, we should then be entitled to use the services I just found out from these posts that we are paying for!
shawnce
Jul 20, 11:56 AM
yes, its known as reverse hyper threading. AMD are working on it
http://www.dvhardware.net/article10901.html
Reverse hyperthreading? Um, no. (http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20060713-7263.html)
(also note that the article you link even notes that it was a "hoax")
http://www.dvhardware.net/article10901.html
Reverse hyperthreading? Um, no. (http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20060713-7263.html)
(also note that the article you link even notes that it was a "hoax")
applesith
Apr 11, 02:03 PM
LOL at all of the people saying it's a big mistake and bad move on Apple's part. They know what they are doing. Why would they do something that would hurt their iPhone sales?!
They just put out the iPhone 4 verizon. If they refresh in June they will have to do both AT&T and Verizon. Otherwise, Verizon will always play second fiddle with updates. Dumb move. They are waiting for enough time to pass where it won't be just 6 months between verizon updates.
They just put out the iPhone 4 verizon. If they refresh in June they will have to do both AT&T and Verizon. Otherwise, Verizon will always play second fiddle with updates. Dumb move. They are waiting for enough time to pass where it won't be just 6 months between verizon updates.
Bill McEnaney
Mar 3, 03:55 AM
Lmfao!!!! That is the DUMBEST thing I've ever heard in my entire life. Yeah, gay people can live together but no sex! Hmm, doesn't that kind of go against the whole point of being gay? I'm sorry that's the only response I can come up with, it's just that the ignorance in your post is too overwhelming for the average person to comprehend.
Many here know that I'm a heterosexual who took and keeps a vow to be a lifelong virgin. So I don't have sex. Does that mean that being heterosexual is pointless? I don't know. But I do know that some good things are better than sexual pleasure.
Say two same-sex-attracted people are roommates. Does that imply that they should have sex with each other? No, they may be roommates who live together only to share living expenses. Some may think likemyorbs is assuming something that's plainly false. They may think LMO assumes that every same-sex-attracted feels same-sex-attracted to anybody else of the same sex.
Same-sex-attracted people can live celibately together. My two "gay" friends did that for about 30 years before they "married" each other in Las Vegas. Although I believe that "gay" sex is always gravely immoral, I admire my two buddies for their self-control. I'll bet they didn't ask each other, "We're not having sex with each other? What's the point of being gay? Since we're not having it, let's live separately."
Many here know that I'm a heterosexual who took and keeps a vow to be a lifelong virgin. So I don't have sex. Does that mean that being heterosexual is pointless? I don't know. But I do know that some good things are better than sexual pleasure.
Say two same-sex-attracted people are roommates. Does that imply that they should have sex with each other? No, they may be roommates who live together only to share living expenses. Some may think likemyorbs is assuming something that's plainly false. They may think LMO assumes that every same-sex-attracted feels same-sex-attracted to anybody else of the same sex.
Same-sex-attracted people can live celibately together. My two "gay" friends did that for about 30 years before they "married" each other in Las Vegas. Although I believe that "gay" sex is always gravely immoral, I admire my two buddies for their self-control. I'll bet they didn't ask each other, "We're not having sex with each other? What's the point of being gay? Since we're not having it, let's live separately."
Charlie Sheen
Mar 26, 04:48 AM
Can't wait. Hope it's awesome
No comments:
Post a Comment