Monday, May 9, 2011

britney spears hold it against me album name

britney spears hold it against me album name. it against me album name,
  • it against me album name,



  • Erasmus
    Jul 22, 03:59 AM
    I agree with your point on never saying a computer is too powerful, although living in computers is probably not going to happen. Sounds a bit too Matrix-like for me.

    :D You never know, you never know.
    Ye of little faith in technology!
    Never mind.

    I think its more along the lines of whether the public will let it happen without turning it into a big moral/ethical/religeous dilemma.
    Well, anyway, I am going to stop, because this is way, way, way off topic. I shouldn't have brought it up to begin with.





    britney spears hold it against me album name. Britney Spears#39; new album is
  • Britney Spears#39; new album is



  • skunk
    Mar 1, 06:45 AM
    Dr. Josiah B. Gould, the Plato scholar who taught me Ancient Philosophy, told us that, that although homosexuality was common among Greek aristocrats in ancient Greece, to them, sodomy was repugnant.Dr Simon Hornblower, the author of several books about ancient Greece and editor of the Oxford Classical Dictionary, a friend of mine, agrees with me that there is no way your teacher could know any such thing, and that homosexuality was not common only among aristocrats. The Greeks, and Romans for that matter, made little distinction between sexes or orifices when it came to getting their rocks off.





    britney spears hold it against me album name. Britney Spears#39; new single
  • Britney Spears#39; new single



  • hulugu
    Mar 22, 11:29 PM
    Don't tell me a flagship armed with 100 Tomahawk missiles and full targeting information just happened to be passing.

    According to the Associated Press, the missiles came from British, French, and US ships. The US has two guided missile destroyers in the area, each capable of launching numerous Tomahawks.


    As for targeting information, it's my understanding that between TERCOM (terrain mapping) and GPS it's relatively easy to input targeting information. Plus, many of the Tomahawk targets were static, their positions in the databases that could be as Reagan's days.





    britney spears hold it against me album name. Britney Spears “Hold It
  • Britney Spears “Hold It



  • NoNameBrand
    Jul 21, 08:26 AM
    yeah, what he said. Apple does not have to distinguish powermacs from servers with processor speeds. People (businesses) who need servers are not going to buy powermacs to do the job even if they are a little bit faster or cheaper; they are going to buy real rack-mounted servers.

    Now you're not thinking like a competitive company that needs to continue to make money.

    Sun is on the ropes and Apple now has a chance to soar in and take a lot of business from them.


    How does Apple releasing an eight-way workstation prevent them from competing with Sun in the server market, again? I must have missed that part.





    britney spears hold it against me album name. ritney-spears-dont-hold-it-
  • ritney-spears-dont-hold-it-



  • LagunaSol
    Apr 11, 01:27 PM
    given Apple's increasing tendancy to underwhelm us with new technology features (which are in fact old by the time of their introduction 1-2 years after everyone else), I doubt we get any of these three.

    Yeah, like all those trailblazing Android tablets that are 1-2 years ahead of the iPad, right? :rolleyes:





    britney spears hold it against me album name. Britney Spears #39;Hold It
  • Britney Spears #39;Hold It



  • bibbz
    Jun 9, 07:34 PM
    Bibbz,

    I have a couple questions.. I want to preorder with radioshack. I am NOT the primary account holder, but I am an authorized user. I also know the last 4 digits of the account holders social. Will this be a problem when picking up the phone?

    I also have a FAN account. Will these be a problem?
    FAN account isnt an issue.

    At the shack we can only do an upgrade or add a line if the account holder is in the store. Some stores will do it, bc physically the computer will let us, but we are not supposed to.





    britney spears hold it against me album name. it against me album name,
  • it against me album name,



  • ChickenSwartz
    Aug 27, 08:24 AM
    Not true.

    Recent years, updates came right before the end of the promotion.

    There is a strategic reason for this. Since there have been some issues with new Macs, this promotion will motivate some buyers not to wait. In the retail world waiting means there is a bigger chance the buyer will go else where (like to Dell or something). I am sure if you look at the profit on a Nano vs. a Mac you will see that if this promotion sells 1 Mac that wouldn't be sold without the promotion makes up for 5 or so Nanos that went with Macs that would have been sold anyway. This promotion is not cutting into Apple's profits; they are making more money off this.





    britney spears hold it against me album name. it against me album name,
  • it against me album name,



  • wovel
    Mar 31, 03:20 PM
    This is a smart move. It had to happen sooner or later.



    John Gruber would eat Steve Job's ***** if he could. His opinion is extremely biased.

    Yet what he said is 100% accurate..Weird how that can happen sometimes.


    Except... he's right. This was a bait-and-switch from Google. I don't think it was a bad move for the future of the platform, but it does render a lot of their PR commentary through history as bogus. As for Gruber, you clearly don't like him, but while he is certainly a fan of Apple he is usually correct.

    Despite what the fandroids think, the Android Ecosystem is in a world of hurt. Fragmentation is a much bigger problem then even Jobs said and they have almost no market at all for paid applications today. They will continue to dominate the worthless bottom of the market and nothing else if they do not do something to reign in these manufacturers.





    britney spears hold it against me album name. “Hold It against me Single
  • “Hold It against me Single



  • styles111
    Jun 15, 01:49 PM
    I went to Radioshack today right before 1:00pm like 12:58 and the store manager was able print out two pin numbers for me. One for my wife and the other for myself. They are only allowed to do one pin per person but I am going to start up another separate account for myself that's why he gave me two. I drove 8 minutes down the road (like a maniac) to another Radioshack to reserve my finally Iphone 32GB with them but they weren't able to print me out a pin number with that reservation.

    This was literally 15 minutes apart from store to store. When the Manager of the first Radioshack that I went to completed my first reservation, he was like "Damn, there was literally over 100 pre-orders placed within a space of 2 minutes".

    This is going to be crazy on release day.





    britney spears hold it against me album name. Britney Spears new single has
  • Britney Spears new single has



  • nitynate
    Nov 28, 06:29 PM
    No thanks.

    I pay for my music.





    britney spears hold it against me album name. The “Hold It Against Me”
  • The “Hold It Against Me”



  • slackpacker
    Apr 25, 02:25 PM
    Honestly If this does not bug you it should Apple along with Law enforcement have know about this they have been using devices to read this info and use it against the Phones owners if the info proves useful. Good I totally support a lawsuit Apple should be embarrassed and ashamed this is a big deal. Nothing should trace where your going and keep a record. This info can also be used by criminals but the true criminal here is Law Enforcement since they knew about this info and used it against suspects.

    Please take note suspects are not criminals they are you and me and getting pulled over or involved with the Police. It can happen to anyone for many reasons other than causing a crime.

    Apple has just brought us the closest we have EVER been to 1984.

    Protect our Freedoms





    britney spears hold it against me album name. The Hold It Against Me singer
  • The Hold It Against Me singer



  • GFLPraxis
    Mar 31, 02:32 PM
    This is a smart move. It had to happen sooner or later.



    John Gruber would eat Steve Job's ***** if he could. His opinion is extremely biased.

    I don't disagree that it was a smart move, either. It WAS a bait and switch though. Most of us realized that making the OS open would result in a ton of forks with horrible UI and poor casual user experience- look at Linux on the desktop.

    I think Google is doing the right thing to give Android a better product. However, that doesn't make it not hypocritical, or the exact opposite of everything they promised their clients (the manufacturers).

    Google finally figured out that they need to exert control to keep the OS consistent and the user experience good. Problem is, doing that also means going against everything they spent the last three years preaching against.


    Also, it's extremely important to note that the criticisms being leveled against Google is that they're showing favoritism and imposing addition restrictions on competitors such as Facebook, if you read the articles.





    britney spears hold it against me album name. it against me album name,
  • it against me album name,



  • applefanDrew
    Mar 25, 11:25 PM
    I'm really not looking forward to Lion at all. It just seems like a huge step backwards for those of us that use our computers as real computers and not toys. I have an ipad, an iphone and several macs, but they each have specific uses. I don't want my desktop machine to be anything like my ipad, one is for doing real work and doing my daily stuff on, the iOS gadgets are for fun games and browsing mostly.

    I LOATH the whole idea of merging OSX and iOS, they shouldn't even be related. I hate how they are ruining expose, I really don't want my stuff groups by app, I want to see every window like it is now. I have no use for "full screen" apps, why would I waste all my screen real estate only showing one thing at a time? I hate the idea of getting programs through the app store on the Mac, I refuse to do that. I hate all the gesture crap going on, sure it's fine for laptop users, but it's of no use to me on my mac pro.

    I think all this is just a dumbing down of what is an amazing OS. I don't use my mac with dual displays anything like I'd use an iPad, so why put that crap in there? I just don't like the direction they are taking OSX in general, and I doubt I will upgrade from snow leopard. To me this is very sad news, the day OSX and iOS merge is the day the mac dies.


    I'm pretty susre you don't HAVE to use the new stuff. Old expose is still there for instance.





    britney spears hold it against me album name. it against me album name,
  • it against me album name,



  • Yorr
    Apr 8, 03:59 AM
    Every day Apple stores get shipments of iPads....but they don't sell them when the arrive. They hold them for the line that forms the next morning.

    Seems odd to me. Like they are purposely making a spectacle in front of the store every morning.

    This morning the store I went to had NO AT&T models?!?!?! So tomorrow morning there will be yet another line of those that failed today (including myself).

    On topic, I called Best Buy and was told that unless I pre-ordered before the day of the sale, I could not get an iPad 2. My co-worker walked in last week off the street and purchased one. Why the inconsistent message? I don't get it.

    That is the marketing strategy of Apple, right? Like they spread rumors so news websites / forums like this spread the fire. Great technique for just a few bucks of marketing. Very interesting! Looking at myself.. i am waiting for the new iMac. I do not know if it will come, I only know that they update the models somewhere in May. They haven't done anything yet to turn on the marketing machine for the new iMac, but there are already people thrilled to buy one becouse all the rumors and waiting without having any information.

    We are the marketing of Apple. They know how to do this as no other company can. It is a choice if u want to be a part of it. :o





    britney spears hold it against me album name. it against me album name,
  • it against me album name,



  • LagunaSol
    Apr 12, 11:33 PM
    I personally wouldn't recommend people buy a subsidized phone, but people are price sensitive. YMMV. :(

    You're going to be paying for a data plan anyway, so why not make some of that money back in a subsidy?





    britney spears hold it against me album name. it against me album name,
  • it against me album name,



  • brepublican
    Nov 28, 10:29 PM
    This is ridiculous. The record companies are obsessed with money. They didnt seek royalties on CD players but iPods are somehow different. They are MUSIC PLAYERS. They record industry should have no part in music hardware, its just ridiculous.:mad:

    I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesnt understand why they would want money for every iPod sold. Is this how Microsoft plans to "kill" the iPod with their Zune? By distorting the mp3 market with such kind of BS :mad:

    Idiots





    britney spears hold it against me album name. it against me album name,
  • it against me album name,



  • MSlaw
    Apr 25, 02:54 PM
    They would have to prove that the data is being transmitted. And for the purchase price? lol They probably shorted a bunch of apple stock before they did this.





    britney spears hold it against me album name. it against me album name,
  • it against me album name,



  • xsnightclub
    Aug 6, 04:34 PM
    Mike - I'm sure Apple had their IP counsel do a IP search prior to deciding on any names and filing for registration. That is the first and most basic step and is not going going to escape the experienced folks at whatever large firm Apple is using for IP these days. A TM approval from the USPTO doesn't take long at all, 10 to 18 months. Are you operating under the impression that Apple's registration hasn't already been approved? Did you protest the trademark during the time provided for the filing of protests during the trademark registration process? If you've registered mac-pro in the past, did you follow all the guidelines (e.g. providing notice that you were using the term within 6 months of your approval to the USPTO or request a six month extension with USPTO, etc.) have you renewed the registration? If you did file, had it approved, provided the notices of use to the the USPTO, and protested and lost on Apple's application, a bid for a TRO will be interesting as - assuming that last list of events - there are no rights being infringed. Of course, I'm not an IP att'y and there's a long list of assumptions here, and I'm sure if you did have an issue, a post on the MR forum wouldn't be your means of pursuing it.

    I think the only assumption that matters with this matter, is that the poster actually is who he says he is. Which is highly doubtful.
    This information is all easily found under corporate registration searches and USPTO filings.
    This all seems like a child trying to copy the Tiger Direct fiasco.

    Anyway, Bring on the new Mac Pros!





    britney spears hold it against me album name. it against me album name,
  • it against me album name,



  • Luph67
    Apr 6, 10:51 AM
    What is the obsession with back-lit keys?

    Do you actually look at the keyboard when you're typing?





    merk850
    Jul 28, 05:23 PM
    I respectfully disagree. I say take it back and be ready for a much faster iMac Core 2 Duo. You want the latest, take it back. It won't be the latest for many more weeks. Core 2 Duo will be the latest for two more years.

    I appreciate the thoughts on my quandry whether or not to return my 20 " iMac and purchase after the WWDC. Of course my decision is not any easier with one vote for and one vote against.

    Thanks Grokgod and Multimedia for the thoughts...





    SevenInchScrew
    Aug 10, 10:47 AM
    Yamauchi helped design the GT-R i believe. Idk how much he contributed, but he had his hands in it.
    No, Polyphony was contracted to help design the graphics and layout of the NAV screen and its various displays.

    http://www.drive.com.au/Editorial/ArticleDetail.aspx?ArticleID=46084&IsPgd=0





    nxent
    Jul 14, 09:27 PM
    don't see why people are voting negative for this, aside from the imminent demise of the G5. anyone notice with intel's batch of processors it takes a fair amount of research to know which is faster. merom? conroe?? that 'thing' that merom has that conroe doesn't. or is it the other way around...? is it marketing? who knows. one thing i will definitely miss with powerpc is the fact that it was obvious which was faster. G4's beat G3's, G5's beat G4's. G4's and G5's have velocity engine or some vector equivalent, G3's don't. And that's about as complicated as it got. i formally surrender trying to follow intel's processor updates... swear they have one every week. not that i'm complaining, of course...

    oh, and one drive for blueray, one for dvd. i think the current casing is fine, just needs that additional drive bay





    NoSmokingBandit
    Aug 17, 09:30 PM
    What you scale the difficulty up? On NFS:Shift, I started on easy A.I, quickly moved to normal, and am now doing most of my races on hard A.I. My car settings for traction and control and such is normal.

    I havent played it in a while, but i recall setting traction control to standard, AI to the hardest, and everything else to the hard/realistic settings. I was racing with my DFGT wheel and it all just felt really easy. I was safely taking turns faster than i would ever attempt in GT4.





    nick123222
    Mar 26, 12:23 PM
    Looks like they are going for another Snow Leopard (aka disappointingly small) release.

    Not sure about what everyone else wants out of the OS, but I certainly don't want ANY of the iOS style features they have announced. I can see launchpad becoming another unused feature (I'm looking at you dashboard!) that people forget about.

    I guess we'll know just how committed Apple are to the Mac after this. We already know they couldn't give a damn about the hardware side of the business any more. The final stab in the back would be XCode for windows.

    I really do fear that within 3-5 years Apple will have a tiny mac lineup with all focus on iOS. No more yearly OS updates, no more updates to iLife, etc. They make peanuts from it compared to the iOS income.

    Do you use stacks for accessing applications? If yes, then why wouldn't you want to use launchpad? It is like the application stack but makes organising apps into folders so much easier and allows you to find apps easier. Yes you could just use spotlight to find apps quickly, but not everyone likes doing this.

    Launchpad is one of the features that I am most looking forward to for easy app management and access.

    Also, I use dashboard every day usually as I use to see the time on an analogue clock when I want to check the time (I find an analogue clock easier to visualise time with), currency conversion, stickies, translator, and iStat Pro.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment