Monday, May 9, 2011

brad pitt fight club sunglasses

brad pitt fight club sunglasses. Oliver Peoples OP-523 On Brad
  • Oliver Peoples OP-523 On Brad



  • geerlingguy
    Aug 16, 11:29 PM
    That's great that Adobe apps runs well under Rosetta in the new Mac Pro.
    It makes very tempting to buy one.
    My only concern comes to any Rev.A of any hardware.
    I'll wait and buy the next version of Mac Pro. I think then, even under Rosetta Adobe apps will fly in comparison to the Quad G5. Can't wait for the universal apps though.

    Always a judicious choice. I know that my Dad had about 6 months of little gripes with his DP G5 (1st generation) because of fan and 'buzzing' problems. He was kind of a 'beta tester' of the new hardware until a firmware update fixed his main problems.

    Plus, if the 1st generation turns out to be reliable, you could get a used 1st gen. machine for a nice deal once the 2nd gen. machines are released!





    brad pitt fight club sunglasses. The “Fight Club” stud looked
  • The “Fight Club” stud looked



  • daneoni
    Aug 26, 09:26 AM
    Get with what program? I went to the support site on the day the recall was announced, checked to see if my serial number was in the range, it wasn't, and I went on with my life. Just to be safe, I even checked back a couple days later, and the ranges were still the same as the first time I checked.

    I had to do the same thing wheh I was checking out our Dell laptops at the office. It's really not that difficult a concept. I think some people just like to have something to complain about.

    Some sites were reporting wrong ranges, at the end of the day its which site alerts you first, in my case it was MR and they didnt get it right (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2006/08/20060824134647.shtml) initially which is.......confusing





    brad pitt fight club sunglasses. rad pitt troy body.
  • rad pitt troy body.



  • swingerofbirch
    Aug 7, 08:29 PM
    Well I wouldn't say "Nothing" as obviously it required a lot of programmer time to move the OS to Intel, create the new XCode compiler, create & debug rosetta, re-write all of the iLife, and Pro-Apps offered by Apple, etc. etc.

    But it didn't have anything to do with stifling innovation. I think Apple is just running out of innovative ideas. It happens companies go through dry spells.

    Really, I haven't seen much innovation out of Apple since the move from OS 9 to OS X. That was a major leap. Automator actually has a lot of potential but so far I think it is being under used. As far as the GUI is concerned, I think there are a lot of things that could be revamped to improve that area.





    brad pitt fight club sunglasses. Brad Pitt hairstyle
  • Brad Pitt hairstyle



  • BC2009
    Apr 12, 06:10 PM
    I don't think that's the market Apple wants. They already have the #1 selling smart phone. They make more profit than all competitors combined off of the iPhone. The Cell phone market is very fluid and Apple knows it just has to keep producing the coolest and more desired phone and they will always have a decent share of the market and make tons of money.

    in the mean time, Moto, Samsung, HTC, LG and others all battle it out with the same OS and dropping prices to get market share. A race to the bottom strategy that I'm not sure will last forever.

    All Apple needs to do is keep the "coolness" coming. Reward us with nice iOS updates and keep us happy with the best support in the market.

    You may be right here -- but it would not hurt to seed the younger generation with iPhones before they get too accustomed to their cheaper Android phones.





    brad pitt fight club sunglasses. Brad Pitt shows off his large
  • Brad Pitt shows off his large



  • WiiDSmoker
    Apr 19, 01:39 PM
    Apple better not win this case and anyone who thinks that they should are a fool.





    brad pitt fight club sunglasses. playing Pitt+fight+club
  • playing Pitt+fight+club



  • AhmedFaisal
    Apr 29, 09:14 AM
    This is Trump's MO. And it's working! Even if you don't like Obama's politics, you have to admit that Obama has much more class than Trump.

    Trump is a nutjob that should be locked away in an asylum. He is a spoiled little richkid that rode a wave of luck and great circumstance when he increased his inherited fortune. There is NOTHING admirable about him and he is batshit crazy as he proves time and again...

    I dislike Obama's policies because they are too right leaning for my taste. He does have style, poise and a decent diction. To compare him to Trump is an insult to him IMHO. Trump shouldn't even be compared to a Chimp considering that you'd insult the Chimp.





    brad pitt fight club sunglasses. Brad Pitt and his sunglasses
  • Brad Pitt and his sunglasses



  • DeathChill
    Apr 7, 10:29 PM
    me too! I wanna learn!

    How does withholding stock from the public aid a company? I can imagine holding them till everything is registered in their system and accounted for. But turning people away when they actually do have stock doesn't sound like a good business practice to me
    I read over at TechCrunch that it was to meet daily sales quotas, which is to benefit the store manager, mostly. They look better for hitting/beating their quota everyday, regardless of whether or not it is actually at all helpful to Best Buy.





    brad pitt fight club sunglasses. Quotes,fight club sunglasses,
  • Quotes,fight club sunglasses,



  • CalBoy
    Apr 11, 12:14 PM
    This is bunk. Apple will not miss Christmas. Period, end of discussion.

    If the 5 launches a short while before Christmas, the supply constraints would be 10x worse than they are for the iPad right now.

    The only thing this rumor proves is that bloggers, speculators, and analysts are getting irritated with the lack of solid info compared to this time last year.





    brad pitt fight club sunglasses. Brad Pitt was just spotted
  • Brad Pitt was just spotted



  • DrRadon
    Mar 22, 01:11 PM
    Blackberry playbook = The IPad 2 killer - you heard it here first.

    Look at the specs, their greater or equal to the iPad 2 with the exception of battery life.

    Looking at these specs will be awsome while iPad users actualy have a ******** of Apps to actualy use their specs on. :rolleyes:





    brad pitt fight club sunglasses. fight club Pictures, Photos amp;
  • fight club Pictures, Photos amp;



  • jmsait19
    Aug 11, 11:17 AM
    Is it possible for Apple to release a phone sold in their stores that would work on all networks? Or have several versions of the phone that will work for Verizon, Cingular...

    you mean sell an unlocked phone? that would be sweet. then the carrier couldn't cripple it. we would experience it as steve intended us to.

    although they could get some kind of exclusive rights deal if they picked a carrier.





    brad pitt fight club sunglasses. Men#39;s Accessories middot; fight club
  • Men#39;s Accessories middot; fight club



  • andrewfee
    Aug 26, 05:38 AM
    Apple support in the UK is terrible. :( When I had an iMac G5 (Rev.A) I had no end of problems and was without the machine for at least 2-3 months. (which actually cost me some work, as I had just started to do some web design for a local business)

    After 5 faults (the last two being it coming back from repair with a damaged screen and a dead hard drive) I eventually convinced them to replace it, but rather than getting another iMac, I figured I'd go for a "safe" option and go for a Rev.D Powerbook as I figured they would have sorted out all the faults. Now, to be fair, I did get a maxed out 17" one as compensation (although they screwed that up and I had to get the RAM sent out separately and fit it myself) but I'd rather have had a perfectly working iMac.

    Not much with the Powerbook either though - I had a dead sound board within a couple of weeks of owning it (which meant I was without it for a week or so) and I've now been without the proper use of it for two months again. When it came back from service the first time after being "fixed" it had this:

    http://static.flickr.com/61/200198290_8368452c2c.jpg

    I've had an iSkin cover on it from day one, so it couldn't have been caused by me (see the next pic) and other than a hairline scratch next to the trackpad (you can't even see it in the photo) it was perfect - it hasn't even been out of my house. Not the first scratched machine I've had either. (if I remember correctly, the first Powerbook was scratched out of the box)


    The screen brightness wasn't fixed either, they just disabled my calibrated profile, which gets back maybe 5cd/m2:
    http://static.flickr.com/64/200198281_9d631b8680.jpg

    As you can see, it used to be quite good:
    http://static.flickr.com/56/130208615_cb043ed264.jpg

    They replaced the main logic board, but the buzzing that started (and it makes "chirping" noises when running iMovie) is still there.

    Funnily enough, as soon as I called to complain, they got the part in the next day (or so they claim) and have said I should have it back next week. I've been told to call up again next Thursday - if I have it back (and working!) by then, I'll be entitled to some kind of compensation, if not, then they'll sort out a replacement machine.

    For �280 I'm appalled at the level of service.

    I've had far more downtime since switching to a Mac than any other computer - back when I had a store-bought PC years ago from somewhere local, I was without it maybe for a week over a period of several years. When I started building my own machines (at least 5/6 years ago now) that was down to a matter of days. (I could either pick up the parts locally the same day, or order online with next-day shipping)

    Since buying the first iMac G5 (got one the day they were available, if I remember correctly) it must have been at least 4-6 months I've been without my computer now. (right now I'm now back to using an old PC I've built from spare parts - but there are at least two parts on their way out - keeps crashing and sometimes refuses to boot, but I'm not going to be buying more hardware for it, unless Apple want to pay the bill)

    It probably wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact that I'm disabled, and my only real contact with the "outside world" and friends is via the internet.

    I absolutely love the OS, and Apple's software, and the hardware is fantastic when it works, but I'm having doubts as to whether my next machine will be from them or not. (realistically, I don't think I could drop OSX for Windows, but I can't believe how unreliable these things are)

    At least they're not as bad as Samsung though - they had my two-month-old LCD HDTV in repair for over four months (the store said I had to wait for the repair to be done and get them the TV back to get a refund) which left me with a 14" Portable CRT during that time, and when I eventually did get it back, it went up in smoke as soon as I plugged it in and turned it on - literally! :eek:





    brad pitt fight club sunglasses. Tyler Durden from Fight Club,
  • Tyler Durden from Fight Club,



  • ThinkingMac
    Sep 19, 10:01 AM
    umm, how about more than a simple basic update.

    We need:
    Firewire 800
    Superdrive DL w/ OPTION FOR BLU-RAY!!!
    Nvidia 7800 or 7900 option!! we need option for best vid card!! upgrade to 512 mb vram

    and..... Magsafe Airplane/Auto POWER ADAPTER!!

    I agree and dont forget express card 54 so we can get our CF card readers





    brad pitt fight club sunglasses. rad pitt fight club
  • rad pitt fight club



  • SuperCachetes
    Feb 28, 09:04 PM
    What does my post have to do with cinema excellence?

    Well, it's certainly sweeping drama based on fiction. Like so many Oscar winners, it's also a bit of vapid fluff that people will view and quickly forget. Frankly, I didn't mean to imply any excellence other than at making completely unfounded generalizations.

    Unless influenced otherwise the brain develops heterosexually

    Are you saying you think people program themselves to be gay? Or is it based on what cartoons they watch as a kid? Maybe lack of a father figure? Tell us more, Doc!





    brad pitt fight club sunglasses. Brad Pitt hairstyle
  • Brad Pitt hairstyle



  • DoFoT9
    Aug 12, 02:35 AM
    I know they are fundamentally two different types of games in a similar genre, but he brought up the sales of the series, so I offered up another racing game series with much higher sales.

    similar genre given racing, but one is a simulator - the other is, a bit more fictional (in a sense).

    but anyway, thats a technicality. no doubt that NFS seems to be higher grossing and more popular, as GT targets a pretty acute market. i wonder if GT5 will change that at all.





    brad pitt fight club sunglasses. Brad Pitt and Angelina
  • Brad Pitt and Angelina



  • Digital Skunk
    Mar 23, 07:11 AM
    To be fair, every smartphone on the market is an iPhone clone and every tablet an iPad clone, so it is all related to Apple in that way.

    Well, there was this now extinct company called Palm. That once a long long time ago had the Palm TX, and full sized 4" touch screen PDA that had everything but the CDMA/GMS chip to make phone calls.

    Then there was the Palm Treo which dated back to 2002 with technology the iPhone still doesn't have

    Then there are OG (ol' skool) nerd/geeks like myself that emailed and blogged and badgered Palm to merge the two together.

    Apple just beat them to the market. The iPhone is essential a conglomeration of many devices and concepts.

    The true and ONLY breakthrough that Apple brought was the OS to manage all of that technology.

    Everyone needs to take a step back and think a bit deeper on these things if we wish the conversations to ever go anywhere.





    brad pitt fight club sunglasses. Brad+pitt+fight+club+
  • Brad+pitt+fight+club+



  • Al Coholic
    Mar 26, 10:45 AM
    I think there are two distinct OSX expectations out there:

    1.) The "Let's make it pretty" crowd.

    2.) Those of us that want some useful features.

    ...like resume and versions for me. Mission control looks mildly enticing if I could figure it out.

    I'm looking forward to all the subtle feature changes and additions. Couldn't care less about a facelift. Leave the Fisher-Price toy themes to MS.

    Still not sure what the hell Launcher does differently that can't be achieved with the App folder in the dock but whatever...





    brad pitt fight club sunglasses. Re: Fight Club sunglasses
  • Re: Fight Club sunglasses



  • chrono1081
    Apr 10, 08:08 AM
    Anyone else call BS on that whole article?

    First, off: Its poorly written. As soon as I saw the "The Apple fan-boys out there will say that..."

    Really? Speculation on what Apple "fanyboys" will say? Sounds like Engadget forums.

    Second: Didn't ANYONE realize this is all rumor and speculation? Not fact?

    I used to come to Macrumors to read about Mac news, but now its all anit-apple crap.





    brad pitt fight club sunglasses. Fight Club (1999). Brad Pitt
  • Fight Club (1999). Brad Pitt



  • vand0576
    Aug 11, 01:53 PM
    My bets are that it will be either with Nokia or with HTC.

    Nokia make the best phone interfaces in the world, which is a very Apple-like thing to do. They're also very experienced at phone hardware desigh and integrating it smoothly with the interface.

    HTC are a taiwan company that design and make the best phone hardware in the world, and then sell them to companies like O2, T-Mobile etc to put their brand on. Most HTC-built phones run Windows Mobile, which Apple may be interested in replaceing with OSX Mobile...

    I can quite easily see Apple commisisoning HTC to make a Apple phone, these people are simply the best at hardware phone design and manufacture.

    Someone suggested Blackberry, but Blackberry is more geared to corporate use - not a very Apple-like sector - and also are quite heavily dependent on having access to a Windows server to get the most out of your phone.

    Overall, I feel it will be HTC and OSX Mobile...


    Um, I think the point is that it is an Apple phone. Apple would make it. Otherwise we end up with the Motorola ROKR or which ever other models they have that "feature" iTunes.





    brad pitt fight club sunglasses. fight club, rad pitt
  • fight club, rad pitt



  • Super Dave
    Aug 6, 01:29 PM
    Mac OS X Leopard
    Introducing Vista 2.0

    http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=207241438&size=l

    :D

    B

    Is that Vista 2.0 thing real? I hadn't seen it before.

    David :cool:





    MacSA
    Sep 19, 03:53 AM
    PowerBook G5 by the holidays.


    Oh My God lol


    ........anyway, maybe the MacBook will stick with core duo, if they do, they could (and should) cut the price since those core duo chips are supposed to drop in price soon. And if they still insist on shipping a �750 laptop with a combodrive worth 50p i'll scream.





    LarryC
    Mar 26, 01:12 AM
    im using snow leopard, will all my documents and apps gone if i upgrade to lion ?

    The short answer is no. There are always different types of installation. One is called archive and install. You really should have your things backed up to another hard drive or to disc just in case anything goes wrong. Actually everybody "should" have all of their data backed up to a reliable source at all times.





    Huntn
    Aug 9, 12:12 PM
    Can GT be scaled for casual driving and by chance any splitscreen offline coop?
    Thanks.





    Lord Blackadder
    Mar 22, 02:48 PM
    There's no denying what is happening in Libya. A dictator is slaughtering his own people.

    Not only that, but the Libyan opposition support the NFZ and associated airstrikes, while also making it clear they do not want or need ground troops. We didn't have anything like that in Iraq. As long as we respect the opposition's conditions they will remain friendly to the UN-mandated forces.

    As long as there is a de facto oppositon movement (controlling large portions of the country) that desires UN help, as long as no foreign ground troops are involved, and as long as the UN sanctions the affiar, this can never be another Iraq or Afghanistan.





    sam8940
    Apr 6, 03:57 PM
    what about the hacked nooks?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment