Sunday, May 8, 2011

beyonce knowles 2011

beyonce knowles 2011. Beyonce Knowles Singer Beyonce
  • Beyonce Knowles Singer Beyonce



  • Povilas
    Oct 8, 08:10 AM
    I don't understand why some of you are having such a hard time believing this.

    The iPhone is great, it's not going any where. It is however one device from one company, and it's never going to be low (or even mid) end [of the market].

    Android has the world at it's feet, really. It has an apps store (with 15,000 apps so far), you're not locked in to using this apps store though, others can come along, or you can just copy an app to your phone and install it (no jailbreaking crap needed).

    Windows Mobile is a dead horse, iPhone OS is closed, but people want smart phones. Android to the rescue.

    Any manufacturer can take Android, they can design any handset with any features they like to sell in different markets and at different budgets. They don't have to invest a fortune in developing an OS themselves, or the infrastructure to support it. It's all done for them. If they want to they can have a few devs customising Android to some extent, but it's not a huge commitment. They can just as easily leave it alone and not have to do anything with it.

    Really seems like many a manufacturers wet dream.

    iPhone OS is closed and you can buy apps only on the App Store. For other ways to work you need to jailbreak. Android has no such restriction, but you have no guarantee that app you are buying is not some trojan horse or it has 1000 other bad things.





    beyonce knowles 2011. Beyonce Knowles Jay-Z (L) and
  • Beyonce Knowles Jay-Z (L) and



  • jsw
    Sep 26, 12:53 PM
    ...the DC PM is a DOG for even the simplest type of stuff.
    Odd, since my three-year-old dual-2.0 PM still does a great job for more than just "the simplest type of stuff"... so you're saying that Apple actually made the dual-core PMs slower than their much-older dual-CPU ancestors?





    beyonce knowles 2011. Beyonce Knowles Singers
  • Beyonce Knowles Singers



  • Rt&Dzine
    Mar 26, 03:18 PM
    Confucius say: Foolish is man who questions skunk in ancient tongues.

    And don't even try to upskunk in pig latin.





    beyonce knowles 2011. eyonce-knowles-cosmopolitan-
  • eyonce-knowles-cosmopolitan-



  • Doctor Q
    Mar 18, 06:10 PM
    I think most people would pay .25$ a song and drop their music theft (if they did thieve.)No doubt there are some such people, but I have the feeling that most consumers aren't making a price-sensitive decision about this.

    If they buy online music legally, it may be because they believe in following rules in general, or fear breaking the law, or want to support the business model, or understand and accept the DRM tradeoffs, or think 99 cents is a bargain, or have enough money for the music they want, or think they are helping the artists, or don't even know how to steal music, etc.

    If they steal online music, it may be because they feel any price is too much, or because artists are not getting enough of their money, or big business is bad, or DRM is a violation of their rights, or that it's ok because they couldn't afford to buy the music, or that it actually helps increase sales since they might buy the audio CD from a store if they like it, etc.

    In other words, I think most people follow their principles, one way or another. And we'll continue to hear all of these points of view.





    beyonce knowles 2011. jan Beyonce+knowles+2011
  • jan Beyonce+knowles+2011



  • PCUser
    Oct 7, 12:40 PM
    Originally posted by gopher


    Well so can the G4 be overclocked. So what's your point? Big whoop, overclock all you like, but we are talking about systems sold by manufacturers. To learn more about overclocking Macs, visit http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/

    No, no, the Athlon in the test was overclockled. That Athlon would not be sold by system manufacturers overclocked that far.


    Added: The guy who ran this test even states that a dual 1GHz G4 rig is equal to 2GHz, which it isn't.

    On the graphics test, he doesn't even give the Athlon and P4 the same graphics card. That's a very innacurate testing site, IMO.





    beyonce knowles 2011. eyonce-knowles-cosmopolitan-
  • eyonce-knowles-cosmopolitan-



  • r1ch4rd
    Apr 23, 05:09 PM
    I know a few, they are surgeons and oncologists.

    Just ask their patients. ;)

    I'm glad my doctor isn't omniscient... she might not approve! :)





    beyonce knowles 2011. Beyonce+Knowles+2011+NBA+Star+
  • Beyonce+Knowles+2011+NBA+Star+



  • myamid
    Sep 12, 06:52 PM
    Wow, a TON OF YOU totally miss the iTV purpose, to stream content FROM YOUR MAC! That's why no tuner, no storage, no anything!! Does Airport Express have storage, an antenna, etc?!? NO!!!

    I love this! I want one today! I'm going to get a huge HD, maybe two of them and start my stored media collection on my G5 that I can wirelessly access in my HT room from the iTV's wireless remote!! I love it!! Music, Family photos in a slide show, eyegato to record HD programs!! Awesome!!!

    This so rocks and will make a ton of money for Apple! I can't wait, this is truly what I've been looking for as there's no HDMI out on my G5!!

    Ok, if you're SOOOOO thrilled, you've been living in a cave because you could've been doing that for years, there's nothing new here aside for an apple logo on the box... the EyeHome could do that for the last 3 years (no storage, with a remote, streaming from my mac over Wifi - the eyehome physically connected to the router, my Mac on Wifi) (http://www.elgato.com/index.php?file=products_eyehome ). And you're right, it's great... Too bad you still have to wait 6 months :P





    beyonce knowles 2011. Beyonce Knowles Singer Beyonce
  • Beyonce Knowles Singer Beyonce



  • skunk
    Apr 27, 03:18 PM
    The fact he is described on tablets in Ugarit doesn't matter for the purposes of ontological arguments that try to answer does "God" (the Judaeo-Christian God) exist?No gods exist. There is not a shred of evidence, ontological or otherwise.





    beyonce knowles 2011. Beyonce Knowles Singer Beyonce
  • Beyonce Knowles Singer Beyonce



  • marksman
    Mar 18, 02:57 AM
    Big Thumbs up AT&T. I am glad they are just taking it to enroll people into the 2gig plan and add tethering, saves people the trouble of having to do it themselves!

    Plus I won't have to subsidize their data usage from their stealing bandwidth and access from AT&T.

    I can't wait though, in a few weeks / months, though, when we start seeing people complaining how AT&T screwed them and changed their dataplan even though they did nothing wrong and weren't using MyFi and AT&T is horrible and a crook.

    It is coming...

    By the way the supposition as to how they are detecting this is likely way off base. It is probably pretty easy for them to determine it. I suspect Apple has included some kind of method for them to determine it. People who think it is not detectable just don't understand how it works/what it is doing at the device level.





    beyonce knowles 2011. Beyonce Knowles Singer Beyonce
  • Beyonce Knowles Singer Beyonce



  • NebulaClash
    Apr 28, 12:31 PM
    Wow. A bit shortsighted aren't we? (And the Apple pom-pom squad is out in force today).

    Don't you see that all the iOS success does is point out to the Board that OSX isn't where it's at and more resources will keep going to iPads and iPhones?

    If you're a mac user is this really what you want?

    They didn't delete the word "computer" from the Apple name for nothing.

    Why you would be surprised at seeing Apple supporters on a site that is designed for Apple supporters is something for you to discuss with your logic professor. But as for your iOS/Mac argument, I sincerely doubt we will see OS X around ten years from now. I hope we don't. I want Apple to keep innovating, and that means advancement and change over time. So what I hope happens is that the parts of iOS that make sense for OS X get included, and the parts of OS X that make sense for iOS get included, and eventually we'll be talking about something brand new that makes them both look old.

    As a Mac user, that's what I really want. I'd hate to see stagnation.





    beyonce knowles 2011. Beyonce Knowles Singers
  • Beyonce Knowles Singers



  • sebisworld
    Mar 21, 05:23 AM
    I think you guys should think about what's good for the customer, as well.

    Thanks to DVD Jon, we can now watch DVD with VLC and don't have to buy a new DVD player for every different region code. Isn't that and advantage? Yes!
    And thanks to him we can now buy songs of the iTMS and dow whatever we want with them. Think about it - before we had to pay for music with which we could do less than with the one we pirated. That doesn't make too much sense in my point of view.

    We need something like Allofmp3 in the western world. Something that actually has an advantage over downloading the albums of P2P (something that can beat no DRM and high P2P bit rates)





    beyonce knowles 2011. Beyonce Knowles Singer Beyonce
  • Beyonce Knowles Singer Beyonce



  • LightSpeed1
    Apr 22, 12:48 AM
    It was only a matter of time.





    beyonce knowles 2011. Beyonce+knowles+2011
  • Beyonce+knowles+2011



  • bombjack
    Apr 27, 06:19 AM
    I switched to Mac 3 years ago and I have never looked back. most of the annoyences has been covered already, but none of them are a real showstopper.

    The biggest annoyence with OS X is the lack of a good music handler. I just hate iTunes. It's the biggest bloatware on the market if you ask me. Please, don't start a flame war about this, it's my opinion, and based on how I handle/listen to music. It might work for you.

    Regarding the (in)famous "x" to quit programs: This might be the biggest conceptual difference between Windows and Mac. Windows is, well, windows based. Program, user interface etc are all contained in one window. Mac on the other hand is based on programs, interacting with the user using windows. It takes some time to get used to. The best way I believe, is to avoid the buttons and use command-h to hide and command-q to quit programs. This way, alt-tab works as in Windows. Using the "minimize" button is confusing when you want the window back. you can alt-tab to the program but the window will still be minimized





    beyonce knowles 2011. Beyonce+knowles+2011
  • Beyonce+knowles+2011



  • takao
    Mar 14, 06:32 AM
    actually the situations has became rather grave now over the night: another hydrogen explosion at the reactor 3 even bigger than the one which destroyed the the building on the block nr1
    and now also a cooling failure at the reactor number 2 where after some reports the water levels have dropped so far that the fuel rods aren't covered completly anymore

    regarding the US navy driving through a nuclear cloud: just further confirmation that more has leaked than they admit:
    just yesterday a nuclear warning was coming from a a third nuclear plant only that they then realized that it was not their own radiation but actually the radition from the fukushima plant from more than 100 miles away

    edit: according to some comments of the 5 emergency fire brigade water pumps used for pumping sea water into the reactors 4 aren't in working conditions partially because of the explosion: so now they have 1 pump to cool 3 reactors ? ... not looking good





    beyonce knowles 2011. Beyonce Knowles Singer Beyonce
  • Beyonce Knowles Singer Beyonce



  • BrettJDeriso
    Apr 28, 10:41 AM
    You're completely wrong, Piggie. Anyone who uses Mac hardware knows that. A Macbook Pro is a completely different animal than a piece of crap made by Dell that sells for half the price. Apple doesn't make junk, and never will. I'm glad. I don't care that Joe Cheapo wants the lowest priced garbage he can find, and doesn't care that its hard drive will fail in a year, that its motherboard will fry, it's underpowered, or that his experience will suck and he won't know the difference. Those of us who buy Macs and choose to spend more for a better made machine appreciate the difference. You get what you pay for - remember that.
    And people ARE buying them. In droves.

    Precisely.

    Besides, just how much further below $600 does a computer have to be before it satisfies Joe Cheapo's definition of "low end"? My first Apple was a mini and cost less (and ran four times longer) than every single POS Dell, Compaq, Packard Bell, and Acer home-grown bargain bin Door stop I tried to buy or build on the cheap. I can't speak to it's ultimate demise, because I sold it -fully functional and every bit as capable- to another eager owner four years after I first absorbed the horrendous, unjust, impoverishing $500 sticker price.





    beyonce knowles 2011. Beyoncé Knowles Features On
  • Beyoncé Knowles Features On



  • Gelfin
    Mar 27, 09:23 AM
    If homosexuality were genetic, why are some identical twins born heterosexual when their twins turn out to feel same-sex-attractions?

    If homosexuality has no genetic component, why do twins raised separately have a greater chance of sharing an orientation? Why do homosexuals disproportionately display a variety of physical traits from handedness to hair whorls? I suppose lack of masculine identification at precisely two years of age makes men left-handed as well.

    But I forget, you're Catholic. You probably still favor beating children until they stop using "the devil's hand" too.

    That sounds like an ad hominem attack against Nicolosi. I agree with him and with his coworker who gave the lecture.

    You're damned right it is, because sometimes the person earns the attack. Nicolosi is a monster who encourages homophobic parents to commit their children involuntarily to a regimen of religiously-themed brainwashing. He can legitimately claim almost negligible success rates, and his organization is staffed by convicted con artists and desperately self-hating homosexuals who crash spectacularly in public. The "new discoveries" he claims sound strangely identical to rejected post hoc rationalizations of stereotypes formerly applied to homosexuals back when they were a disparaged and poorly understood group. We now understand that homosexuality is not effeminacy, and that when not being tormented by people who hate them and encourage them to hate themselves, homosexuals show no independent signs of psychological distress related to their orientation.

    This man is a charlatan. And it is clear you believe him because he tells you what you'd like to hear. You are following the pattern of every follower of quacks and quackery: you cling tenaciously to obscure and debunked ideas, hearing and accepting them without question, but then defend them against criticism by suddenly becoming almost comically hypercritical, citing the slim chance that not only that the overwhelming scientific consensus might be wrong, but that the overwhelming scientific consensus is driven by a massive conspiracy to prevent your huckster from selling his snake oil to the world. Your responses in this thread make it clear you have no intention of undertaking any critical thought. You'll just accept whatever somebody tells you if you feel like it makes it okay for you to not like gay people.

    Notice, your APA contradiction contradicts Gelfin's opinion the homosexuality has no psychological/environmental causes. Gelfin says there's no evidence that it has those causes.

    Notice, Gelfin said no such damned thing. Do not put words in my mouth.





    beyonce knowles 2011. Beyoncé Knowles. Feb 13 2011
  • Beyoncé Knowles. Feb 13 2011



  • Icy1007
    Apr 8, 11:21 PM
    This is great and all, but Apple should start supporting gaming on Mac OS X more. First step would be to improve their implementation of OpenGL.





    beyonce knowles 2011. Beyonce Knowles
  • Beyonce Knowles



  • I'mAMac
    Aug 29, 04:22 PM
    Hmmm... I don't want to be rude but you really should have some basic knowledge in physics before you make statements like that.
    bad example. ok so you think that o-zone deterioration has NO effect on global warming? come on. if no direct effects then there are indirect effects.





    beyonce knowles 2011. Beyonce Knowles Jay-Z (L) and
  • Beyonce Knowles Jay-Z (L) and



  • Gelfin
    Mar 25, 01:26 PM
    Unfortunately, none of that is relevant to the original point of the thread. Looking back through the thread, Catholics and Catholicism were/ are the discussion. Not all 'Christians' and the 'mainstream'.

    It is entirely relevant. The leadership of the Catholic Church, as one very significant representative of a multitude of peer sects that engage in similar behavior, uses its political and rhetorical power to promote the attitudes that spread their own prejudice and enable prejudiced people, including a subset of extremists, to excuse themselves from the obligation to treat those people with fundamental dignity and respect.

    Had a more conservative member of this board attempted to 'stretch' the original point of the thread to included all 'Christians' and the 'mainstream', I would bet my life that ones attempting to 'stretch' the original point of this thread would jump down his or her throat in a second.

    First, I explicitly did not stretch the topic of the thread. I stretched an analogy about the topic of the thread. You are attacking as illegitimate something that didn't happen, and ignoring the legitimacy of what did.

    Second, it was a conservative, and now that I look you in fact, who introduced the word "mainstream" as a "no true Scotsman" weasel word to disclaim the association between "strongly held beliefs" that certain other people are not to be tolerated and extremists who take strong actions consistent with those beliefs. When you are as influential as a major religion, you cannot just go around saying such-and-such group is intentionally undermining and destroying everything decent in the world and not expect some impressionable half-wit with poor impulse control to take you seriously and act accordingly.

    Let me boil it down:

    (1a) Catholics (or anyone else) may believe what they like about gay people, so long as (1b) they don't try to force gay people to live consistent with those beliefs.

    In a like spirit of mutual respect, (2a) I'll think what I like about Catholics, particularly in regard to their attitudes about gay people, but (2b) I will not attempt to force them to believe otherwise or to behave inconsistently with their beliefs.

    Stipulating (1b) does not constitute denying (1a). However, Tomasi's whine in the first post asserts exactly the opposite, that to demand (1b) is itself a violation of (2b). If this is the case, if (1b) is held to be an unreasonable expectation, then mutual respect is likewise off the table, and Catholics are welcome to roll up (2b) and cram it in a spirit of defense of essential human rights against an aggressive assault.

    Take your pick. You get the respect you give.





    darkplanets
    Mar 14, 01:23 PM
    You Puma and Sushi keep trying to play this down because you 'know how a nuclear reactor works', yet every day your "nowt trouble a t'mill" assurances are just hammered by a new event. An analogy in my mind right now would be architects insisting while we're watching smoke billowing from the towers on our screens that the girders were fireproof-coated so there's no risk of them melting and the buildings collapsing...
    Did you even read the previously posted article? Please do. I understand the cause of concern, and that's fine, it's just the unwarranted running around with the chicken little complex that doesn't fit. As per the towers... well, we could make a whole other thread about that, but see this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tube_%28structure%29). Having a hole ripped in your primary support structure tends to destroy your building, fireproofed or not.


    Sorry, but the rest of us know how govts and corporations work. They lie. They cover their own arses. They are incompetent. Gulf oil spill. This very same Tokyo electric company saw the CEO and others resign a few years ago for falsifying safety records. So you ignore the most important aspect of the fleet readings. That they contradict the 'official' line we are being told. That they've now officially been caught lying about how bad it actually is. Did you read any of my previous posts? Of course they lie. Of course the validity of their statements is in question. I said it previously in this thread, multiple times. They also don't necessarily contradict the "official" line.

    Look, again, I understand your concern, but I'm going to have to tow the line at the mutant babies remark. Here's a problem; who do you trust? I don't want to spend the time gathering scientific literature for you, so for this next part I'm going to quote the NRC, since it's convenient. I realize you have on your tin foil hat and will probably call this a farce, but I can assure you that there IS literature out there to corroborate these facts.

    1) The average radiation exposure to people is ~620 mrem/year-- this means that this ship picked up 52 mrem/hour of radiation from the could. (Read: Only 52 mrem-- the ship was only "in it" for an hour)

    2) A CT scan is 150 mrem. Depending on the X-ray, it can be around 30-50 mrem.

    3) People working with the NRC have an occupational limit of 5000 mrem.

    4) Those people living in areas having high levels of background radiation � above 1,000 mrem (10 mSv) per year � such as Denver, Colorado, have shown no adverse biological effects.

    5) Cancers associated with high-dose exposure (greater than 50,000 mrem) include leukemia, breast, bladder, colon, liver, lung, esophagus, ovarian, multiple myeloma, and stomach cancers. Department of
    Health and Human Services literature also suggests a possible association between ionizing radiation exposure and prostate, nasal cavity/sinuses, pharyngeal and laryngeal, and pancreatic cancer.

    6) Although radiation may cause cancers at high doses and high dose rates, currently there are no data to establish unequivocally the occurrence of cancer following exposure to low doses and dose rates � below about 10,000 mrem (100 mSv).

    So yes, if we park the ship in the cloud and wait, and follow the cloud (and it's diffusion), someone may have an adverse effect eventually. You do know how gaseous diffusion works, right? As well as precipitation, metal complexation, and solubility, right? I'll assume not. You should do some reading; that dosage of 52 mrem/hour isn't going to stay like that for long.

    Here's (http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/fact-sheets/bio-effects-radiation.html) the link for the NRC data.

    Also, you might want to look up three models of radiation exposure (which I also had previously mentioned, if you read my posts): linear no threshold, linear with adjustment factor, and logarithmic.

    The residents will be fine, you can put away your tin foil hats. If we have a melt down, then we'll talk.





    bedifferent
    May 2, 12:22 PM
    Except antivirus doesn't usually catch things like this, neither does anti-spyware since it acts like a legit program.

    I fix windows machines and servers for a living an unfortunately a majority of my week is spent removing said malware from windows machines.

    Agreed. I charge about $125-150/hour working on Windows systems. Initially issues weren't virus/malware related, but I always do a full system scan and find at least a dozen or so on the majority of them. Whether it's PEBKAC (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair) errors, or viruses and malware (most do not update their anti-virus data and it's increasingly difficult to catch new viruses as so many new ones appear), I make most of my money working part-time in Communications and IT on Windows systems.

    People complain about the bill that they could have purchased a new machine to which I iterate if it's a Window based system they will still have these issues.

    However, I do not like this news one bit. It's not serious to us as were not the Joe the Mac user, but it's demonstrating that OS X isn't 100% secure (but much more difficult to crack).

    No computer for which the user can write or install programs will ever be free of Malware (nor, to my knowledge, has the "malware free" term ever been applied to the Mac OS by anyone actually familiar with computer security). All I have to do is write a script that formats your hard drive, call it ReallyFunGame, thereby deceiving you into downloading it and running it, and poof.

    Unlike Windows based .exe's, the user either has to open the dmg and drop the malware app in their App folder and run it or run the package installer. Unlike Windows the user needs to run it, and it is difficult to fully remove Windows malware/viruses as it propagates in the OS much more so than OS X (system registry, etc.). So in OS X the user has to engage the malware, in Windows much of it can be done without the user's knowledge.

    As OS X is predominately a consumer product most hackers are focused on Windows based OS's that are traditionally businesses oriented. This is not to state that OS X is 100% secure, far from it, but currently it's the more secure consumer/business OS on the market.





    Peterkro
    Mar 14, 02:51 PM
    something i noticed from the diagrams of the reactor layout: the water basin where the spent fuel rods are temporarily stored is actualy outside of the steel+concrete containment: so that might explain why some reactor only isotopes were detected
    i just hope none of those depelted fuel rods where scattered around from the top superstructre explosion

    There is some damage to the storage pools housing the spent fuel rods and they are a source of concern,an explosion caused by lack of water cover is a possibility.





    ezekielrage_99
    Aug 30, 07:29 AM
    Thank God Apple users just amount 3% -or something like that- in the computer industry (forget about the ipod)...

    If everybody thought like most people in this board, the world would be a more scarier (if possible) place to live in...

    I wonder if Dell rated highly because of that battery thing :confused:





    WestonHarvey1
    Apr 15, 12:29 PM
    That's NOT what the argument is about. Your church LIED to people about the efficacy of condoms - people for whom the only source of that information was the Catholic church.

    And they lied about it to married couples, too.

    Oh, and just in case we're not clear on this: abstinence-only education doesn't work.

    I've never understood this. Do you really think there are Catholics in Africa who are saying "I really want to have pre-marital sex/sleep with this prostitute/rape this woman, but oh darn, the Pope says condoms are a sin"? Do you not see why that's a little strange?

    If someone in the church actually lied about the efficacy of condoms, then shame on them, but I don't see what the point would be.

    I'm sure abstinence-only education doesn't "work" if you define "working" as guaranteeing no one will have sex before marriage then I'm sure you're right. But teaching kids that sex is serious and not a game might have positive effects you're not considering.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment