Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Two Fat People Making Love

of other fat people—and I

of other fat people—and I

2.

2.

Fat Joe Talks Def Jam Rapstar

Fat Joe Talks Def Jam Rapstar

the notion fat people eat

the notion fat people eat

this ice-cream is 1/2 fat,

this ice-cream is 1/2 fat,

making fat jun

making fat jun

2. you are f-a-t

2. you are f-a-t

Tony Randall (from Let#39;s Make

Tony Randall (from Let#39;s Make

I love all the pretty make-up

I love all the pretty make-up

People Also Love:

People Also Love:

quot;We#39;re just old, old fat men,

quot;We#39;re just old, old fat men,

ImageBandit ~ American Patriot

ImageBandit ~ American Patriot

Every morning I make

Every morning I make

most people

most people

After making love in the club,

After making love in the club,

the two gents who run the

the two gents who run the

look at fat people Form a

look at fat people Form a

Posted on April 29,

Posted on April 29,

Two Giant Fat People

Two Giant Fat People

So when she heard I was making

So when she heard I was making

is when people

is when people

No comments:

Post a Comment