Monday, March 21, 2011

THE AFGHANISTAN KILL TEAM PICTURES NOT SO HORRIBLE

This is what happens when the corrupt, degenerate and murderous Islamic religion tells their mind numbed robot followers to kill or enslave "Infidels" - The victims strike back in some pretty horrible ways. THIS IS THE UGLY FACE OF WAR. It is a pity that American soldiers have to be punished for bringing down the wrath of the Republic on Muslim barbarians.


THIS IS A TRUE HORROR PICTURE:



THIS VIDEO IS A COMPLETE HORROR MOTION PICTURE:



"You cannot qualify war in harsher terms than I will. War is cruelty, and you cannot refine it; and those who brought war into our country deserve all the curses and maledictions a people can pour out. I know I had no hand in making this war, and I know I will make more sacrifices to-day than any of you to secure peace."

General William Tecumseh Sherman

CONCLUSION: ISLAM STARTED THE WAR AGAINST AMERICA - PAYBACKS ARE ALL HELL!!!

UPDATE: VETERAN JOURNALIST SAYS TEAM KILL REPORT "BOGUS"

No comments:

Post a Comment